Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. COLLEGE BASEBALL WORLD SERIES

Why is there NO news about the College World Series. It just ended with a little known college, Coastal Carolina, winning the COLLEGE WORLD SERIES? Are they too unimportant to report?????
    Sad reporting when only the "big guns" get to be the news media's attention.

1561st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. bias

If you are going to be biased for Hillary Clinton, and all democrats (which you are), you don't have to be so obvious about it

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1561st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Get rid of deceptive sponsored posts

I know yahoo needs to make money, but the sponsored posts with link-bait headings are out of control. Terrible business model, lousy ethics. I can tolerate ads if they cannot be confused with content.

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. comment section under box scores

There is no longer a comment section available under box scores. Right in the middle of the NBA finals??? Please reinstate comment section

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ... hide sports i don't care to know about...

I have absolutely no interest in certain sports (e.g., UFC). When I'm logged in, I would like to be able to have the option to hide sports from _MY_ display...

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. customizeable

Please allow yahoo sports to be customizable the same way that my.yahoo.com is. That way we can pick the layout that we want. The current set-up is very cluttered and lacks organization.

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 105th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I only want my sports teams displayed

I take the time to pick out the teams sports teams I want to see. Lately Yahoo has been adding division 2 sports teams scores to my home page. If I wanted to see these **** scores I would have selected them I am so close to cancelling my ATT @ T internet because of issues like these. You guys truly SUCK!

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop placing NASCAR stories on the Indycar web page.

Given that the public at large is pretty much force-fed NASCAR news, you should assume that Indycar fans that navigate three levels deep to the Indycar page of Yahoo Sports are looking for Indycar news. When I see NASCAR news there, particularly as the top story, I find it kind of offensive. You could also create a sports entertainment category for "sports" like NASCAR and professional wrestling.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. yahoo is my life

a good idea

1189th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your SPORTS in NCAA FOOTBALL only covers major college divisions, WHY?

There are more NCAA divisions in College Football than D1. The lower divisions are having PLAYOFFS right now yet you don't even list their scores in the main NCAA pages. Why the snub?

191st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The link for WNBA scores is missing from the WNBA homepage.

When Yahoo revamped their sports pages, the link for WNBA scores on the WNBA homepage is missing. You can still find the WNBA scores on Yahoo but you have to do a search for it.

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Again

Again I am posting because 4 times I have shut off the volume on your ad on sports page. and 4 times when I went back to that page the ******* volume was back on I guess the only way to keep the ******* volume off when I want it off is to close out my yahoo account, because you dont listen to your users..

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please make a Golf Handicap Tracker APP

Mobile Golf Handicap Tracker App would be awesome.

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 'Match' and 'Schedule' have the same link.

In the 'Tennis' section of the website, 'Match' and 'Schedule' have the same link.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NASCAR Tabs

You need to fix the NASCAR schedule and standings tab. The are still reflecting the Nationwide Series it should say Xfinity Series

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base