Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flagging Ads does no good . . .

. . . Google just pops them right back up.

VERY ANNOYING!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are there 2 Calgary Flames team in the wild card standings? Fake news

Why are there 2 Calgary Flames team in the wild card standings? Fake news

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notifications are broken. Intentional?

Recently, you are force-feeding notifications even though the types of notifications coming through have been disabled in settings. THIS is how you effectively reduce your user-base. I know I'm an ant on an ant-planet and you could give a s*** whether or not I remain a user, but get this fixed or it's to ESPN. Happy to converse with anyone to provide repeatable steps.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. NHL Fantasy keeper help

Hello, I am looking to speak with someone in regards to creating my nhl fantasy league to a keeper league, unfortunately it isn’t renewed yet so does that mean we can not make it a keeper until next year ?? Please help

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide direct access to Yahoo Technical Support.

There are at least one dozen things wrong with "Conversations" but it is impossible to contact a real live human being in Yahoo Technical Suport.

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My access to our Fantasy Football Leagues is "Missing" Why?

When trying to communicate to our fantasy football league about upcoming events and draft night time/date etc. The quick check in access is 'Missing", where is it? These are long term, "renewed" leagues for many years, they don't even show up in my profile...something is very wrong! I am not the super computer geek, but I should be able to handle this, but I am stuck! Help, please give me access to our league history, info, etc.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Each sport goes offline for a time after the season has been completed. This is done to run maintenance and updates on the servers. Football will be available again during the summer.

Thank you for your feedback!

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base