Skip to content

Sports Homepage

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Sports Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Sports is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Johnny Ludden: Editor-in-Chief, Yahoo Sports
Al Toby: Managing Editor, Yahoo Sports

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

263 results found

1. NFL odds from past games are not useful

You guys are so lame. https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds/ is still showing the week 1 games, and no indication how to find current week odds.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for letting us know about this. We've passed this along to our product and engineering team to look into. 

2. Up date the Bears roster, etc.

RT D. Wright(starter) is not listed. Gordon & Brisker are not rookies.
    Update the Bear roster please. Since the sports section was changed months ago a lot has been wrong with it. It used to be much better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about reporting NASCAR in the NASCAR feeed?

Please explain how "Movies are signs of the times in Oak Ridge-Jefferson County football" or "Orioles vs. Mariners Highlights" or "2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship prize money payouts for each PGA Tour" or "Hurricane center is tracking two disturbances in the Atlantic. What the" have to do with NASCAR?????

Please, I beg of you, PLEASE remove your heads from your ***** and fix things!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Some Form of Punishment for Commissioners that Use Yahoo Sports to Cheat

There is a commissioner of a Fantasy Hockey league that I and others fell prey to this season. He makes the league enticing by making the league only 4 teams.....then once the draft is done, he locks out every other team from making any changes, adds, drops, or trades. Then he takes the top draft choices from each team and drops them to waivers. After the waiver period is done, he picks up the best of the best players he put on waivers, and adds them to his team, creating an unbeatable team, especially since the other 3 teams are…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo doesn't interfere in any way when it comes to free, private leagues including issues with a private league commissioner. Using the league's chat or directly emailing the commissioner is the best way to address any problems.

For a Fantasy Sports experience without a commissioner try a Public League. Yahoo acts as commissioner in Public Leagues where Fair Play and Sportsmanship guidelines are enforced.

If your league is a prize league, please contact us under the sports section at help.yahoo.com so we can look into this.

5. Get the MLB standings correct on your site

Need to be sure your standings are correct on your MLB page. You keep showing the Cubs behind the Reds, when in reality the Cubs are ahead of the Reds by percentage points, and have been for the past 3 days.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Be a SPORTS page

Please keep ALL politics off the sports page. I want to read about sports. I don't come here to read leftwing ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Lines should be present for upcoming games on both the app and desktop website.

If you do see an issue with lines not displaying, please contact us through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

Thanks,

Product Support

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display the scores with the winning team in color green and the losing team in red.

Display the teams scores in two colors that will stand out easily in green for the winning team and in red for the losing team. This way I can scan right away and know which team is winning and who is losing without having to look at the actual number.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You should include faceoff loses in this years nhl projected stats, why only predicts wins, it skews the overall projections

You should include faceoff loses in this years nhl projected stats, why only predicts faceoff wins, it skews the overall projections

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How can we improve Yahoo Sports? How about you stop hiring a bunch of fools?

Being a news source, do you even bother to check your sources? I mean, if you checked something that was reported to you, and you found an error, you wouldn't purposedly report it anyways, would you? So hence, my suggestion on how to improve Yahoo Sports is true. You have a bunch of morons running the ship. No wonder your business went from a net worth of 5 billion or so to just a few million. Morons

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sorting categories when looking at rosters

Please give us back the ability to sort by age, position, number, etc when looking at rosters on the mobile app! We used to have it but it was taken away for some reason...shouldn't be that hard to return. This is like my 5th time asking

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve search on Yahoo! Sports mobile website

Currently on the Yahoo! Sports mobile website. iOS 17 October 2023, iPhone 14 Pro Max. When i use the website there is only 16 pre-determined sports to select from. However if i want to view F1 sport, there is no way to do that. There is just an Indy racing section.

So on top of the website there’s a search function. this is where my issue is. The search function is not a Yahoo! Sports search function, it’s a whole search, on what you just typed in, and giving you results via, a yahoo search.

i just want to see…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. in fantasy NHL you have goals and assists, why do you not show points too

in fantasy NHL you have goals and assists, why do you not show points too

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Your league will have to have the points scoring category enabled in order for a points column to show. We will pass your feedback regarding this along to our team.

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On the mobile app, give us back the feature to sort by position, name, number, age, etc. when looking at the rosters

Why is the sort option only available for the android app and not the iOS app when it was previously available for the iOS app?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. use the email that I used an invite from

Maybe y'all should try to use the email that I sent the commisioner to get an invite! Instead y'all used a different email that i NEVER shared with the commisioner to set up my team! that is ABSOLUTELY BS!!!! and then when I asked y'all about it, there was NO reason given!!!! Your customer service SUCKS!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The email under your account is the email you sign in with. The preferred email you have set can be different. The preferred email can be changed and it is used to receive email notifications from the league. If you're signed in with your Yahoo ID, but aren't seeing your leagues or teams, you may be signed in with the wrong account. You'll need to sign in with the account that you used to register your team.

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Stop Changing the Sports Page for the Worst!

I wish you people would embrace the wisdom that if it ain't broken, DON'T FIX IT! This sports page has become the worst for following games, getting lines, looking at past scores and doing any quick comparisons. It's a debacle now! Put it back as it was before, please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We work hard on making the sports page the best it can be and appreciate you taking the time to help. We've passed your feedback on to our team.

20. Please add H2H Points in Mockdrafts of Fantasy Basketball, there is Auction, Roto and H2H, but should be Cat and Points

Please add H2H Points in Mockdrafts of Fantasy Basketball, there is Auction, Roto and H2H, but should be Cat and Points

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is considering adding head-to-head points as an option. We will pass your feedback along to our team.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base