Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is Brendan McKay in the mlb player list

Brendan McKay is not a sp player yet. He needs to be added.

386th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Only allow one valid avatar/ID, not duplicates. Trolls are using duplicate avatars and IDs to confuse and insult people in message boards.

Only allow one valid avatar/ID, not duplicates. Trolls are using duplicate avatars and IDs to confuse and insult people in message boards

1189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Explain how I get a yahoo ID.

Everything requires a ID, No where do you tell me what it is or how to get it.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about college baseball (men's) having their own section like NCAA basketball and football?

You can find articles galore on NCAA basketball and football year round. You can find articles on women's sports (including softball). You can find articles on wrestling (college and pro), you can find articles on just about ANY college sport EXCEPT Men's college baseball. The ONLY time you find ANY mention of college baseball is during the College World Series. For all intents and purposes, the conference championships and the regional playoff (to get to Omaha)...are IGNORED. The ONLY place I can get current scores is at the NCAA site itself. So please explain how you can call yourself a…

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There is never a line for Tennessee Volunteers football (Pick Em)

College Pick Em... there is never a line in the UT Vols game. Again this week vs. Alabama. This is both on the CPE game as well as the normal scoreboard. Clearly a glitch somewhere in the system because Vegas has always had a line.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why don't you cover rugby? I get that it may not be as popular as some other sports, but you do cover cricket, cycling, and horse racing!

It's absolutely mindboggling that you completely ignore rugby while providing coverage for other less popular sports. Are you aware that we are in the midst of the Rugby World Cup and even that we have Major League Rugby in the U.S. now and more than one top international player has signed with teams in that league?

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. some one , anyone please kill these communists at yahoo.

you commuists need to die..find anther job..Yahoo needs and will be blown up..

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I’m getting cyber bullied and threatened and my family and yahoo don’t want to help

Hi my name is sonny marks and I was in a league that stole my money and is gambling and when I said I’m not for that they threathed me and said there going to **** me and my wife and kill us and kick me out and stole my money and when I tried to report to yahoo they didn’t even write a email back my wife and I are scared and yahoo don’t care

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your college football is not updating the notes on the players. It has been like this for 3 weeks now.

Your college football fantasy sports team is not updating the players notes. It has been like this for 3 weeks now.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Sports Fantasy App for Brazil

I live in Brazil and would like to access the Yahoo Sports Fsntady App through Brazilisn iOS App Store.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ring around my fantasy logo

My Fantasy Football Logo looked great until you folks, at 'Yoo-Hoo!,' decided to wrap a colored circle with a Football around it..Whilst I'd like to see this removed completely, I would settle for the option to use it/not use it.

PS: Your new logo for 'Yoo-Hoo!' is lame.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow baseball commissioners to lock playoff teams once they are eliminated from contention for league champion.

Nonplayoff teams are currently locked to eliminate them choosing players needed by teams vying for the championship, however playoff teams eliminated from contention for the championship are still allowed to select from the FA waiver wire to the detriment of those teams still competing.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Shameful Use of Vulgar Profanities on Air in Yahoo Sports Clips

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports. It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is. Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Stop redirectiong people to rivals.com

Sports is the last remaining strength of Yahoo, why do you use a 3rd party for college stuff. I appreciate the consistency of being able to find info in familiar formats, and rivals is slow to update, and several moderate divisions one teams like Air Force do not even have a rivals page and are now blank in Yahoo. I have to go to ESPN when it comes down to college sports to get the info in need.

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the Pick'em Pool.

In the Pick'em pool, have an option in the settings on bye weeks to use the higher numbers (16,15,14) Not using the lower numbers(1,2,3)etc.This would make for higher weekly scores. And if playing the accumulative, make it easier to catch the leaders. This could cause the lead change more often. Of course you would have the option to use the lower numbers if you prefer.

3709th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. XFL Fantasy

Have you considered adding XFL fantasy football when the league launches in February?

1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base