Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add closermonkey.com to "news and notes" for fantasy baseball; they have great updates every day on relievers, better than Rotoworld

Please add closermonkey.com to your "news and notes" section for fantasy baseball; they have great updates every day on relievers, better than Rotoworld

391st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Obliterate the self-starting audio/video

I was going to say how "messed up" the automatic babble is- but then I clicked on "All Ideas" to improve yahoo sports.

The top ideas are listed in this order;
    1St
    7th
    5th
    8th
    2nd
    12th

Yeah, that makes about as much sense as most of Yahoo! Sports. (The exclamation point just seems more pathetic amidst the incompetence)

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fantasy Tennis

There's a need for a consistent, quality Fantasy Tennis competition on the internet. The official ATP Site has ceased their Masters 1000 Draw Challenge, which consistently had around 20k participants. There is no alternative to this competition anywhere on the internet, so the need is there.
    Even something similar to Yahoo's Fantasy Golf would gain many of the former users of the ATP Draw Challenge who have nowhere to go now. Please consider it.

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back the user comments on ALL stories.

Bring back the user comments on ALL stories. They were the most interesting part of articles posted.

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. windows8 ad quiver and annoy so I'm reading news on Google. Goodbye Yahoo...

windows8 ad quiver and annoy so I'm reading news on Google. Goodbye Yahoo...

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rob,

Can you please provide more information where this ad is located? A link would be hugely helpful in tracking down this bad user experience.

Thanks for your help!

8. There should be Fantasy League logos

It would give leagues another unique characteristic and it would be easy because it could use the same logo engine as custom team logos. Plus, all real life pro sports leagues have a logo.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about covering Professional bull riding (PBR) and the professional rodeo sports (PRCA)

Give highlights, scores and event info. just like you would any other sport.

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the NHL boxscores. Any time a 10 min misconduct is handed out in a game, it is listed on Yahoo as a 10 min for head-butting.

Fix the NHL boxscores. Any time a 10 min misconduct is handed out in a game, it is listed on Yahoo as 10 min for head-butting.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

I apologize for such a late response to this question but i have not been able to find an instance of this happening. Can you provide a link to a box score where you see this?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

11. Special Super Bowl asterisk within individual sports players career stats record page.

Yahoo Sports ...Create a special asterisk, on all sports players career stats page, for Super Bowl wins, World Series wins etc.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want all my favorite teams schedule scores and news on one page

I want all my favorite team scores and up coming games on the home page

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why are you not updating the golf scores in real time anymore?

Why when you click on a player does their current round scorecard not show up with his scores anymore? Does Yahoo like to REMOVE features that they've offered for years?

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo's Flash Player

Yahoo I have the latest Flash Player but your video's ask me to download the latest version....you guys need to really fix this problem and stop asking people to install something that they all ready have.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Player Game Logs do not show rows for games that players did not play.

It is useful to show each row even if a player did not play so that we are aware that a player missed a game. The old game logs from last season showed it this way and was much better and useful.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would someone please address the mounting issues in Fantasy Football Premier League please? The running of the game is shocking!

Is anyone going to sort out the issues with the Fantasy Football Premier League please? We have endured months of problems with no response from Yahoo or Citizen Sports. It may be a free game to play but considering so many people play it and enjoy it, I think you should at least grace us with some king of response? I have expressed my interest in becoming a moderator of the page but also with NO REPLY! This does not reflect well on Yahoo's reputation.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For the NFL schedules BYE weeks

Can you add the Bye weeks in. I almost added a player to my fantasy team because I didn't notice that BYE weeks aren't listed. Really annoying to not see the bye weeks.

Just being honest, The new layout hurts my eyes after a while. It would be better if you blackout the boxes so the white and assorted color fonts stands out more. It would make it a **** of a lot easier to read.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fantasy baseball/Basketball scoring option similar to football

Can we get a Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Basketball scoring option similar to Fantasy football where point values are awarded per R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, ect... instead of one point for whomever has the most of that one category for the week?

Thanks.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base