Double Down

Double Down

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Copy Data

In the previous version I could copy a line or two. I has been removed. Can that be added again.

56th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. for beta finance: headlines and ads at top of articles too much in the way...

when clicking on an article, the presence and size of the headlines and ads on top are too much in the way to get to the article itself. Videos or pictures or the body of the article should be the first one someone sees starting at the very top. It's annoying to scroll down a little bit every time I click on an article to be able to read it or watch a video in a comfortable position. It's too much a waste of time doing this for every article.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "my portfolio" drop box

could use a scroller to scroll down to the desired portfolio name. Like the additional financial news articles but still prefer the classic layout.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Caption videos

It would be nice if deaf and HOH people had equal access to all videos. This was no use to me at all.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. please go back to old historial data for download, fire whoever ***** this up

please go back to old historial data for download, fire whoever ***** this up

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Double Down

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base