Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Aktualisieren!!!

Koennt ihr bitte mal eure Formel1 Seiten aktualisieren?

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. KILL those NCAA GAME PASS SPAMBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These turdheads are destroying the comment sections for individual games by putting so much spam up so fast that we fans can't get a word of our own in.

If the NCAA itself is directly responsible for this BS, please tell them to EAT TURDS and ban them from Yahoo Sports!!!!!!!

And this may also be happening with other sports as well.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. every time i try to read something in yahoo sports, some damned pop up about joing some yahoo cup **** pops up and it wont close

every time i try to read something in yahoo sports, some damned pop up about joing some yahoo cup **** pops up and it wont close making your sports section unusable

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ads

******* ******* My volume on all players is turned off yet you ******* ******** feel you have the right to override my choice. If it keeps up I will take you to court for invasion of privacy, because you choice to do what you want to my computer....

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Free game of the day

Ijust wrote a long letter concernibg your ******* ads Now I have to rewrite because you ******* ******** can keep your **** together... YOU ******* SUCK

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your ad network is absolutely LITTERED with redirects that randomly take you to blatant spam/malware pages.

I mainly use Yahoo for fantasy sports but I used to always browse around when stories that caught my attention. Over the last few months Yahoo has become a minefield of redirects. If you sit on a page long enough, it's eventually going to jump to a spam webpage or fake websites trying to get you to download malware. It has made Yahoo literally unusable. I now just set my fantasy lineups and get the **** out as fast as possible. I'd expect this kind of garbage from some hacked together high school project website, but this is totally embarrassing…

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Take you ads and stick em up your ***

Even though I have the volume clicked off on all your ****** ads. there is a snippet of volume when I click on a page. If I have the volume off there should be NO ******* sound at all, yet there is. Is this just another YAHSHIT way of annoying your users.

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fantasy baseball team homepage keeps getting rerouted to third party adverts like Adobe,

Is anyone else having this problem? It happens on multiple computers I use. I just leave my team page open all the time, but it randomly reroutes to what I think are fake Adobe pages and other adverts. I think this is a problem on Yahoo's end - has the code been hacked? I use a MAC, and it keeps asking me to approve the certificates each time it tries to reroute too.

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Let some one who knows what there doing

Only on ******* Yahoo. I am on homepage and I hear an ad playing. As I scroll up an down I don't see any ads, yet I'm still hearing an ad. Are you (Yahshit) that ******* needy for people to hear yor ads that you play them even when there is no ads or even when I turn off the volume every time you ha an ad. How about for once listening to your viewers and stop doing what ever the ******** feel like. I guess I'm done with your ******** page because you don't care about the people that…

1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Get rid of the spam ads that take up 50% of your homepage.

I used to like visiting your site everyday. Now I don't think I'll ever be back because you've sold out to spam websites and clickbait peddlers.

685th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1266th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. LESS IS MORE!!!!!

Your web site is SO STUFFED with ads and **** that plays automatically, that it won't even RUN on my PC!!! Can't you STOP?

352nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. stupid incessant right hand side moving ads

un-targeted and incessant ******** ads - pathetic disruptive ads and a pathetic company - that sums it up

1084th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base