Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. contributor inquiry-I would like to join your team. www.thefillerbuster.com

Greetings,
    My name is Mark Filler. I’m a full-time salesperson in complex software sales, but my passions are sports and writing so I’m reaching out to explore any opportunities you might have. Three years ago, I bought the URL www.thefillerbuster.com on WordPress and have been publishing a blog ever since. Writing samples are on the site, and know that I can cut out the personal stuff if I was to be a contributor.
    In a perfect world, I would regularly contribute to a professional site for no compensation until I’ve gained enough respect and readership to write full time.
    Please…

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Golf score board on yahoo golf

Can yaahoo golf not add total score by hole? For instance your columns show an aggregate number through a hole like 21 for the first 4 or 5 holes. Fans want, -3, +2, or E by tournament and by daily round. Nothing else.

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revised Comments FIX LIST - Yahoo . . . PLEASE READ!

1. Not all initial posts and/or replies "stick." Once a comment does not post (Yahoo glitch), it is impossible to re-post it. Very frustrating and discouraging to all Yahoo participants.

2. First replies to an initial post do not "show" until page is refreshed and/or a thumb is clicked on.

3. Reply threads are "upside down." You have to read them from the bottom up to follow the continuity in chronological order.

4. Duplicate "nicknames" and avatars must be prevented . . . largely to stop impostors from making a mockery of other legitimate posters and ruining the Yahoo "experience."…

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HOW THE F**K DO YOU TURN OFF AUTO PLAY!!!!!

TURN OFF THE F**KING AUTO PLAY!

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop Ongoing Harassment by Ad choices. Yahoo Sports is Unbearable.

Adchoice the Beast is Harassing me , i dont feel safe.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about making the nfl live stream work on my phone...it is not and yes I jumped thru all the hoops!!!

How about making the nfl live stream work on my phone...it is not and yes I jumped thru all the hoops!!!

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice if you didnt have 3 topics on the same subject.

3 Topics from several sources on the same subject. Or a player is questionable then a topic right above it saying either he is ruled out or he is playing. Why post 2 conflicting posts. Why is there other topics when you click on just football you have to read about non related articles. Either you are to lazy to write on other news so you just post something from somewhere else or you just dont care about making yahoo sports a column to read. Its boring yet you do nothing

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Thank you for providing the information on possession in the football score summary.

I asked if you could provide information on ball possession on your scoreboard page and you have done so. Thanks

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why i see non-sense news?

when i go to "sport page", some time i see news that have no relation with sport, very often financtial news. if a person go to Sport page, it means he want to see ONLY sport, nothing else.

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Amazon congratulations Pop up ad spam

I constantly get the Amazon congratulations pop up ad every time I go to your site. Beyond irritating. Please address this. Tx

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2018 World Equestrian games are going on right now in North Carolina and you have NOTHING about it.

How about some coverage of the 2018 World Equestrian games are going on right now in North Carolina? How about ANYTHING horses that's not racing?

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can't tell the home team at a glance in NFL scores an schedules

In the NFL scores and schedules it is not clear who the home team is. It is suggested that Carolina vs Atlanta should be replaced with Carolina at Atlanta: assuming Atlanta is the home team.

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. NHRA Drag Racing!

48 million Americans are fans of NHRA Drag Racing – 19.2% of U.S. population. YET YAHOO SPORTS HAS NO COVERAGE OF NHRA AT ALL!!!!
    GET WITH IT YAHOO! I've been asking for this for 8 years! This is what I got from you 8 YEARS AGO!
    Hello, Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Sports. Thanks for your suggestion about adding NHRA to Yahoo! Sports. I will give your suggestion to the Yahoo! Sports Product Team. Many of our best features are suggested by users like you.
    If you have additional suggestions or questions, please
    reply to this email. Thank you…

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please remove the sports articles or the comment section from your posts. People are being racist with vulgar language.

please delete your comment fields tired of racist posts. kids do not need to see this delete the comment field

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. NFL live for Mobile and tablets. Why not desktop?!!!!

NFL live for Mobile and tablets. Why not for desktops?!!!!

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show current headline scores, don't headline games that are two days old

Articles listed at the top of the stories page are about games that happened two days ago. Example: There is the Rockies beating the Dodgers on Saturday article when today is Monday night. Headlines are often two days behind the current day.

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clear out all the dang spammers on the NFL "Conversations"!!!

It's getting worse and worse every day and it's only Week One of the NFL season. Spend just about as much time muting spammers as trying to read/write comments.
    I'm about to quit using Yahoo Sports for this stuff, and I"m not sure why anyone in their right mind would sign up for things (like Fantasy Football leagues) through Yahoo Sports when they do such a terrible job with spammers.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. On Yahoo sports I'm unable to read individual news items. When I click on one it just goes back to the main page. I blocked some ads. May

I need help. On Yahoo sports I'm unable to click on individual sports news. I blocked some ads. Maybe this caused this problem. Can you help me?

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Iowa State football team roster is incomplete

The roster has 3 problems: 1) The players listed under Defensive Line are all defensive backs, 2) There are no defensive linemen (anywhere) on the roster, and 3) There is no Defensive Backs section/header. Please fix this!

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 169 170
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base