Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need ways to block out leagues I have no interest in, like the NFL and College Football

I keep seeing stories on the NFL and College Football that were in no way selected as sports I want to follow. We need a way to block the unneeded stories so we can see what we are interested in. In other words don't force your ideas of what is interesting on me because you have been wrong even with me selecting what I want.

1554th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy football messes up Google Chrome. I can't read my "Yahoo sports" page.

Fantasy football messes up Google Chrome. I can't read my "Yahoo sports" page...

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. STOP THESE ******* ADS FROM PLAYING SOUND EVEN WHEN I TRY TO MUTE THEM! Seriously, yahoo, this has to stop NOW.

I'm not sure what the **** is going on here, but this is one of, if not THE, most aggravating thing I've ever seen on the web. Going to any yahoo page, there's a skittles or gum ad in the top right. The sound starts immediately AND IT CANNOT BE MUTED!!! WTF! I have to turn off the speakers to stop the annoyance. I have already ceased reading yahoo sports because of this. At least with ESPN's annoying ads, they can be muted or paused without turning the speakers off.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Selecting a Favorite Team: "You need to have 1 of these teams selected as a favorite to see this highlight" WTH?

Software is clearly NOT recognizing my Favorite Teams. Entering by selecting one of them gives the above nonsensical message!!?! Please fix this BUG

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add the fall series to fantasy golf!!!

Add fall series to fantasy golf!!! No reason to have to wait until Hawaii in January

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why aren't survival and pick'em on the app?

If you are going to have this new app that started a few years ago for all yahoo fantasy sports then why not include all of them? It was so much better when each sport had it's own app.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo, STOP deleting my posts !!

STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can list teams in the standings in alphabetical order of the team names when the records are identical

After the games of July 2nd Baltimore and New York had identical records in the AL East but New York is listed before Baltimore. At the same time Tampa Bay and Toronto had the identical record but you listed Tampa Bay first alphabetically. This is inconsistent.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bracket for the NHL playoffs!

I could not find one. I looked all over and headed over to NHL.com to see one.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What's with taking away Yahoo subscribers' individualized pictures and replace with the colored initial dots?

Yahoo should respect that its subscribers enjoy choosing an avatar picture of choice instead of being forced to look like everyone else with colored initial dots. Makes the interaction MUCH more enjoyable to show individualism. We aren't all alike! Don't make us all alike!

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sports / Golf / LPGA Omission

Why do you omit the LPGA from the golf Pro Tour tab?? Sure seems like discrimination. Someone tell Marissa!! Please include the ladies.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. fantasy nascar format

I Like To See Where The Commish Has The Option Of Setting Up The Number Of Drivers In Each Drivers List A,B,C,D . And The Number Of Starts
    Then To Add Either The Standing Rankings Or Yahoo Rankings
    Standing Rankings Would mean, A Driver Could move From "A" list To Maybe A "C" list Driver .
    Yahoo Would Be A Set List As It Currently Is.
    Fantasy Racing Plus League C'mon Man !!!
    Been Doing Yahoo Fantasy For Years . This format Would Be A Hit !!
    Thks

3675th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. add points in play by play in nba games

The points in play by play seem missing in nba playoff games. This is a bug.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. UNC Calendar stopped working

It appears that the UNC .ics stops being read in after November 21. Is there a problem with the data?

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I believe I have found a wrong information in yahoo cricket page posted today. I would like to report that so that in case its not valid

I believe I have found a wrong information in yahoo cricket page posted today. I would like to report that so that in case its not a valid information it can be removed or corrected at the earliest. Just want to know to the correct support page to report the same..

3675th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base