Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I don't suppose it is too much to ask that a column be given in Sports where all scores are reported? And the new Yahoo! format is terrible!

Why doesn't Yahoo! have at least a column where all the scores are reported? Some of us graduated from small colleges or universities and would like to see how things are going with games there. In addition, the new Yahoo! format is worse than terrible! Whoever came up with this design should be hung up by the short and curlies.

122nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab

how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab so we don't have to go searching under ALL and more etc.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where are the transactions

Still looking for league transactions. Still not able to navigate from team to team, have to go to the teams page to select what team I want to look at. Jesus H criminy.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the ical feeds

You removed the ability to subscribe to an ics feed of a teams calendar.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. It is on the popup but not the full page.

please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. That stat is very useful week over week

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Get rid of the social network share black bar that locks to screen in mobile view! Unnecessary

It is frustrating on the mobile site to have the black bar at the bottom taking up viewing space as well as accidentally tapping the MORE… button. It is unnecessary to have a link for social networking at all times while trying to read an article. Did I mention restricting viewing space?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. get rid of the intrest based adds.

get rid of the interest based ads. they block info on the page. who ever came up with these ****** page layouts should be fired.......immediately

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. return team report to team home page

return team report to team home page

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need DNPs for game logs in NBA.

I looked up Kyrie Irving's game log, and I didnt see the distribution of DNPs. All I saw was his 59 Games played. We need those "goose-eggs" in order to how many games he missed relative to a certain time period. This is a big deal for managers.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. future schedule in game log

When looking up a football players game log, seeing what games are ahead on the schedule is very important. Please set up the game logs to not just show what games have already happened, but also what games are left of the schedule for the season. Otherwise I have to have to go consult a different page to see this info that used to be all in one place.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please bring back the drop down player menu on your player pages!!!!!!

I work for a major sports network and could not be more disappointed in the absence of the player drop down menu on the player pages. It was what set you apart from all other stats pages and your stats have always been trustworthy, unlike ESPN. Please bring back the drop down menu for players our broadcast depends on it.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Box score should be the priority

The new way to display active MLB games is less than ideal. The default should be the box score. I liked it better when the play by play was just another column to the right of the box score. I definitely do not need to see the tweets of writers during the game. Those tweets tend to be "I better say something", but that something is not very interesting or informative.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of the sponsored posts!

I know you've got to make a buck, but get rid of the sponsored posts, please! You're insulting the intelligence of your readers and doing a disservice to your writers when you mix that clickbait glurge in with your actual content. Right now you've got "Where Did Joe Pesci Go? You Won't Believe It!" above a fantasy story, an NFL video, and Jeff Passan's story on Eric Hosmer's ASG performance. And of course it's formatted so that all the "stories" appear the same, save for the "Sponsored Post" tag. It makes me MUCH less likely to keep coming back to…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Go back to the old comment method.

Dont try to look like ESPN.

We want up and down arrows in the comments like previously.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Too many photos and videos clogging up the screen...not enough headlines on the main screen.

I'd like to see more links to headlines on the main page...and less photos clogging up the screen. It's fine to have one photo and/or to have a photo AFTER we click a headline, but one assumes that the people who come to this page can actually read and not just look at pictures.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. where is "other sports?", ie, nascar, golf, colege sports? and etc?

Your new sports is lacking "other sports" ie, golf, nascar... I guess they don't count

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a list of Sports across the top of the page (Sports Home, Fantasy, NFL, etc..) and at the end are three dots that provide access to additional Sports. Please respond to this message if this does not solve the issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

19. easier access to my fantasy teams

easier access to my fantasy teams

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a bar across the top of the page that provides access to different parts of our site. Hover over ‘Fantasy’ to get access to all of our Fantasy products. Please respond to this message if this does not solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

20. Get rid of all the fantasy sports ****!!!

I know fantasy sports leagues are popular but I have zero interest. At least give us an option.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base