Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix problem

I am have a problem receiving my mock draft results. It started on July 2nd. Never had this problem before. When I go to mock draft it tells me I am already enter in one. Very curious!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi James,

Thanks for the feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused. Our engineering team believes this issue with the mock draft results should be resolved and you should get the email results sent to you. If you are still not getting email results, please let us know.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. We should be able to set NWSL teams as favorite teams and there should be coverage for the NWSL and USWNT on Yahoo Sports

We should be able to set NWSL teams as favorite teams and there should be coverage for the NWSL and USWNT on Yahoo Sports

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your feedback.

You are able to mark NWSL teams to follow on the desktop site as well as mark them as favorite teams on the Yahoo Sports app.

There is also an option for the Women’s World Cup. In regards to just the USWNT, we love to hear what content our members are interested in. We’re always adding new content to the app/site. If we have the ability to add USWNT, we’ll reach out to let you know!

Thanks,

Product Support

3. renew old league

am trying to renew "Warriors " league from last year...was co-commish...league id was 68970...could you send me a link...jmkarcher@yahoo.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Mike,

Thanks for the feedback.

Only the main commissioner of a league can manually renew the league. You won’t have this option as co-commissioner.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. PGA Golf

Hoping you can update the new PGA schedule. The schedule posted is still the pre-covid schedule. Thank You!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apparently Yahoo Sports doesn't ever edit anything, at least not the NASCAR schedule.

NASCAR schedule wrong again for 2020 after Pandemic races. There can not be two races in two different cities on the same day, not going to happen. I doubt they ever read these posts or even care but for some dumb reason I keep hoping they will pull their heads out!

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No cap on how many Best Ball Leagues each member can be in. Or increase the number from 50 to 100.

50 Best Ball Leagues is actually not that many. If you could increase the number or make it to where each member could do as many leagues as they want. That would be amazing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Wrong Logo

You currently have the wrong logo for Northwest Missouri State basketball but have the correct logo for their football team. Please correct if possible as this is driving my OCD nuts!

BBall: https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/northwest-missouri-st/

Football: https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/northwest-missouri-st/

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stats reflect player's current team, not the team in which the individual played at the time.

Looking at the 2019 individual stats today, i see the wrong team listed for an individuals 2019 stats. for example, in 2019 Robert Quinn logged 11.5 sacks. pulling up your stat page, you list the team is Chicago, which is the team that Quinn signed with this off-season. in 2019, Quinn played for Dallas. another example, Tom Brady threw for 4057 yards in 2019, listed as a member of Tampa Bay. bottom line, your stats page code needs to be modified to reflect the team that the individual played for at the time, and not his currently rostered team.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It does appear that our team was able to get this addressed as the stats for 2019 for the two noted players is reflecting the team they played for in that season. If you still see an issue, please let us know with a link or if this is on the app.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. MLB Please cancel season so we can get our money back.

MLB Please cancel the 2020 season so we can get out money back.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Draft position on Report Card

Why aren't the draft positions posted on the overall Draft Report Cards? This would help to see at what postion we need work on. For example if I'm always getting a "C" when I draft in the 8th position then I know to work on a different strategy in that position. If I'm constantly getting an "A" when I'm in the second position I know I'm good with that position and don't need to continue to practice at that position.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your feedback.

Our data in mock drafts comes from one of our data providers. They would need to be the ones who updated the mock draft to indicate where a manager was picking in that mock.

We will get your suggestion to our product team to pass along to our data provider.

Thanks,

Product Support

11. Just a quick question actually, When will Chris Sale be listed as IL instead of Day to Day ?

Just a quick question actually, When will Chris Sale be listed as IL instead of Day to Day ?

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why did the "Story continues" button stop working a couple of weeks ago?

It would be nice if I could access the entire story rather than just the first half, or whatever. And to be clear, this is in reference to Yahoo articles, not articles on the Yahoo site that link to an original source outside of Yahoo.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sale and Syndergaard

Designate them as INJ not Day to Day so we can open up a spot on our rosters to replace them. They won't be playing this season,

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will designate them as INJ as soon as their teams give them an IL designation. MLB teams do not have any roster limits at this point in the season so it is unlikely for them to make this change until the season begins.

14. For the NHL standings, you have the GP column 1st. You should get rid of the GP column because it just jumbles all next adjacent columns.

For the NHL standings, you have the GP column 1st. You should get rid of the GP column completely because it just jumbles all next adjacent columns.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please allow Users to post GIF's in the Message boards via the computer.

The ability to post GIF's was taken away from the message boards a couple years ago with little reasoning. Now you can post GIF's...in the mobile app, in a terrible Chat interface that you can only use with one person at a time. Please let users post GIF's in the message boards again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change your business model entirely

I just canceled my Rivals account today. Going through the process, I realized that you had intentionally made as difficult as possible to cancel. Also, by separating the billing from the people you actually interact with (those running the site). I’m sure this is a strategy to make it impossible for anyone to ever get a refund. Finally, as I was canceling, I explained the reason. At the end of the session, I was told I needed to go to subscriptions@rivals.com to complain. After doing that, I sent an email to the people running the site to let them know.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you’re having and will relay this to our product team for further consideration.

18. Pro Football Pick 'Em

Following Yahoo Rules, my determination of winner for WK 21 is not the same as Yahoo's. We have a prize for the final week. Would love to talk to someone. johnwilliams3508@gmail.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. NBA box score stats won't show up on mobile browser

Recently when I open NBA box scores on mobile phone browsers, the players stats are blank. At first I thought it was temporary issue, but it has been over a week.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please remember that there are west coast games. Your all upcoming games section for college hoops ends at 2:00 !!

Lengthen the section to include all games. West coast games often start at 8:00 PM. You ended the list today at 2:00 because it ran out of room. I leave Yahoo to look at ESPN where I can see updates from ALL games. Eventually Ill leave Yahoo for good.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base