Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to turn off autoplay for video

Please allow users to have the option of turning off autoplay of videos. If a video makes my browser hang up because it is trying to load, I will, 100% of the time, click away and won't come back to that page. I've tried ad blockers but you have been working around that haven't you Yahoo?

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of that stupid moving video feature.

Get rid of auto play and scrolling video

236th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Now there are 2 Auto-Play videos?

Now there are 2 different videos on the main Yahoo Sports page that start automatically. Nobody wants 1, so you gave us a second. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo Sports page main video can't be stopped - Pause button unresponsive

Hopefully only a bug: the main top video on the Yahoo Sports page today can't be stopped via the Pause button. Had to do reboots, so got three tries and the same things each time.

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Loose the small video clips that block the box scores.

Why put a duplicate smaller video box on the right blocking the box scores. Who comes up with this ****? They should be shown the door!!!!!!!!!!

472nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Know your teams

For whoever does the video breakdown on game highlights, know your teams. I know that everyone expected the Cavs to beat the Kings, but when breaking down the game do you really need say that the 3-pointer at the end of overtime puts the Cavs in the lead? I hate it when I have to correct someone who is getting paid to do an easy job.

1060th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Take you ads and stick em up your ***

I am looking at the Pirates-Mets scorecard and I hear a ******* ad playing. I scroll up and down the page and there is no video any where yet the ******* ad is playing. Now Yahshit I guess since we don't want to see or hear your ads, you now play them without video . Man you guys really SUCK.

1060th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Start providing access to condensed video of games.

When did you stop show condensed MLB games? will have to look elsewhere for sports information

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I click a link to a game from my Yahoo home page, I can see everything except a few paragraphs summarizing it. That's all I care about

When I click a link to a game from my Yahoo home page, I can see links to Game Stream, Conversations, Team Comparison, but the Preview is VIDEO. Why not provide a few paragraphs summarizing it. This option used to be available and incredibly you have eliminated it.

For many reasons, a loud, noisy video is NOT what I want to see at my desk in the office when I fire up my computer. I'll bet you guys failed to invest a microsecond surveying your audience to see which delivery platform is preferred.

Nice work.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Switch major league recap videos to AOL browser as I have done. Verizon discontuedisplaying mail and switched to AOL. I watched a complete

I watched a complete game first time without any interruptions in the last several years. Although AOL is one of the oldest browsers, it certainly has a 1A performance. Verizon could not handle it anymore, probably not worth the cost.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BLARING video when opening a Yahoo page

It's VERY irritating & rude to suddenly have the audio blaring out at you when you open a page on Yahoo. Do you consider the surroundings of your "victim". Are they in a class, are they in a library or do they just not want the **** scared out of themselves at two in the morning? Leave the video OFF & let us decide.

1169th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base