Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  326 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I won't be back

Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Hire all new web developers. I won't be back

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Box score should be the priority

The new way to display active MLB games is less than ideal. The default should be the box score. I liked it better when the play by play was just another column to the right of the box score. I definitely do not need to see the tweets of writers during the game. Those tweets tend to be "I better say something", but that something is not very interesting or informative.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put a My Yahoo button on the page

Put a My Yahoo button on the page

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow users to turn off autoplay for video

Please allow users to have the option of turning off autoplay of videos. If a video makes my browser hang up because it is trying to load, I will, 100% of the time, click away and won't come back to that page. I've tried ad blockers but you have been working around that haven't you Yahoo?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Liked having all of the scores for the day across the top. That is why I would go to the page

Put the scores for all games of the day across the top. I don't go to the page to read about trivia, I want to see the scores, quickly and easily with no scroll. As everyone else has said below, it wasn't broken so WHY do you waste time and money changing it?

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hard to navigate

Go back to the old page. Sometimes simpler is better, nobody wants to go through half a dozen steps to get to the articles or scores they are looking for.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the sponsored posts!

I know you've got to make a buck, but get rid of the sponsored posts, please! You're insulting the intelligence of your readers and doing a disservice to your writers when you mix that clickbait glurge in with your actual content. Right now you've got "Where Did Joe Pesci Go? You Won't Believe It!" above a fantasy story, an NFL video, and Jeff Passan's story on Eric Hosmer's ASG performance. And of course it's formatted so that all the "stories" appear the same, save for the "Sponsored Post" tag. It makes me MUCH less likely to keep coming back to…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For the NFL schedules BYE weeks

Can you add the Bye weeks in. I almost added a player to my fantasy team because I didn't notice that BYE weeks aren't listed. Really annoying to not see the bye weeks.

Just being honest, The new layout hurts my eyes after a while. It would be better if you blackout the boxes so the white and assorted color fonts stands out more. It would make it a **** of a lot easier to read.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Show game times in local time zone

Show game times in my local time zone, and only in ET if you cannot determine my location (or if I am actually in the eastern time zone).

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Too many photos and videos clogging up the screen...not enough headlines on the main screen.

I'd like to see more links to headlines on the main page...and less photos clogging up the screen. It's fine to have one photo and/or to have a photo AFTER we click a headline, but one assumes that the people who come to this page can actually read and not just look at pictures.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Give People the option to customize their view if they want to

Why not give people an option to customize fonts and layouts and all that stuff. People who want something jazzy can have it and people that like it the way it was get theirs, too. Also please put WHIP back on the pitcher's top stats and add saves back to the relievers.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Go back to the old comment method.

Dont try to look like ESPN.

We want up and down arrows in the comments like previously.

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fantasy Football Playoff Options

My fantasy football league does not use a traditional playoff format, and we are having to switch to a new website that allows the commissioner to design a new playoff system. But my friends like the Yahoo! layout best. Please consider adding the option for commissioners to create their own playoff format, even if it costs extra. We would pay it.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ArrowheadAddict.com Chiefs content please?

I am a big Kansas City Chiefs fan and would love to have content from arrowheadaddict.com in my feed. I go there and Yahoo! every day for my Chiefs news and it would be cool to snag it all right on my Yahoo! stream.

Thanks!

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would love to have a draft-style league for soccer (English Premier League)

My friends and I watch English Premier League and play fantasy every year.

All good, free soccer leagues are on a budget basis (i.e. you get $100 to spend on your players. Same player can be taken by multiple players). The problem is the teams end up being very similar and its not as much fun.

Would be great if you could use your established infrastructure in draft sports leagues and extend that to soccer. We tried playing a free draft style this year (playtogga.com) but there were a lot of complaints we had and the league was managed poorly.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back the favorites to the homepage, this was a great feature

Bring back the customization of everyones homepage. Everyones unique. I can care less about dating, homes, parenting, finance, style and beauty

58th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get rid of all the fantasy sports ****!!!

I know fantasy sports leagues are popular but I have zero interest. At least give us an option.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base