Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. can't read World Cup timeline.

The banner is too big. When you scroll over the goals the details appear in a bubble that is tucked under the banner.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy World Cup Soccer sign up?

Where is the Fantasy World Cup Soccer sign up?

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. nhl bracket

your playoff bracket has winnipeg a number 1 seed and las vegas a number 2 seed

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NFL Draft Simulator League

Put together a draft simulator that allows users to predict the upcoming drafts (nfl,nba,etc). Points could be awarded based on accuracy of the correct draft spot. Get 5 points for a correct slot. 3 points if you're one slot off. 1 point if you're two slots off. Also get 5 points if you get the correct team. Points could get higher as the round progresses because it's more difficult to be right the further the draft goes. Could also get bonus escalators for predicting trades.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. previous days scores/ game wrap

I want to go to Yahoo sports page and find yesterdays scores and a game wrap not just video highlights? just like the newspaper that was delivered to your door in the morning, instead of seeing what todays game that hasn't been played yet.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop covering sports - you’re not any good at it

Wow... I mean, articles about what a team should do about “such and such” player - who was signed DAYS AGO - still clogging you’re redundant and annoying sports site are just sad. I’m really, really losing any desire to have anything to do with Yahoo-anything, any more. You keep getting beat to the punch by much less relevant news outlets/reporters around the country BY HOURS AND EVEN DAYS! Isn’t that at least A LITTLE EMBARRASSING?!?!?! Maybe you should focus less on putting completely irrelevant, stupid articles and ads that don’t belong on a sports website up and devote yourselves…

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the NFC standings for 2017

Update the results for the NFC in 2017, you have the 2016 results.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problems on Comments Boards (Reactions)

Posts (replies) and flag clicks are not appearing when made . . . as they used to. Instead . . . now . . . entire page has to be reloaded to see new posts et al.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please update the Vikings ranking to reflect last season's 13-3 and 1st in NFC North.

Please update the Vikings ranking to reflect last season's 13-3 and 1st in NFC North.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Update your NFL standings page - it is a year old

How about keeping your sports pages up to date?

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Russian Trolls

I guess you are just allowing russian trolls to post nonsense and divide the country further?

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo Wants us all to just quit?

I open my Yahoo mail app like I do many times a day not to check my mail. I gave up on Yahoo mail a long time ago and I don't give my address to anyone. NO I opened my app to check the news. Like i have done for years now. Its The only thing left of Yahoo I use. what happens???? My news is gone and a little medal is where my news icon was. I click it and it's now for keeping up with the Olympics.????? No option . Yahoo decided to kill the news and add…

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dark theme and favorites

I would love to see a "dark" theme like the Yahoo Sports iOS app. I know developing two different themes for a website is a hassle, but I'd say it's a valuable feature that greatly improves the user experience. I personally love dark themes on any website because they are easier to read and navigate.

Also, I would like to see my favorite teams for a league show up first or in a separate tab in the Scores/Schedule page similar to the iOS app.

For the Scores/Schedule pages, a horizontal list of days of the week that you can click…

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pickem de la liga mx y champions (quinielas)

Que tal comunidad, me gustaría poner en la mesa el que yahoo pudiera desarrollar un tipo de quinielas o como se conoce en inglés pickem de la liga mx y de la champions he tenido la fortuna de utilizar el pickem de la NFL y es muy bueno y seguro, da certeza de los resultados y sin criterios personales me gustaría que se desarrollara algo así para la liga mx y champions ya que muchos nos entretenemos con este tipo de adrenalina. Saludos y espero apoyen mi propuesta de quinielas.

Pickem of the league mx and champions (pools)
    Hi community,…

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "Virginia" not "UVA"

Partisans of the sports teams associated with the University of Virginia say "Virginia" when talking about the teams. Not "UVA."

It's like "West Point" for the campus and college where future officers are trained for our military, but "Army" for the teams. Or it's "The Naval Academy"--but the teams are "Navy."

In the Northeast people refer to UC Berkeley as "Berkeley," but the sports teams are never "Berkeley." They're "Cal" or "California" (which is what the university is called out west of course).

Anyway you might want to take account of this. Maybe you didn't know.

1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1347th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?