Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 63rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop with the annoying fantasy baseball pop-ups

It is really irritating to have to click to hide the fantasy baseball overlays on every article or every time I come to a yahoo site. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I'm on the bench. I don't play fantasy baseball and never have. Isn't there a cookie for this?

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong again

When I click to the http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/ page, the first three stories are about some golfer, some hockey player selling his house, and a basketball player.

What the ****? Why do you people insist on constantly making things worse?

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello -

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you respond to this message with your browser, operating system and a screenshot of the page? This info will help our engineering team investigate.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Joe

6. I absolutely hate the new Yahoo sports page. Please change this back

I absolutely hate the new Yahoo sports page. Please change this back

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What the F#@K kind of EPIC FAIL SPORTS HOMEPAGE IS THIS???????????????

MARISSA MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. NHRA - Drag Racing

Drag Racing is as popular as Nascar and should be listed in your Motor Sports section or rank higher. Please keep up with the times.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove GIF option from sports comments!!

You get a vote from me for BANNING GIFs, and from just about everyone (other than trolls) who uses the sports comment boards. We should not have to be subjected to uncensored sexually explicit, homophobic, and just plain grotesque images when trying to follow and comment on our favorite teams. MUTE alone is NOT a viable solution.

There are a small number of posters who are abusive and repeatedly violate Yahoo's Terms of Use. We know that Yahoo knows who these people are, along with all their multiple identities and aliases. We notice when they are repeatedly temporarily banned, but…

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

Default back to the box score, not the game stream when selecting a game. We are there to check scores and stats, not follow twitter feeds.

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The redesign of the Yahoo Sports page SUCKS!!!

I loved being able to find my three favorite columnists on the right-hand side of the page. Now that doesn't exist and I have to search through dozens of articles…which don't even have bylines! What's the point of having great writers on your site if readers don't have easy access to their work??

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. show k's on team pitching stats pages for baseball

show k's on team pitching stats pages for baseball - you show every other stat for the team's pitchers, except that? FAIL

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please Bring Back Yahoo Fantasy Golf

We have enjoyed playing for years. My email inbox is full of emails from guys in my private group saying farewell and lamenting the end of this game.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NFL Home is 90% NCAA Football

Clck the link to NFL Home and 14 out of the first 16 stories are about the NCAA Mens Football games...Do you know the difference between the NFL and the NCAA yahoo???...Even when I can find the actual NFL game score I am looking for there is never a story attached...WTF kind of company are you morons running???Who TF does business like this...Please, just go kill yourselves so this lousy site gets shut down...

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If I click on the MLB page, I should only see BASEBALL stories!

I'm not sure why the new sports pages are even broken out by the different sports because if I click on MLB, I get stories on all the different sports, and very little MLB-related content, which is annoying. It didn't use to be this way.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Previous Yahoo Features

Please bring back the Yahoo Avatar and Please terminate Marissa Mayer, She has ruined Yahoo. It was much better before she became CEO.

85th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop with the auto play videos. Does anybody say this is a positive?

Stop with the auto play videos. Does anybody say this is a positive?

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign