Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please stop showing me soccer scores.

I don't care about soccer at all & NEVER want to see soccer scores.

275th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. XFL

Why can't I follow allow like with other sports? Are there plans to add this feature to the XFL leauge?

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. West coast exists !!

As always, your NCAA basketball lineup is filled with a bunch of no-name east coast schools scores. The afternoon west coast games aren't even accessible under the "all games" tab because there is no more room. Some remaining games are power conference and they aren't listed. PLEASE get rid of some of the small schools and extend the listing to include the west coast afternoon/evening games.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix NBA box scores

Your NBA box scores are no longer showing which stats are which. There are no column headers showing what the numbers mean. For example, the box score I'm currently looking at shows "3-4". Does that mean the player was 3 for 4 from the free throw line? 3 for 4 from 3-point range?

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow trades in fantasy baseball keeper leagues pre-draft

Allow trades in fantasy baseball keeper leagues pre-draft. Pretty simple, allow trades of players and picks before the draft, right up until the keeper declaration deadline. Most leagues allow for this anyways, but it is difficult to see the picks unless you go to draft results, and the commish has to do all the work themselves to make it happen, leading to frustrations and errors.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How does a death get postponed? Hire a proofreader. "Lakers-Clippers game postponed after Kobe Bryant's death rescheduled"

How does a death get postponed? Hire a proofreader. "Lakers-Clippers game postponed after Kobe Bryant's death rescheduled"

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of @lajethrojenkins for using whiteface

This Yahoo employee insults the city of indianapolis and then shows himself in Whiteface still insulting people who stick up for Indy. Opinions are fine but using race is not. Get rid of him.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Basketball Waiver Change

Waivers for basketball. When you win a waiver claim at 3:00 am you should be able to have that player join your roster that day instead of having to wait an entire day to add them. The way it is set up now you have to wait two days after putting in a waiver claim to actually playing that player. For an everyday sport like basketball this does not work, for football it is not as much of an issue.

475th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wow, just wow, so hard to use your site these days

I wanted to do one simple thing. I wanted to vote a down arrow on a comment on the page talking about Mississippi State football coach tweeting a noose. But now you have to log in. So I pulled up a new page, logged in, and tried to vote. But the voting is now gone. So I went back to the first page, but now I cannot vote there either. I use to spend lots of time reading comments and giving thumbs up and thumbs down. But that was years ago. Now I tried today, and it seems you only…

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The 2019 NFL standings that appear on the NFL page shows the Las Vegas Raiders at 7-9...Las Vegas didn't have a team in 2019!

Don't get ahead of yourselves that update team's cities and change history at the same time!

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I do not like basketball, how can I edit my sports page to eliminate basketball?

Give users the option to delete sports that they have no interest in.

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. please bring college bowl pickum back,or does it just make too much sense

you guys take some of the best idea's and throw them away....people that normally wouldnt even use yahoo are introduced to what you have to offer

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. This site never gets updated.

This site never gets updated.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ..owner "Trophy Room" addition..

..in the owner "Trophy Room", include final Regular Season standing (not as an actual Trophy but to record it)..

..oftentimes, a top Playoff Seed will be upset in a League's Playoffs..when that team has posted a stellar Regular Season, it means their Trophy Case doesn't recognize a Division Championship or a top-tier (top half?) standing in the Playoffs..

..i'd sugg: all Division or Conference Champs (both, in certain cases) have a Y! Trophy Case entry indicating their Regular Season "dominance"..depending on an individual league's Playoff setup, the topside teams would have a Trophy Case note..

..for ex: in a league…

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix your NBA playoff standings page

Your NBA playoff standings are listing teams based strictly on record and ignoring that the division leads get the top 3 seeds. The Clippers cannot be the second seed since they are in the same division as the Lakers and are behind the Lakers. The best seed they can get right now is 4th. The Rockets should be the 3rd seed since they lead their division.

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Offensive post about coronavirus by your Mock Draft analyst Hayden Winks via Rotoworld on sports.yahoo.com (posted 3/6/20)

Dear Yahoo Sports Editors: I was appalled to read the NFL Mock Draft dated 3/6/20 by Hayden Winks of Rotoworld on your sports.yahoo.com website. At pick #31, this is what he wrote:

1. Dolphins (moved up to SF) - Trevon Diggs, CB
      The 49ers’ next pick after this 31st overall selection doesn’t come until we’re all dead from the coronavirus, so it’s likely that San Francisco moves down. A team with a bunch of Day 2 capital? The Dolphins, who address another defensive need here with an athletic but risky cornerback prospect.

As of Saturday, March 7th, 2020, 3,569 people worldwide…

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Profile calculation needs to be corrected

In profile section - the calculation in Rotisserie leagues "Finished ahead of X% of your oppnents" needs to be corrected.

Currently the calculation is =

1- (("Your Final Place in Standings") / ("Total Teams in League"))

The calculation should be =

("Total Teams in League" - "Your Final Place in Standings") / ("Total Teams in League" - 1)

Example 1 - If you finish 2nd in a 12 team league, 1 team finished ahead of you and you finished ahead of 10 out of 11 opponents ... 91% ... Calculation should be:

(Total Teams in League (12) - Your Final…

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. This site is super slow to update scores! Fix It!!!!!!

This site is super slow to update scores! Fix It!!!!!!

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to see St,Louis Cards on the weekend when players can wear any name in respect to Abbot and Costello were the Who,s on first oa

On the weekend players can wear any name on back of Jersey I would like out of respect to Abbot and Costello in baseball hall of fame have them were the Who's on First Skit names on back ,I truly think fans would love it and help it's image.

1615th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 191 192
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base