Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Golf Handicap tracker is done, my friends and I lost all our scores, please help!!!!!

Golf Handicap tracker is done, my friends and I lost all our scores, please help!!!!!

366th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm looking for the Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker, which I've used for 15+ years to log my golf scores. PLEASE HELP!

I'm looking for the Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker, which I've used for 15+ years to log my golf scores. PLEASE HELP!

503rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide a link for Yahoo handicap Tracker from Yahoo sports

All search efforts for Yahoo handicap tracter take you to Yahoo sports golf segment.and there is not a link to Handicap Tracker.

503rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Last 7 Days Stats".... get rid of this or ...

Recently when clicking on STATS in Yahoo sports; the default option is "Last 7 Days"...
    (1) I find this category useless, and I feel it should go away, or
    (2) default to INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS (which has to be the most common request)

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Moldova is not listed correctly - it should be listed between Mexo and Monaco, not Puerto Rico and Romania ...

Moldova is not listed correctly - it should be listed between Mexo and Monaco, not Puerto Rico and Romania ... (on this link: https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/pyeongchang-2018/medals/)

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Moldova is not listed correctly - it should be listed between Mexo and Monaco, not Puerto Rico and Romania ...

Moldova is not listed correctly - it should be listed between Mexo and Monaco, not Puerto Rico and Romania ... (on this link: https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/pyeongchang-2018/medals/)

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the Vegas golden knights to your standings!!! Make it possible for me to see this year's nascar results and standings on my android.

Fix whatever issues you have with Android. I can't get the update, Vegas is not in the NHL standings and I only have last year's nascar results. Get your stuff together. I used to love this ap. Now it is COMPLETELY USELESS!

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NCAAF is over. Where's the quick link to NCAAB?

NCAAF is over. Where's the quick link to NCAAB?

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like to see all of these comments ranked in numerical order as an option.

I'd like to see all comments in each department (sports, news, etc.) ranked within that department as an additional alternative to the present system.

Doing so would better let us see how Yahoo is reacting to our comments. Seeing a bunch of comments with the same ratings is not really helpful.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. unlimited dl or injured reserve spots

the goal of fantasy sports is, among other things, to duplicate the real life game your playing. in all your games, there is a limited number of dl spots. in basketball for example, we have just 2. if we have more then 2 guys injured we are screwed! its very unrealistic. in real life your not going to drop an injured impact player, but on yahoo we may have to do that. its ridicoulous. not very real llfe simulation.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug report for your page https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/scoreboard/

Page https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/scoreboard/ which defaulted to showing the AFC tab on the right hand side under "Standings" I wanted to see NFC so selected the link NFC under "Standings". The next page started loading but then after less than a second, all of the text appears to slide off the page to the lower left. The page ends up blank. I am using firefox quantum 57.0.3 (64 bit) up to date.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Try being accurate

Your web address for the Cactus Bowl indicates the University of Kansas playing UCLA. You guy not up to speed on the schools out here in flyover? It's Kansas State. Different school completely.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. All of a sudden the Sports site barely lets me scroll vertically. All other Yahoo sites are fine. Using Edge.

All of a sudden the Sports site barely lets me scroll vertically. All other Yahoo sites are fine. Using Edge.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Drop Down Menu for Fantasy Teams

The Yahoo Fantasy drop down bar that shows all of your current Fantasy teams across all sports needs fixing. The Daily Fantasy and Squares PIck Em game have been automatically added to the top of the list, i can barely see my last team at the bottom of my screen since they take up so much space. When you try and edit the order of your teams, you should be able to delete (or at least move to the bottom) the Daily and Squares pick em, but it looks like Yahoo has permanently added them to the top, even if…

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix RSS feeds

Your latest redesign has broken the RSS feeds (again). I follow Shutdown Corner and Big league Stew, and since you changed things both feeds are full of extraneous unrelated posts from the rest of the site.

1118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. scoreboard

Make the NHL scoreboard work!!!!

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base