Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automated Insights End of Season/Draft Revisit recap

Is it possible to have automated insights provide an end of season recap? Or are there too many variables to consider? Even a simple draft revisit on what went well and what went wrong would be fun to read. A more extensive option (if possible) could even weigh in injuries, performances of players after they were dropped or before they were picked picked up, and league points per week vs your individual team average.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home Field Advantage

I would love to see a Home Field Advantage scoring option on Fantasy Football.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Home Field Advantage

I would love to see a Home Field Advantage scoring option on Fantasy Football.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be better to list NCAA basketball standings in order of records until the conference games get started. It's a mish-mash now.

It would be better to list NCAA basketball standings in order of records until the conference games get started. It's a mish-mash now.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Joseph Tuttle's PSM's

I guess I have to write this all over again?! Get to Joseph J. Tuttle's blog at predictivescoring.blogspot.com, and check him out! He's this amazingly intelligent man who has a 152IQ and calls himself the Gambling Altruist.

If you get his Excel score game projections in the gambling section of your site, traffic will increase by 300% minimum!

He makes Ken Pomeroy and Dave Ragozin, etc. look like idiots.

p.s. Although his score projections are rarely spot on, the winning selections he produces are incredible. Since the summer of 2009, he's 67% per month, or better, for every month since…

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. College football does not show who has possession and how many time outs are left...

Pro football has both of these features so why can't Yahoo add them to the college football game screen???

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. on NFL team webpages, box along the right side, I would like all 17 weeks displayed

on NFL team webpages, box along the right side, I would like all 17 weeks displayed

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No player news available?

In NHL fantasy, when I click on a player it goes to their "player" page and tells me some stats, but no "news" about the player (i.e. Rotoworld news). On NFL.com if you click on a player then you can view recent news about that player. I guess for now I'll just google each player when I want to learn news on whether or not he skated in practice and when he might be back from IR...

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 Times World Series Player Chase Utley talks about retirement, marraige and being called silver fox

The next episode of the popular YouTube series "Chic Mama Carpool" features animal activist Jen Utley and her husband, baseball legend, Chase Utley. For the first time on the series, Anne Stedman Herwick picks up a chic mama and daddy. After the fashion talk with Jen, Anne asks Chase all the questions any baseball fan would die to ask; "Who are you wearing?" "What's your favorite thing in your wife's closet?" Chase plays along even when Anne asks the million dollar question, "when are you retiring and what are you going to do after baseball? What do you think of…

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. league changes

When a commissioner changes league settings there should be a notification sent to all league members and then allow them to OK or veto the change.
    The Commish in Free Rodgers Jersey 4 Winners (ID# 205263) has done that and other things to make his team better. He needs to be investigated and have his authority removed because he is cheating. All his past trophies should be stripped from him and he should be banned from Yahoo Fantasy Football

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add FORMULA 1 Racing

Austin Texas has one of the best Formula 1 and sports car racing facilities in the world. I would like to see coverage.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back the group messageboard for survival and pick em groups.

We as commissioners of these groups need the ability to communicate to our group members. Without the messageboard, we have to hunt down e-mails and send individual e-mails. You are not making it any easier for us to run our groups.

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove text limit on Fantasy Football Message Boards

Many commissioners, myself included, write a detailed recap with jokes and what not for our leagues. The message board has changed this year and I have to post it in parts because there's some kind of character limit now. This is annoying to post and annoying for others to read.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On the college football scoreboard, show who has possession of the ball, like you do on the NFL scoreboard

On the college football scoreboard, show who has possession of the ball, like you do on the NFL scoreboard

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Keep old NFL stat tracker — the beta is terrible.

The old MLB stat tracker was way better than the new beta. I can see the same thing is happening with NFL, and that's a problem. If some people prefer the new version (doubt it) that's fine, but also keep the option for users to use the old stat tracker as well.

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to search for friends who are also participating in the large DFS Tournament/Leagues. W

My friends and I love playing in the DFS season long tournaments. It would be a nice feature to be able to search for your friends who are in these large tournaments.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fantasy football

In fantasy football, on your team page you can hover over the team name of the the team your player is playing and it will say that they are 12th most points given up or 12th fewest points given up. Can we just make that a simple ranking like they are 12th or they are 20th, instead of most and fewest, it make it really confusing the way it is. Thanks

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Articles! No videos!

When I want fantasy football rankings (or news) it's probably a good thing that i go straight to Yahoo, right? Why do I have to hunt for your articles? I see nothing but videos and some news stories in the margin. People want to look at rankings & read articles! Then when I finally find your rankings, every time I open a new page for a different position i have to stop the freaking video from blaring at me. Check rankings for another position... video blasting again. Cmon! If I wanted a video I would've picked one from the main…

685th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base