Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WHERE DID THE "TEAMS" PAGES GO????? CLICKING ON AN NCAA FOOTBALL TEAM NOW TAKES ME TO A RIVALS PAGE.... THIS SUCKS BY THE WAY.

Where did the team pages go???? Used to be able to click on a team and get all relevant stories, conference standings, schedule and more.... NOW WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE TEAM (NCAA FOOTBALL) IT GOES TO RIVALS.COM..... RIVALS SUCKS FOR INFORMATION.... GREAT FOR RECRUITING... What, did yahoo buy rivals and decided to force feed it to everybody.????? **** poor.

468th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Byrne, thanks very much for your feedback! We made a product decision to redirect users from the Yahoo Sports college team pages to the corresponding Rivals page. What specific info do you miss from the old team pages? We can look into getting it added to the Rivals pages!

Thanks for being a Yahoo Sports user!

Yahoo Product Support

2. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto-play is sending me away. Bye-bye Yahoo news.

1) A long video ad should only play if I click on the video
    2) At least stop the repeat auto-plays!
    3) At least don't let two fire off at once!

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NASCAR

Change the way you post drivers in NASCAR. Several years ago NASCAR started having 16 drivers in the chase but Yahoo Sports insist on only 12. WAKE UP YAHOO, get with the times.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show the college basketball team schedule in a list of games, not one month at a time on a calendar.

show the college basketball team schedule in a list of games, not one month at a time on a calendar

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FIX your F..U.. website you morons

Stupid tech team, check your system

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BRING BACK THE TEAM RANKER

Please bring back the team ranker.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

Make the desktop interface consistent with the APP interface.

There is good information on the APP that doesn't show up on the desktop version such as a player's projected points for the upcoming week and much more detailed updates. The player profile has detailed stat information but now fantasy points. Also, the desktop version of a player profile doesn't show game log information beyond the most recent game. There are several other inconsistencies that should be made the same as the app.

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NO!!!! I DONT WANNA PLAY MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF

STOP ASKING ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF. I CLICKED "NO" EVERY **** DAY. STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix it

fix your fantasy page

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Your all a bunch of ******* idiots!!!

What the **** did you do to baseball box score. Your all ********. stop ******* with some thing that wasn't broke.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow your customers to choose. Force feeding turns some off.

Go back to the days when a Yahoo customer could actually customize their home page the way they wanted. It was nice to have the items of importance near the top. Use to be able to put fantasy teams right up near the top for easy access. Do not see any way to do it anymore.

Quit force feeding ads and video. Let your customers choose to watch a video or listen to an audio. Many times I close yahoo down and even hesitate to open a yahoo article because I do not care to get forced to listen to…

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please give me a disable button on the million dollar fantasy football thing that pops up every **** time i go to my fantasy team.

Give us a disable button on the million dollar fantasy football pop-up. I am so tired of this thing popping up every time i got to yahoo sports or my FF team. This is soo annoying, please give us a disable button!

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop asking me to play Weekly Fantasy

Every 5 clicks it seems, or at the least everytime I go to your site the pop up ad asking me to play weekly fantasy is there. Its not enough you have it as a banner, or its the first like above my team on your page. I will not use yahoo anymore if this keeps up. I play FanDuel and Draft Kings. Your site is as annoying, if not more so than all the commercials on radio and TV for them. Just stop or I'll just use CBSSportsline

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I just got hit with two simultaneous auto-play videos on the same page at the same time.

One video at a time is frustrating enough, but two is just going to make me crazy. The second video was way down the page, so it took me a long time to scroll down and find it so I could kill it. I'm sure this just increases your video hit count, but it's so frustrating. I'm fundamentally against the idea of ad-blocking programs, but this is enough to make me install one.

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Videos

I keep turning off autoplay on the many many many videos you put on pages and they keep playing , I dont want them to play until I play them. This is getting F#@KING rediculous I'm going to MSN because they listen to their viewer, YOU DONT

121st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop The ******* pop up adds

Stop The ******* pop up adds

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop the Auto-play videos, AGAIN!

You guys stopped auto-pay videos in the sports section for a few months and then the NFL season came around. Every NFL article has an auto-play video that takes forever to load and makes the page run slow. Half the time, the videos have no bearing the on the article and the other half they tell everything in the article. So either go to a video streaming news content only or stop the auto-play videos. Please stop the auto-play videos, please.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

We have added the ability to turn off auto-play on our videos. Please review this article – https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN25842.html – to make the change.

Please note that this will not apply to videos provided by NFL.com at this time.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Yahoo Product Support

20. Stop autoplay videos

The admin response is not correct. There is no ability to disable autoplay and there needs to be. I do not want your video playing on an article I am trying to read. I will leave until you fix this.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base