Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please improve the box score for the NLS

Must have been a new person last night. Line up for the Braves had one player dropped and then a second one. Several stats were missing and the lineup changes were never posted. I don't have TV so I depend on this to follow the games. Hiring a young person to do this would be a big improvement. If tonight's coverage isn't vastly improved you will have lost me.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Harry,

Thanks for leaving feedback.

Due to an ongoing issue with our data provider, it is causing delays as well as things such as stats not to update on our site. We don’t have an estimated time frame as to when this will be resolved and apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing!

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Can you NOT remove the CURRENT NBA scores once EST midnight strikes??!!

No one checks at night for the scoreboard for the NEXT day, so keep the PREVIOUS day's scores on!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please show full stats for NBA Game summaries on the desktop website

The majority of the people checking NBA game summaries are playing Yahoo Fantasy Basketball, however when looking at the game summaries the desktop website leaves out FG%, FT%, 3PM, and TO, which are essential for those playing category leagues. Oddly, these statistics are shown on the mobile website which seems backwards since you would expect the desktop version to have more info and the mobile to be shortened. Please include these necessary statistics as you did in previous years, because it is very inconvenient to go to ESPN or other websites to find this very basic information needed but missing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are on the desktop site, you can find ‘my teams’ listed either at the top of the site listed first in the scoring or along the right hand side when you scroll down the page.

On the app, if you go to the home tab you’ll be able to your teams and the upcoming games. When you click in the scores tab and go to a sport, your teams will be listed first.

Thanks,

Product Support

5. Fix the NET rankings

There are 14 unranked teams listed in front of the ranked teams.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Player Page Stats

For the love of god, please separate regular season stats and post season stats on a player's Yahoo page. For example, Lebron James.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3704/

It looks like he has played 35 seasons. Please separate regulars season and post season like every other sports site. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When I open the NCAAW Basketball Home Page the first 32 stories are PAC 12 teams. I

I want to see equal coverage for the Big East, Big 10, SEC, ACC, etc. I live in Kentucky but YAHHO Sports doesn't want but West Coast readers?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cancel or unsubscribe to Yahoo Sports

I have had an account with Yahoo for nearly 20yrs. I’ve been loyal. A month ago, or so, it was so very easy to sign up for a trial of Yahoo Sports app. Now it appears that it close to impossible to cancel; I can’t unsubscribe from Yahoo Sports! This is very frustrating and an imposition on my valuable time. I might add in the bigger picture of what is wrong with the web. Be apart of the change not the problem!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why don't you make players that are not going to play due to covid (Titans vs. Steelers) status to out so we can move them to IR?

Why don't you make players that are not going to play due to covid (Titans vs. Steelers) status to out so we can move them to IR?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please don't gray out the losing team's name.

It makes it difficult to scan the page for the team's name.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get rid of DRIVES and put back Play by Play..

See question above.. WTF.. who cares about drives, that is already established, people want to see who did what play and what happened. Quit being lazy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. you have the seeds reversed for the SB teams KC is 1 & TB is 5

you have the seeds reversed for the SB teams KC is 1 & TB is 5

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. fix your nfl scores page

fix your nfl scores page. it's been screwed up since you decided to put the playoff grid on it, something you never did before. get rid of the grid, put it where it belongs, on another page, like you did before.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

It appears that this issue has been resolved. If you still see any issues, please let us know @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter.

Thanks,

Product Support

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. more coverege

what about other sports??? in motorsport you only have indycars, what abut motocross? SPEEDWAY??? flat track? and other? you only cover what is convenient to you or they paying you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Return to former format giving scoring during basketball games

Currently you show the starters at the top of page and bench below.
    Previously you showed which ever five players were on the court in top box, which is much better for viewers following the game .
    Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Career Stats of NBA Players

PLEASE take out the Post Season stats from NBA player's career stats. Please! You include a player's first name, which is great, in the box score, so you're doing too good with that to kind of ruin it by showing post season stats.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reset your Boxscores to what they were last year

Your current NBA box scores don't show enough of the info everyone wants. Not 3s-Made or 3s-Attempted. Not FGM or FGA. Not FTM or FTA. You had these last year. I have been going to ESPN for my box scores, during games and to see final box scores because your website has changed. You losing hits. Best to reset. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you go to a game’s box score and click on the individual team instead of the matchup, you should see all the data you are looking for.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

The stats are still present on the desktop site. If you click on stats and then select “more,” you will find the stats you are noting no longer being present.

Thanks,

Product Support

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base