Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  323 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop the Auto-play videos, AGAIN!

You guys stopped auto-pay videos in the sports section for a few months and then the NFL season came around. Every NFL article has an auto-play video that takes forever to load and makes the page run slow. Half the time, the videos have no bearing the on the article and the other half they tell everything in the article. So either go to a video streaming news content only or stop the auto-play videos. Please stop the auto-play videos, please.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change it back this sucks

black was perfect..this blinding white sucks

4th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please update the YTD totals for Yahoo NHL stats daily leaders

Please update the YTD totals for Yahoo NHL stats daily leaders. It still shows last years numbers for YTD.

3rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  128 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I won't be back

Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Hire all new web developers. I won't be back

10th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Box score should be the priority

The new way to display active MLB games is less than ideal. The default should be the box score. I liked it better when the play by play was just another column to the right of the box score. I definitely do not need to see the tweets of writers during the game. Those tweets tend to be "I better say something", but that something is not very interesting or informative.

12th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NO!!!! I DONT WANNA PLAY MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF

STOP ASKING ME TO SIGN UP FOR THE MILLION DOLLAR KICKOFF. I CLICKED "NO" EVERY **** DAY. STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put a My Yahoo button on the page

Put a My Yahoo button on the page

6th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow users to turn off autoplay for video

Please allow users to have the option of turning off autoplay of videos. If a video makes my browser hang up because it is trying to load, I will, 100% of the time, click away and won't come back to that page. I've tried ad blockers but you have been working around that haven't you Yahoo?

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auto-play is sending me away. Bye-bye Yahoo news.

1) A long video ad should only play if I click on the video
    2) At least stop the repeat auto-plays!
    3) At least don't let two fire off at once!

7th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Really screwed the pooch with the changes to the sports pages.

New sports pages are terrible. Where's the penalty summary on the NHL box scores? I've stopped using Yahoo News in favor of Bing and Google, guess I'll be looking for other sports pages as well.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop The ******* pop up adds

Stop The ******* pop up adds

9th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Liked having all of the scores for the day across the top. That is why I would go to the page

Put the scores for all games of the day across the top. I don't go to the page to read about trivia, I want to see the scores, quickly and easily with no scroll. As everyone else has said below, it wasn't broken so WHY do you waste time and money changing it?

30th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The MLB schedule doesn't allow you to see starting pitchers daily.

Many fantasy baseball users would select sports, MLB, and schedules which showed team matchups and also the starting pitchers, now the pitchers are not shown for each game, so you have to go MLB.com to get that info. Can you add the pitching matchups into the game details? THANKS!

27th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Thanks for pointing this out. We are working on getting starting pitcher info back to the Scores/Schedule page. I’ll update this post when its available.

We appreciate the feedback, keep it coming!
    Joe

15. Hard to navigate

Go back to the old page. Sometimes simpler is better, nobody wants to go through half a dozen steps to get to the articles or scores they are looking for.

36th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. go back to old format for sports and scores

was good the way it was now its a joke......YAHOO you messed this one up.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No Way to Easily Access Fantasy

The new mobile layout is atrocious! There is no way to easily access fantasy games. And once you do find the page, there are only a few sports...not all them which would be a proper index should be created for mobile viewing.

And just as worse, you don't give an option to revert back or even seem to have taken usability scheming into consideration. Just because Facebook uses this layout doesn't make it correct.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CHANGE THE COLOR BACK!!!! This looks as lame as CBS

Site looks weak and pale.. go back to Black!!!

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop sending the pop up ads for Fantasy sports games every time I click on a sports story.

Every time I try to click on a score in any sport, it is interrupted by the Fantasy game sign-up pop-up! I don't want to play, I will never play and I will disable Yahoo as my browser if this does not cease.

16th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 14th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?