Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Looking for the new afl football schedules and standings, dont see a button on yahoo sports site/

Im tring to find out what the schedules are for the new San Antonio professional football team, and cannot find any info on Yahoo..

1166th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why did you think Reign FC and Orlando Pride were playing in France instead of Tacoma?

https://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/national-womens-soccer-league/reign-orlando-pride-119477/
    This page showed Reign FC playing Orlando Pride (NWSL) in Montpellier France at the Stade de la Mosson, when they actually played at Cheney Stadium in Tacoma WA.
    =
    Would Yahoo Sports want to replace the Coke ad on http://O-City.Mobi or Copa.Mobi ?? Dial 321-Liftoff to discuss (321-543-8633)

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NWSL soccer game streaming

Please do not stop streaming games while still in added minutes - this happened in both Portland Thorns two games. Also, why are your replays so much better than your streaming?

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sports Game Start and Scores BUTTON keeps switching to OFF....Needs a fix.

Sports Game Start and Scores Alert BUTTON switches to OFF position,,,,needs a FIX.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo sports app for Fire TV

The current Yahoo app for Fire TV doesn't have live sports like the Yahoo Sports app on my phone. Now that the NWSL is played through Yahoo Sports there is no way to watch on Fire TV. Trying a web browser on the devices has issues playing video.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bug Report for NWSL Soccer Match

Whie watching the #ORLvPOR #NWSLsoccer match on Sports.Yahoo.Com I received a number of ERROR PP-430-33 messages. This is a Bug Report.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. More Freedom in the first week of the season

It is not fair to restrict the "adds" for the first week of the season if the week is going to last 11 days!!! Guys that are INACTIVE, on the IR, or just pieces of ****, should be eligible for replacement to help us build our teams for the season...SIX adds per week are OK for the rest of the season, but either make the first week JUST Thursday to Sunday rather than 11 days, OR give us unrestricted ability to fine tune out team during that formative week.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Format misplaced a pick on bracket

Come on guys. Make a better format for the NCAA tournament bracket. I misplaced a tournament pick bc your format somehow turned off a pick of mine in my bracket. Make your format better soo picks are NOT MISSED!!!!

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Baseball Defintions

As commissioner of a league that often uses stats/categories that are not standard I have been putting the definitions (from MLB's glossary) in the messages of the league to ensure all managers can see and access them throughout the year for reference.
    My idea would be to have a tab on the league page with these already done with the stats the league has chosen. It would save room in the message board of the league and be a good way to give more information to the managers, even if it is well known stats.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Category For Teams

According to NCAA the First Four teams are playing to get into the East and West Regions. You have them listed as East and South Regions

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. owner ratings

For fantasy sports there should be an option to rate owners in public leagues you are in. If you're going to have to be with people in a money league for a full season. you should have good insight on how they operate. Are they active? Do they participate in collusions? Do they drop players near the end of the season? This can help future people in fantasy so they know what kind of people they are being paired up with.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to make the NHL Scores my default sports on my page? How do I do this? Later then I will want to default to MLB.

I want to make NHL and/or MLB my front scores that I see when I open the page - how do I do this?

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NHL HOCKEY - ALL STAR WEEK

Since the All-Star break is essentially two weeks why don't you reset the 'adds' the second week so managers can actually manage their teams the second week?

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Top of bracket. It's Super Bowl LIII, not LII

Top of bracket. It's Super Bowl LIII, not LII

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Trying to read the team stats ut have an advert covering them up do not see anyway to delete the advert.

Reading the schedule for upcoming NFL games used to be a lot easier. Now I must go to another website to get the time and date

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. what do you do when your commish league # 1361935 $75-tin cup football runs off with the entry fee cash?

what do you do when your commissar league # 1361935 $75-tin cup football runs off with the entry fee cash?

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NCAA Mens Hoops...Gardner-Webb and USC-Upstate did play earlier in November, but it DID NOT count as a conference game

Big South Conference starts conference play 1/5/19, game played between Gardner-Webb and USC-Upstate in November does NOT count in conference standing as Yahoo has them listed.

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Football Fantasy -Jaylen Smith not a TE

Hes not a TE/ RB, hes just a RB.

CHANGE THAT FOR FINALS WEEK ATLEAST!!!

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

Why do you have J Samuels listed as RB/TE. People who own him can have a #1 RB placed in a TE position. You are teh only website that does

1514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base