Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. easier access to my fantasy teams

easier access to my fantasy teams

133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

11 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a bar across the top of the page that provides access to different parts of our site. Hover over ‘Fantasy’ to get access to all of our Fantasy products. Please respond to this message if this does not solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

2. Actually post favorite team scores/schedule on the sports section of my My Yahoo page.

Actually post favorite team scores/schedule on the sports section of my My Yahoo page. My WNBA team, nor my Women's NCAA basketball teams are never listed.

285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I clicked on the Texas Tangers under MLB and Team and none of the news items had anything to do with the Rangers. Please check your filters

News articles under Texas Rangers have nothing to do with Ranges or baseball. Seems like they are just any sports items. Not what I expected.

285th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Whos nibbing into mt yahoo STUFF?

Whos putting " FAVORITE TEAMS" on my yahoo page?? NOT ME,, Why are you prying into my personal STUFF ???????

475th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. USA Women's soccer

There are soccer leagues covered everywhere but probably the most popular one in the U.S. is tough to find.

661st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please let us freely choose our 'My Teams'. I could care less about the ones you gave me.

Don't lock me into teams based on location. This isn't the only place I've ever lived in.

661st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. United Soccer League (USL)

Please add a section for United Soccer League (USL) for news, schedules, scores, calendars, league information, etc.

1062nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Update the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo to their current logo on the team page?

Could you please update the Tampa Bay Buccaneers logo to their current logo on the team page?

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Inglewood dmv 3:30 am no parking regent

Employment contacts politics youth basketball internet virus scan. 540 regent McMillians will the provider Brothers Randy's Donuts Safeway find out why ? I have to finish my therapy 124 office. good example Super Nintendo McDonalds answer? Bros. no interference. update classified 2017 audio or artifacts social studies planning explore.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. you need a new picture for the Washington Redskins RG3 is no longer on the team

you need a new picture for the Washington Redskins RG3 is no longer on the team

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. how about at least one article

it would be nice when you click on the blackhawks icon that there would be ,oh maybe one blackhawks article.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You have listed my fav teams from Orlando, Tampa, and Miami. I hate all of them. How do I unlist them?

How do I remove the teams you have assigned to me as my favorites ?
    I hate Miami Tampa and Orlando.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ryan Rodulfo

Ryan Rodulfo I am Chiefs flag sports supplier for Inglewood recreation basketball where are my sponsor winnings. 115 metro.net vanes Manchester.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They ARE an official NHL team with players and we'd like to start following them...

Update your NHL page to include the expansion team and allow me to select the Knights as a favorite team so I can follow them. I'd sure like to find out our roster but.... you've dropped the ball

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Illinois teams do not show up on my home page. Yes, they are in MY TEAMS.

Illinois teams do not show up on my home page. Yes, they are in MY TEAMS.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How about when I select the Rockies, I get the feed from the Rockies!?????"

Once again Yahoo underwhelms! I select the Rockies, I want to see the feeds from the Rockies.....not a bunch of dumb ***** fro Miami! Yahoo sporrs????? suck!

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have Women Professional Teams Listed. I could not find the Minnesota Lynx in the search.

Women teams are missing? It is fun to watch them! When you have a state that fails to deliver a trophy, I love watching the Minnesota Lynx as they seem to send the message of "wanting to win!" In the past 5 years, they have brought home 3 championship trophies! Impressive! I know the Twins are doing much better this year! But the Vikings, show me that you "Want to Win!" Play smart! One of the few, if not the only team in the NFL that has never won a super bowl game.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. newslatter to snooker

subscribe to snooker

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. oakland athletics

I am a fan of the Oakland A's and while I do understand it does fall under "Athletics", it would be nice to not see stuff about Usain Bolt when I am looking at news. If there would be some way to filter out that stuff.

1182nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base