Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 55th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Friendly Prospect List to help you out this year Yahoo! (Fantasy Baseball)

Hey Yahoo! I thought I'd help you out for the upcoming 2016 season...here's the prospects from the MLB.com Top 100 that you are missing in your player database (as of the end of the 2015 season) as well as some other top prospects that have really risen their stock this past season (I have not included super-unknown prospects; these are well-known guys if you follow prospects). Also yahoo Dynasty fantasy players, comment on any solid prospects that are up-and-comers that are not in the yahoo db and that I don't have listed here:

• denotes 2015 draft pick (and these are…
    46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sending this over Johnny. I am reviewing with our team of experts and will update our list of players accordingly in preparation for the 2016 Fantasy Baseball season.

Joe

3. you fantasy football web site is a mess. I can't do any thing on it since Tuesday sept 6. please fix it!!!

I cant mock draft or prepare to a live draft at all. The web pages look like messed up most of the links don't work and I'm stuck. Please look at your site. Its not functioning!!!!!

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. where is "other sports?", ie, nascar, golf, colege sports? and etc?

Your new sports is lacking "other sports" ie, golf, nascar... I guess they don't count

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a list of Sports across the top of the page (Sports Home, Fantasy, NFL, etc..) and at the end are three dots that provide access to additional Sports. Please respond to this message if this does not solve the issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

5. 60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sports news page plays unrelated video/audio that can't be turned off

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/draymond-greens-alleged-victim-tells-police-he-was-choked-punched-181126275.html?nhp=1

Opened this page from Yahoo Sports and a video with audio of an interview with someone related to the British Open (golf) immediately started playing, without anywhere to turn it off. Not only is auto audio rude, but this looks like a bug.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this issue Roger. I have passed the info to our engineering team for investigation. Please respond to this message with additional examples if it continues to happen. Sorry about the inconvenience.

7. Don't autoplay videos with sound.

Don't autoplay videos with sound!

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ... hide sports i don't care to know about...

I have absolutely no interest in certain sports (e.g., UFC). When I'm logged in, I would like to be able to have the option to hide sports from MY display...

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mobile app for Pro Football Pick'em !!!!!

How many years has it been? Please please please please create a mobile app specifically for Pro Football Pick'em. It's 2014. What's the hold up........?

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab

how about when in Sports window have the Women's College basketball as a choice under the NCAAB tab so we don't have to go searching under ALL and more etc.

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Text Commentary for Esports

This is regarding the new esports section, awesome job with coming out to support the future of esports. What I would love is to have a text commentary for Matches (similar to that on espn cricinfo).

This would help people at work who's Twitter and youtube feeds have been blocked by proxies to still get a taste of the action.

Thanks

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I would like to see the women's NCAA site in the list of sports. I have to search to find them. Ya know, there are women playing, too!

I would like to see NCAA women's basketball placed on the "lists" or in the column for sports I have to search under "other sports" to find it. Not cool towards women.

63rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Invite system for fantasy sports

PLEASE change the invite system back to the way it was when we could just give somebody the league ID and password. The invite system is so annoying because I can't send reminders to people who have their email hidden. I also have to increase the league size to invite other people. Either change it back or make it way more user friendly. I have been commishing for 12 years and I have never had so much trouble inviting people.

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. why can't you have an option for setting time zones to your local time?

why can't you have an option for setting your time zones to the time zone you live in? I would like to set all games played to PST time zones and no to ET. I live on the west coast -no the east coast!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. easier access to my fantasy teams

easier access to my fantasy teams

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a bar across the top of the page that provides access to different parts of our site. Hover over ‘Fantasy’ to get access to all of our Fantasy products. Please respond to this message if this does not solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

17. Give us the option to switch backround like before

white on black black on white thank you

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Viewing NCAAF scores is awful.

Mobile doesn't allow the viewing all scores on a given day unless you view by conference. What is Yahoo doing? Do the people at Yahoo that design these pages follow sports? Desktop changes to the web pages are just as bad. Time to find another website that is more user friendly for sports.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Nothing works to add or drop a player!!!

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Listen to, and actually ACT on the feedback in a very timely manner

It's obvious from all the feedback that users are dissatisfied with the changes. Many share the same concerns (i.e. click to read more, automatic video playback, need to search/scroll for scores and box scores, mixing irrelevant sponsored content with sports content (on the sports page).
    Will the feedback actually be listened to and acted upon? If so, when can we expect the "new and improved" yahoo sports based on users feedback? Thanks!

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base