Sports Android

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 732nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NFL live game stat does not link from the fantasy app

Direct link to have from fantasy app

189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Follow individual sport athletes

I can follow my favorite teams but there doesn't appear to be a way to follow individual players like in the score app.
    Especially important for individual sport athletes like golf and tennis. Please add.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. For NFL play by play show where on field

For NFL play by play you need to show where they are on the field otherwise you have no idea where they are

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How about some Women's NCAA and Pro Softball??

NCAA softball has become super exciting. I would love to know upcoming schedules, scores, etc.
    While the NPF is all but silent, it'd great to try and give it more exposure rhroight Yahoo sports website content.

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Picks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Move scores to the top

The new layout is not friendly. I don't care at all about the video running on the top of the window. I would rather the scores were there

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. college basketball

Have a power 5 category for college basketball like you do on college football

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ?hy does everything have to be video?

Why does everything have to be video? Today when I checked the news every article was video based. Many people cannot watch video many times of the day however we would like to check the news. With ad's being the main revenue I would think you would want more clicks. I frequently use other apps for my sports news and will continue to search for more and use Yahoo less and less. I understand video is an important part of the platform but every article and no option to read?

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. College Hockey still missing

You can include Cricket, but you are still incapable of including NCAA hockey.
    Goodbye Yahoo, hello Google!

104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. World cup of hockey scores.

Either on its own or in the nhl section.

373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add College Soccer for men and women!

I have friends and family members playing for different college teams and I would love to add the teams as my favorite. So I don't have to seach for stats and scores all over the place. One easy and convenient place, The Yahoo Sports app.

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change font size myself

Why no world cup qualifiers?
    You have friendlys but left out the important wc qualifiers!!!

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sport request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. World Cup qualifications

Qualifications for World Cup by continents.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 373rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wild card cut off and game out of wildcard

Bring back the cutoff line in display for wild card teams. Also old format with games out of wildcard was more useful instead of games back of top team.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give me detailed control over alerts

I want to have control over which teams that I see alerts for (subset of my favorites list).

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Any chance that the Trending tab makes a comeback in the scores?

Any chance that the Trending tab makes a comeback in the scores?

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change font size myself

I need large font your app does not display team names properly at this size.
    Cannot tell difference btw manchester city & manchester united

495th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Series score feature

On regular season
    If Bos & Yan playing a 4 game series who's leading
    Or for example . 1-1 series tied

732nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scores  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base