Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historical Ratings & Levels History

I would like to add the ratings & levels history of my old username to my new username.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Go back to MLB Condensed Games of 2017! These sped-up CGs of '18 are terrible.

Condensed MLB games are a magnificent product! I have been consuming them for years, rolling with all the tweaks and revamps. I am constantly recommending them to people.

However, the change from last season is not a good one.

Last season, the MLB CGs:
    ran 10 to 15 minutes long,
    had no announcing, just the sounds of the ballpark,
    included ever strikeout, hit, and base advance; and a few worth seeing defensive plays

This season's CGs:
    run about 6 minutes,
    include somewhat disjointed announcing,
    and are cutting out most of the base advances and good defensive plays

Why the change?…

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fantasy Football Game enhancement idea

Need to add category for individual Defensive Backs for Receiving yards/catches allowed. The best defensive backs in the league (Harris, Peters, Sherman, Talib, etc.) don’t even score as well as middle of the path linebackers. Just because they play so well that QBs are coached to stay away from them; “no fly zone”. The best DBs should score in the area of Luke Kuechly, Von Miller, and Ryan Shazier.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please Bring Back Yahoo Fantasy Golf

We have enjoyed playing for years. My email inbox is full of emails from guys in my private group saying farewell and lamenting the end of this game.

199th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Players with No Game for the day

Please change the font format of players with No Game for the day in the app. It's very easy to overlook. Make the font red? Do something.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why is Victor Robles not an available player in Yahoo fantasy baseball? He's on the Nationals 40 man roster and was in MLB last season.

Can you please add Victor Robles to the fantasy baseball list of players. No idea why he isn't already an option - he played in the big leagues last season and is on the Nationals 40 man roster. I'm assuming this was just an oversight.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fantasy NASCAR Racing Discontinued!??

Fantasy racing is a huge family with members from across the country coming together for one of the best experiences the Fantasy world has to offer. Some of us in one of our leagues have begun getting together for one race a year beginning back in 2012.
    It can't cost Yahoo that much money to provide almost a full year of enjoyment to so many.
    Please bring racing back! So many of us use these leagues as our Go-To social network.

297th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Liga MX

Under the soccer tab, please add Liga MX, it is one of the biggest leagues in the world and consistently better than MLS

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it an option to disable floating comment box when reading an article. It sucks incredibly

Can we disable floating comment box when reading an article? I've actually stopped reading most articles because it is soooo annoying. Who came up with that idea?

1118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adjust Roster Additions/Subtractions

In regards to roster additions/subtractions, in Yahoo leagues, free agent adds and player drops don't go into effect until the next day. In leagues I play on other sites, you have the option to add a player the same day they are playing if there is an injury or scratch to one of your current players that day. It would be nice if Yahoo adopted this to give the fantasy player a chance to adjust their roster if such a situation occurs.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve your Draft Window PLEASE!!!

So I check out the MLB Draft and you have not improved anything... all that empty dead space that could show player stats, no ability to move players after you draft them to the position you plan on playing them at.... Cmon guys can we make some improvements? Please???

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Squares Pick'em

-- allow commissioner to see another person's info and be able to delete them.

--allow commissioner to generate random numbers anytime before kickoff

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NFL playoffs live on mobile app outside US.

Stop sending me emails saying that I can view the NFL playoffs on your mobile app when it is only available in the US. It is rather simple to send emails to users based on their location.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow people to access the drop down menu with the list of players, so they can make their picks in the football squares game.

With the Super Bowl Squares game, I have a list of the players I've invited off to the right of the squares board. I've sent an email to all the people I've invited with a link to the page so that they might make their picks. It would really be handy if everybody I invited could access their name, then make their picks. The way it is now, the people are following the invite link, which is the only way they can pick, then creating a name, and making their pick. This in turn leaves me with an extra name…

1118th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On games that are not shown on Yahoo but the score is shown, why can't the player's score be shown?

Thinking about the Fresno St. and San Diego Aztecs, you show the scores but not the players pts. scored. This is all on the computer to be filled in but you don't show it. You could show this even if you don't show the game itself.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How do I reorder sports listing ? Rather I need to move NCAAB to those that show up top.

How can I move NCAAB to the top 5 sports that show? Would love to remove others I have no interest in. Currently I have to click on the dots to get to NCAAB and that does not work all the time.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Analytical stats to where points scored vs points against plays into the standings. I had by far the most points scored against me and finis

An analytical approach that takes into consideration points scored against. I finished the regular season in 7th place (one spot behind a playoff advancer). Not only did I score more points for that he did, I had well more that 100 points scored against my team than he did. It's all about "matchups", and I truly understand this, but something has to be done for a level playing field. And as it stands now this P Please (PPR at least) is flawed. I constantly hear from Fantasy formats, such as Yahoo, that just win the games you have and case…

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For squares, I can't get member list with emails like with other pools. You can change your name to "Nobody" and I won't know who you are

Without a member list with emails, like I get with other Yahoo pools, I have no idea who joins my squares pool. You can change your display name to whatever you want. I'll have no clue who you are.

1337th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base