Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. every time I try to connect to customer service or chat it says that my email address is invalid. trying to get help w/ fantasy hockey 928

trying to connect with customer service but says email is invalid. same **** email I have had for 18 years. just want to change settings in fantasy hockey league 928 from edit weekly lineup to daily.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make your website work.

Every time I click on an article, it goes back to the top of the current page. I'm using internet explorer with latest updates. Did a 2 year old create your website?

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Quickly view through NFL rosters by adding the change team window pane option like it used to be

Hi Yahoo, can you add this option:

Quickly view through NFL rosters by adding the change team window pane option like it used to be

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fantasy App Idea

For baseball and other sports...on the desktop you can click the player tab and there is a tab called "availability" or something like that. It shows you if the player is available or not in your other leagues. I wish so much you would implement this to the app. It is such a PITA to have to search the player name in the FA pool in EVERY league.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't stand the Fantasy Tab. Its awful, bring back the old style where all the fantasy sports and teams are listed to the side!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple......revert back to where all the sports and teams are listed to the side. The tabs sucks, and then you have to scroll down to find the other teams and every time you go back to the page, it goes back to the first tab. Very awful!!!!!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Here's a suggestion, make you "read more" buttons in yahoo sports actually work!

How about making your sports page actually show articles when they're clicked on! Also your "read more" buttons don't work, ever. This isn't a hobby Yahoo, listen to your users for a change.

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about streamlining your FF Pre-draft rankings page?

Trying to move people around within the Preferred column takes forever and you cannot move a guy more than 1 page at a time. Sometimes when you release the mouse, the guy goes back to his previous position. When you add someone new to the Preferred side, he automatically goes all the way to the bottom of the list. Why not let me insert him where I want? Give me more options for sorting your default rankings. If I select QB's, show me ALL QB's, not just the 1st 25 or 50, and then make we scroll to the bottom…

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fix nascar stat page....SOON I need it for fantasy and it is not working last week or so

fix nascar stat page....SOON I need it for fantasy and it is not working last week or so

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. WHY SO HARD TO FIND NCAA BASEBALL???

NCAAB (Basketball) was over months ago. We're in the middle of the College World Series and one needs to click or type 4 things to get to the NCAA Baseball scores and schedules.

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can I rarely see the comments anymore?

Why can I rarely see the comments any longer?

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let me go to the page I click on

I click on golf pro tours page, I then click on Champions Tour leaderboard, you take me to the PGA leaderboard, not the champions tour. I then click on the Champions Tour schedule and you ******** take me to your home page. This happens all the time, so get your **** together. You guys really suck when it comes to listening to your viewers...

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix this slow website

Everything except mail is slow. Finance is slow. Any news page is slow. Sports is slow. I consistently have to recycle the page to get it to load.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On the game page, the links to conversation, injuries, etc have stopped working after updates to IE11 were installed.

Fix game pages to work with recent updates to IE11. Links to conversations, injuries, etc have stopped working.

I tried to post this with a valid email address. Instead I had to use an old out of date address.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Some sports pages not scaling to window size

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/st-louis-cardinals-los-angeles-dodgers-370524119/

Pages such as this are not scaling to the browser window size, but running well off the right. Tried with Opera 46 and IE11 in Win 10.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. double header

I assume you know this but on your baseball scoreboard, any time teams are playing each other twice in the same day, the link to those games never works.

That's pretty lame. You're forcing me to use ESPN.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Restore the the NCAAF link.

Used to be an NCAAF link at the top of the sports page, but it is now gone and there is no way to navigate to college football news and information.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This Yahoo 2017 NFL Draft Coverage site format sucks, BIG TIME!!!

So, how the **** do you jump back an forth between rounds? Can't!!!!!!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get rid of the floating banner in the boxscore that tells me the two teams playing. Just gets in the way.

Get rid of this banner. It block a quarter of the box score. I know what two teams are playing, I don't need a giant banner following me around as I scroll

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base