Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Liked having all of the scores for the day across the top. That is why I would go to the page

Put the scores for all games of the day across the top. I don't go to the page to read about trivia, I want to see the scores, quickly and easily with no scroll. As everyone else has said below, it wasn't broken so WHY do you waste time and money changing it?

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sports news page plays unrelated video/audio that can't be turned off

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/draymond-greens-alleged-victim-tells-police-he-was-choked-punched-181126275.html?nhp=1

Opened this page from Yahoo Sports and a video with audio of an interview with someone related to the British Open (golf) immediately started playing, without anywhere to turn it off. Not only is auto audio rude, but this looks like a bug.

16th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this issue Roger. I have passed the info to our engineering team for investigation. Please respond to this message with additional examples if it continues to happen. Sorry about the inconvenience.

3. NFL Home is 90% NCAA Football

Clck the link to NFL Home and 14 out of the first 16 stories are about the NCAA Mens Football games...Do you know the difference between the NFL and the NCAA yahoo???...Even when I can find the actual NFL game score I am looking for there is never a story attached...WTF kind of company are you morons running???Who TF does business like this...Please, just go kill yourselves so this lousy site gets shut down...

18th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. College Football Scores/Scheduled Add to your drop down that says :ALL FBS"

NCAAF scoreboard requires a user to constantly swing from league to league for scores AND box scores. It is cumbersome and a royal pain to switch back and forth. To make it easy for users, just add the following option: FBS ALL. Thank you.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All of your piece of cr@p "Read More", exclusively third party/Click Bait links don't work!

Since Yahoo no longer can post self-produced articles of any quality and substance, it now posts only third party, Click Bait cr@p based on handheld, wireless template platform that doesn't work on PCs. Marissa Mayer's epic fail E-Tech Legacy.

25th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I click NFL why am I inundated with NCAAF?

When I click NFL only show NFL news.

When I click NCAAF, only show NCAA Football news.

It's that simple. Stop spamming NCAAF news in the NFL category.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Here we go again: NBA home page news is full of college, hockey, social, etc.

Once again, Yahoo Sports is not quality checking its sites for proper news placement. Currently, the NBA home page - it says that and the arrow points up to NBA - starts with NCAA and Army veteran, then a bridal article, then two down the Islander's camp, then two more down Georgia Tech, and two more down Boston University; etc., etc.

Isn't there any management QC?

49th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please, list the dates and game times according to the offcial NBA schedule!!!

Please, list the dates and game times according to the offcial NBA schedule, even when the game started post midnight on my local time!!!!!!!! Is difficult to follow box scores with this new feature that change the date and game time!

49th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Turn off these horrible sliding menu bars. They're disorienting and they actually cause you to scroll past content. "Read More" also sucks

Turn off these horrible sliding menu bars. They're disorienting and they actually cause you to scroll past content. "Read More" also sucks

49th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. No more front page Krapdashian news

Please for ***** sake stop posting this kind of **** on the main page, or I will simply look for another news site. These glory whores are not ******* news.

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have stopped going to Yahoo sports. I am now going to CBSSports.com. Their web pages work on the world's most used desktop browser IE11

Fix your web site. Stop the crashing every few minutes. If you cannot figure it out, hire a 10 year old. They have already mastered this.

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why the F@#K do you send us to to a worthless Yahoo page instead of directly to the 3rd party source, since you don't produce content now?

Queen Click Bait Wh@re, Marissa Mayer, has turned Yahoo into a Clusterfuck. Mayer can't run a company but she knows she can steal a salary by burying it with nothing but constant, Click Bait redirects to all the content she can't produce. That's more important than a working site and user account security, huh Marissa the incompetent.

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let us see team score/schedules. Workaround idea.

I see there are new "Yaprovements". Under the scores/schedules tab you can only see top 25 and a few random confrences. I'm SEC fan, and we are not included. I'm sure this is probably because lots of SEC fans were using Yahoo. As we all know Yahoo has a history of removing site features that are popular, or destroying functionality for the users. Its how they have fun. History tells us that complaining or asking for help is no use, Yahoo hates users. Hates users because they can't figure out how to make money off of them. I also see…

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NFL Live Odds page

Please put all of the NFL weekend's odds back on the same page instead of making users click one link for Thursday odds, another for Sunday odds, and another for Monday odds. (Here is the page in case you need reference: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds/) Thanks.

76th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How about only NBA stories on the NBA Home page!

Sunday 4:29 pm MT, here are the top stories on the NBA Home Page in order (refreshed to be sure):
    1) College basketball rankings: ...
    2) Kris Humphries smashes a backboard, inconveniences an NBA practice
    3) NCAA Football - Amway Coaches Poll
    4) Texas A&M freshman Robert Williams' stock is soaring...
    5) Kelly Oubre, Bismack Biyombo pushing match leads to four technicals
    6) Height coming to the Huskies (women)

This sloppiness has been going on for some time. When is Yahoo going to take its site seriously and professionally?

99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You need to fix the 2017 date on NCAAW basketball and Jan 2016

You need to fix the 2017 date on NCAAW basketball and Jan 2016

99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get your links working!

Go ahead and click on the "Beef" Johnson story-line or photo and see if you can get a connection to the story. I certainly cannot.

You continue to be MISERABLE and no wonder you are failing!!!!

99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Marissa Mayer: Sit quickly and firmly on your "Read More" feature that is 100% third party sourcing. Like all the rest of Yahoo's articles

Mayer: Can't generate any in-house content of any quality at Yahoo. A total reflection of her clueless incompetence as a corporate CEO. Yahoo, now parked squarely right next to the Titanic, thanks to Mayer's lack of any management skills.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The new recap videos are great but the written recaps are critical. They need to be easy to get to. I can't find them. EVER.

The new recap videos are great but the written recaps are critical. They need to be easy to get to. I can't find them. EVER.

99th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base