Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NCAAF is over. Where's the quick link to NCAAB?

NCAAF is over. Where's the quick link to NCAAB?

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to select my sports tabs on the Yahoo Sports home page. I have to search for NCAAB and NCAAW. I don't care about Soccer or the NHL.

I want to select my sports tabs on the Yahoo Sports home page. I have to search for NCAAB and NCAAW. I don't care about Soccer or the NHL. MSN has a better sports home page than Yahoo.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MLK Day Audio Installation Monday, January 15, 11am - 4pm In honor of his birthday, the Chapel plays selected speeches by Dr. King througho

MLK Day Audio Installation
    Monday, January 15, 11am - 4pm

In honor of his birthday, the Chapel plays selected speeches by Dr. King throughout the day. Come listen to the Chapel resonate with his powerful voice.

11am -- "Loving Your Enemies"
    1pm -- "Give Us the Ballot"
    3pm -- "I Have a Dream"

This event is free and open to all; no registration required.
    Audio will be streamed inside the Chapel and on the plaza.
    For more information, please click here.

*Note that the Chapel will close at 4pm to prepare
    for the evening program.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How do I reorder sports listing ? Rather I need to move NCAAB to those that show up top.

How can I move NCAAB to the top 5 sports that show? Would love to remove others I have no interest in. Currently I have to click on the dots to get to NCAAB and that does not work all the time.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Activate fantasy baseball leagues asap

Make it happen captain!

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop getting rid of games that you have had for years just because you don't make money.

NCAA bowl pickem, golf and nascar need to be brought back. Whoever thought of getting rid of those games and keeping square pickem should be thrown out by their ear. I'm waiting to see if yahoo keeps NCAA tourney brackets because its probably not a money maker for yahoo either. Quit being so selfish and think about your customers instead of your wallets

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Analytical stats to where points scored vs points against plays into the standings. I had by far the most points scored against me and finis

An analytical approach that takes into consideration points scored against. I finished the regular season in 7th place (one spot behind a playoff advancer). Not only did I score more points for that he did, I had well more that 100 points scored against my team than he did. It's all about "matchups", and I truly understand this, but something has to be done for a level playing field. And as it stands now this P Please (PPR at least) is flawed. I constantly hear from Fantasy formats, such as Yahoo, that just win the games you have and case…

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Super Bowl Pick'Em

Sum the total number of squares for the players by their names on the right

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to see all of these comments ranked in numerical order as an option.

I'd like to see all comments in each department (sports, news, etc.) ranked within that department as an additional alternative to the present system.

Doing so would better let us see how Yahoo is reacting to our comments. Seeing a bunch of comments with the same ratings is not really helpful.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For squares, I can't get member list with emails like with other pools. You can change your name to "Nobody" and I won't know who you are

Without a member list with emails, like I get with other Yahoo pools, I have no idea who joins my squares pool. You can change your display name to whatever you want. I'll have no clue who you are.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fantasy Golf

You SUCK for killing Fantasy Golf!

Boo on you!

Had to vent.

1094th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow for a basement or toilet bowl playoff in fantasy football

Allow comissioners to set up a playoff game between the two last place teams to decide last place. This is a common want for fantasy sports and can’t possibly be that hard to add.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clean up the urls. I get blank screens or thrown back to Yahoo homepage on many of the links when accessing from my PC.

Clean up the urls. I get blank screens or thrown back to Yahoo homepage on many of the links when accessing from my PC. Sometimes the url looks like it was meant for a mobile device. Happens most frequently when checking NFL and NBA standings for other than the default view.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove "Pop Up " Comments - I Don't Want To See Them!

Please either remove the automatic showing of comments OR allow people the option of turning them on or off. They are annoying.

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow people to access the drop down menu with the list of players, so they can make their picks in the football squares game.

With the Super Bowl Squares game, I have a list of the players I've invited off to the right of the squares board. I've sent an email to all the people I've invited with a link to the page so that they might make their picks. It would really be handy if everybody I invited could access their name, then make their picks. The way it is now, the people are following the invite link, which is the only way they can pick, then creating a name, and making their pick. This in turn leaves me with an extra name…

1288th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 157 158
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base