Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NCAA Hockey

Please, please, please add an NCAA Men's Hockey thread. There used to be one long ago, and it was great. It may be a "niche" market, but those in it are loyal followers!

125th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. It is on the popup but not the full page.

please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. That stat is very useful week over week

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show game times in local time zone

Show game times in my local time zone, and only in ET if you cannot determine my location (or if I am actually in the eastern time zone).

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. return team report to team home page

return team report to team home page

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. This new format sucks pond water. I can't find a decent schedule for baseball games, and it shows the wrong dates on many pages. It shows

I can't find out who's playing tomorrow. It shows the game from 09/30 when I click on 10/01, and only shows the NL game if I click on 10/02. This is awful. Did this not go through usability testing at all. The "team" home pages are a joke. Useless. I'm switching to ESPN.

135th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. For the NFL schedules BYE weeks

Can you add the Bye weeks in. I almost added a player to my fantasy team because I didn't notice that BYE weeks aren't listed. Really annoying to not see the bye weeks.

Just being honest, The new layout hurts my eyes after a while. It would be better if you blackout the boxes so the white and assorted color fonts stands out more. It would make it a **** of a lot easier to read.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need DNPs for game logs in NBA.

I looked up Kyrie Irving's game log, and I didnt see the distribution of DNPs. All I saw was his 59 Games played. We need those "goose-eggs" in order to how many games he missed relative to a certain time period. This is a big deal for managers.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. future schedule in game log

When looking up a football players game log, seeing what games are ahead on the schedule is very important. Please set up the game logs to not just show what games have already happened, but also what games are left of the schedule for the season. Otherwise I have to have to go consult a different page to see this info that used to be all in one place.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please bring back the drop down player menu on your player pages!!!!!!

I work for a major sports network and could not be more disappointed in the absence of the player drop down menu on the player pages. It was what set you apart from all other stats pages and your stats have always been trustworthy, unlike ESPN. Please bring back the drop down menu for players our broadcast depends on it.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give People the option to customize their view if they want to

Why not give people an option to customize fonts and layouts and all that stuff. People who want something jazzy can have it and people that like it the way it was get theirs, too. Also please put WHIP back on the pitcher's top stats and add saves back to the relievers.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can improve by never having another Danica Patrick story EVER.

ANOTHER story about Princess Sparkle Pony, who is 100-1 odds to win Sunday?
    Who has never won a race in the entire Western Hemisphere?
    Who is 5000-1 odds to win the Sprint Cup Title?
    Who owns stellar records of 1-252 (career), 0-91 (NASCAR) and 0-21 (2013)?
    Really?
    ENOUGH ALREADY OF DANICA!

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Put a My Yahoo button on the page

Put a My Yahoo button on the page

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. On the ipad, show the scoreboard. Nascar lineup, Golf leaderboard

Ipad, show the scoreboard. What I like about the site, is checking my teams. Nascar, try to find the qualifying order on Yahoo sports with an ipad

770th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The link for WNBA scores is missing from the WNBA homepage.

When Yahoo revamped their sports pages, the link for WNBA scores on the WNBA homepage is missing. You can still find the WNBA scores on Yahoo but you have to do a search for it.

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add USA Track and Field Tab

My idea is to Add a Track and Field Tab (T&F) broken down by country. So much news going on in that sports. Huge fan base.

770th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You are being way too bias and should show an equal representation of the two teams who are in the NBA finals on the official yahoo home pg.

Whenever I click on the yahoo home page I see stories about a certain NBA team in the 2013 finals. When that specific team looses, the other team doesn't receive any recognition. You need to give credit when credit is due.

770th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fire silver and denounce him as a liar . What makes you think the public wants lies Yahoo ?

Fire silver and denounce him as a liar . What makes you think the public wants lies Yahoo ?

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base