Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add closermonkey.com to "news and notes" for fantasy baseball; they have great updates every day on relievers, better than Rotoworld

Please add closermonkey.com to your "news and notes" section for fantasy baseball; they have great updates every day on relievers, better than Rotoworld

391st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MLB full count for android, please

Love it on iPad, r u working on android app?

556th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need NCAA Women Softball Window

No way to follow ncaa women softball. I believe its bigger than men baseball

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please cover the National Pro Fastpitch www.profastpitch.com and NCAA Softball

Cover the Professional Softball League. Some of the best athletes in the world are playing. May be the only pro sport not covered. www.profastpitch.com Also the NCAA Softball.

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please post Horse Racing on your Sports Homepage.

With the Triple Crown ramping up, it would be great to have Thoroughbred Racing on your Sports Homepage.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the user comments on ALL stories.

Bring back the user comments on ALL stories. They were the most interesting part of articles posted.

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop placing NASCAR stories on the Indycar web page.

Given that the public at large is pretty much force-fed NASCAR news, you should assume that Indycar fans that navigate three levels deep to the Indycar page of Yahoo Sports are looking for Indycar news. When I see NASCAR news there, particularly as the top story, I find it kind of offensive. You could also create a sports entertainment category for "sports" like NASCAR and professional wrestling.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. windows8 ad quiver and annoy so I'm reading news on Google. Goodbye Yahoo...

windows8 ad quiver and annoy so I'm reading news on Google. Goodbye Yahoo...

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rob,

Can you please provide more information where this ad is located? A link would be hugely helpful in tracking down this bad user experience.

Thanks for your help!

11. 'report abuse' cancel function needed

sometimes i hit 'report abuse' by mistake when wanting to hit the 'see comment' of hidden comment...i know its my error, but i would like to be able to cancel out my 'report abuse' mistake ...thanks

155th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Special Super Bowl asterisk within individual sports players career stats record page.

Yahoo Sports ...Create a special asterisk, on all sports players career stats page, for Super Bowl wins, World Series wins etc.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There should be Fantasy League logos

It would give leagues another unique characteristic and it would be easy because it could use the same logo engine as custom team logos. Plus, all real life pro sports leagues have a logo.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1620th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add college lacrosse to your sports reporting. The game is getting more fans across the country now.

Please cover at least the top 20 ranked college teams in lacrosse and the weekly scores. Lacrosse is a major east coast sport with heavy population demo and it is now spreading across the country.
    You won't get much reaction to my suggestion because lacrosse fans have given up on Yahoo sports -- how about luring us back?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When I click a sports story

When I click a sports story from the homepage it just takes me to the sports mobile homepage where I am usually unable to find the story. Can't understand how a corporation such as yours can't recognize these problems and fix them on the fly.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix your MLB section, its broken.

• Your links to player pages on articles are a mess. Some of them go to player pages, others just pop some news and notes up. Go to an article about Alex Rodriguez and click his player page. It takes you to a college defensive back at a school I've never heard of.

• Stop censoring me when I'm critical of yahoo. My posts contain no personal attacks or profanity.

• Stop using shameless wordplay and puns in article titles to get people to notice them.

• Tell Jeff Passan to stop writing moral crusade articles and just write about baseball.

476th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the NHL boxscores. Any time a 10 min misconduct is handed out in a game, it is listed on Yahoo as a 10 min for head-butting.

Fix the NHL boxscores. Any time a 10 min misconduct is handed out in a game, it is listed on Yahoo as 10 min for head-butting.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

I apologize for such a late response to this question but i have not been able to find an instance of this happening. Can you provide a link to a box score where you see this?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

20. Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base