Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the group messageboard for survival and pick em groups.

We as commissioners of these groups need the ability to communicate to our group members. Without the messageboard, we have to hunt down e-mails and send individual e-mails. You are not making it any easier for us to run our groups.

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove text limit on Fantasy Football Message Boards

Many commissioners, myself included, write a detailed recap with jokes and what not for our leagues. The message board has changed this year and I have to post it in parts because there's some kind of character limit now. This is annoying to post and annoying for others to read.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep old NFL stat tracker — the beta is terrible.

The old MLB stat tracker was way better than the new beta. I can see the same thing is happening with NFL, and that's a problem. If some people prefer the new version (doubt it) that's fine, but also keep the option for users to use the old stat tracker as well.

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the ability to search for friends who are also participating in the large DFS Tournament/Leagues. W

My friends and I love playing in the DFS season long tournaments. It would be a nice feature to be able to search for your friends who are in these large tournaments.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fantasy football

In fantasy football, on your team page you can hover over the team name of the the team your player is playing and it will say that they are 12th most points given up or 12th fewest points given up. Can we just make that a simple ranking like they are 12th or they are 20th, instead of most and fewest, it make it really confusing the way it is. Thanks

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On the college football scoreboard, show who has possession of the ball, like you do on the NFL scoreboard

On the college football scoreboard, show who has possession of the ball, like you do on the NFL scoreboard

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pick Em points weighted in playoffs

As a commissioner of a Pick Em group, I would like to weigh the points in the playoffs so that each week totals a possible 16 pts. So each Wild Card game would be worth 4 pts., Divisional games would be 4 pts each, Conference Championships are worth 8 pts, and the Super Bowl is worth 16 pts. This would allow players who are behind in points an opportunity to catch up in the playoffs.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fantasy Hockey

Fantasy hockey: Option to play division league levels. So that player pool is the same for everybody, but divisions could be ranked (1st division, 2nd division). So 1st division would compete for the title and in the of the season team could rise or relegate. This feature could be easily accomplished by for example adding an option to change league points. Commisioner could give extra points to top league teams, so these could advance to playoffs by points and one could still have a wildcard option to allow division winners to advance to playoffs.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Survival message board

Please put the group message board back on survival pools. This is crazy we have family and friends from all over who like to have a little fun talking smack. Why was it removed?

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MLB Stats of the actual year is missing

When you search for a given player, you won't find a summary statistics of the current season (2017).

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Articles! No videos!

When I want fantasy football rankings (or news) it's probably a good thing that i go straight to Yahoo, right? Why do I have to hunt for your articles? I see nothing but videos and some news stories in the margin. People want to look at rankings & read articles! Then when I finally find your rankings, every time I open a new page for a different position i have to stop the freaking video from blaring at me. Check rankings for another position... video blasting again. Cmon! If I wanted a video I would've picked one from the main…

1073rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. After midnight, the score's of that day's games disappear from the homepage – even when they're still going on.

You shouldn't take away scores of games that haven't ended. But if you must, at least make it easy to navigate to those scores with a simple back arrow.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. More filters for selecting Fantasy Leagues

I would like it if there were more options to filter public leagues besides the handful that currently exist. Filtering by such things as Waiver system, trade reject time and who can veto, playoff format, etc would be super helpful in finding the exact league that I would want to join instead of having to click each league to see its details. Thanks!

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow users to edit the row of sports and leagues near the top of the Sports Home page

There are sports which I have absolutely no interest in following, such as NASCAR, boxing, MMA, etc. I follow tennis, and would like to see that in the row, not have to click on the 3 dots, then select tennis from the dropdown list. I wold like to hide the sports which do not interest me. It is very annoying.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When i look at pitchers on their profile, decisions do not show HOLDS. They only show wins and losses.

When i look at pitchers on their profile, decisions do not show HOLDS. They only show wins and losses.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove keeper picks from draft board

When drafting, it's incredibly misleading when you have a keeper in the 3rd round, yet the draft board still shows I have a 3rd round pick. Just remove the pick from the board.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. .csv for Keeper uploads

Please allow us to upload league keepers via .csv rather than manual. You use a .csv upload for your paid search, you can do the same for fantasy sports.

1221st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base