Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a better way to get in touch with your staff.

I made a change to one of my picks yesterday for survival football ten minutes before game time evrything looked good the new picks where on the page. I came back last night and my original picks where there one of which lost. so now i am eleminated and I shouldn't be. Im really ticked off and wont participqate in any more of your contests.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FULL COUNT 3-2 FULL HOU$E 3-2 major league baseball

Every time a batter gets a full count 3-2 a full house 3-2 would come up.This would liven baseball up.People that do not care for baseball would start to watch.TV and attendance would go up.This would be a game changer.This would be the next generation of baseball. I VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK.THX

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. tennis news

Tennis news. Borring. You are delivering to my yahoo webpage world news about tennis.What I'm getting lately is seven news about Serena Williams and one about Mark Philippoussis. Ridiculous and very boring.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop with the clickbait opinions!!!

If you want to regain any respect as a website, clearly distinquish news articles and opinion pieces on your front page. Stop putting CLICK BAIT BS OPINION PIECES AS YOUR HEADLINE NEWS.

Until you do, I am boycotted all headlines that appear to be opinion based. Until then, FU YAHOO!

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WHERE DID THE "TEAMS" PAGES GO????? CLICKING ON AN NCAA FOOTBALL TEAM NOW TAKES ME TO A RIVALS PAGE.... THIS SUCKS BY THE WAY.

Where did the team pages go???? Used to be able to click on a team and get all relevant stories, conference standings, schedule and more.... NOW WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE TEAM (NCAA FOOTBALL) IT GOES TO RIVALS.COM..... RIVALS SUCKS FOR INFORMATION.... GREAT FOR RECRUITING... What, did yahoo buy rivals and decided to force feed it to everybody.????? **** poor.

482nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Byrne, thanks very much for your feedback! We made a product decision to redirect users from the Yahoo Sports college team pages to the corresponding Rivals page. What specific info do you miss from the old team pages? We can look into getting it added to the Rivals pages!

Thanks for being a Yahoo Sports user!

Yahoo Product Support

6. Bring back the Puck Daddy RSS feed

I don't want an all NHL feed. I want the Puck Daddy curated one. A few days ago my Puck Daddy feed starting giving me college basketball stories. I have since looked for a Puck Daddy feed but it seems to be gone. The only RSS options now are for all the NHL or team specific ones. Some advanced warning would be nice next time.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1083rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it mandatory for the NFL and NBA players to stand during the National anthem. If they choose not to they are suspended indefinitely!

National Anthem NFL or NBA Stand or Kneel? Not an option. Stand or they're suspended indefinitely! 2nd offense Can not play for 5 years in either league.

1083rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I'm playing college football Pick-em.

I'm playing football, and when I click on a team (Army), basketball comes up. How stupid.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need help!

I am the commissioner of Your Pool 2017, Yahoo Pro Football Pick 'Em group #205. One of our members, 49er Steve, can no longer enter his picks. And his email address that appears on the members page has obviously been tampered with into some very long obviously fake address. Maybe this is why the site does not recognize him when he tries to record his picks. Can you please restore his profile correctly and his ability to enter his picks? Thank you.

Andy Doppelt
    dopps1@yahoo.com

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back league messaging (smack talk) in Yahoo Fantasy App.

Last year (2016) you could message the entire league via the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports app on your smart phone. For some reason Yahoo removed that option this season, and now you can only message individuals unless you use the desktop version of fantasy.

BRING BACK LEAGUE MESSAGING IN THE YAHOO! APP!

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give Justin Verlander the Astros uniform in his profile pic

Change Verlanders photo to an Astros uniform.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. AFC East standings list

Patriots Yahoo page. Jets are listed first on the list, when they're in last place. Patriots are listed in second.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Survivor Football Group - No message boards

banter on the message board is half the fun of these groups. Why would you take that away? And there is no "email group" option either. No way to communicate with the group members at all. This has to be an oversight on your guys' part, right? If not, what a bad idea. You mind as well not even offer survivor football in that case. I'll take my group to another site next year if it isn't fixed. You guys want to make money off my clicks or not?

685th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Articles on running, in Sports.

Running is a great sport. Not as popular as other sports, but it still should be covered as there are many who like the sport and want to read about how athletes are doing in races and also how they train and what they are up to.

1261st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1083rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?