Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase coverage of female athletes and sports

Most sports sites, including Yahoo Sports, are very male-centric even though there are many women who are involved in and love sports. Increasing your coverage of women's sports would differentiate your site from others and greatly expand your potential audience.

170th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If Yahoo wanted to target the Yahoo experience for users

They should give users the option to completely IGNORE entire categories of articles from appearing in what we the users get fed. Don't like Fantasy Sports? CLICK. Gone. never see another article about fantasy sports (total BS) that has nothing to do with real sports ever again. I could definitely live with categorically blocking everything about which I have ZERO interest.

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Message Board

Yahoo please help!! Since May 1st I have been unable to post on the message boards. I also cannot view new messages posted on the boards since May 1st. Yahoo, can you please help???

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. Our engineers are aware and are working toward a solution. We hope to have this resolved soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. In nascar schedule please have a link for google calendar

In nascar schedule please have a link for google calendar

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Conference Standings on Team Page

Please put conference standings (or division standings as applicable) back on the team home pages.

The standings are essential information for monitoring the progress of a team. The team's record and rank in the standings (which are currently shown) are not sufficient information, as they give no sense of how far behind or ahead the team is relative to its competition.

It is preferable to have the standings visible on the same page as the team's schedule so that you can assess your team's chances of making up ground without flipping back and forth between pages.

The current standings page…

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base