Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop the Auto-play videos, AGAIN!

You guys stopped auto-pay videos in the sports section for a few months and then the NFL season came around. Every NFL article has an auto-play video that takes forever to load and makes the page run slow. Half the time, the videos have no bearing the on the article and the other half they tell everything in the article. So either go to a video streaming news content only or stop the auto-play videos. Please stop the auto-play videos, please.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello -

We have added the ability to turn off auto-play on our videos. Please review this article – https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN25842.html – to make the change.

Please note that this will not apply to videos provided by NFL.com at this time.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Yahoo Product Support

2. 51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please update the YTD totals for Yahoo NHL stats daily leaders

Please update the YTD totals for Yahoo NHL stats daily leaders. It still shows last years numbers for YTD.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  128 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 549th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Player Notes Filter Not Working

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/.../playernotes?notetab=MY

This page is showing notes for all players, instead of just My Players.

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FIX the Tennis page. The links at the top of the page for rankings, matches etc has been gone for a few weeks now, BRING THEM BACK !!!!

FIX the Tennis page. The links at the top of the page for rankings, matches etc has been gone for a few weeks now, BRING THEM BACK !!!!

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. MLB Photo Gallery has been all messed up all season long! Am I the only one with this issue?

The MLB Photo Gallery will not permit me to view pictures in a normal manner. It either skips photos, tells me there is no photo to be viewed, blows the size of the photo way out of proportion or only permits viewing the first fiew photos then goes back to reviewing the same pictures. This has been going on for months. Has no one else complained? It's not just on my PC but on any PC I attempt to view the gallery! HELP!

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. College Depth Charts

College football big 6 conference teams, who have depth charts years old. most noticable, washington huskies football has not been updated since 2011. If the depth charts are not going to be updated, remove the link. most of these players are graduated, or in the nfl.

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NHL box score "spearing" penalties?

what's up with all these phantom spearing penalties in the NHL box scores?

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi John and C -

I really dropped the ball on this one. I could give you excuses, but you shouldn’t care. This issue got lost and i apologize for letting you down.

Thanks for all of the examples you have provided. I will work with our engineering team to prevent this from happening next season.

Yahoo! Product Support

12. why can't you have an option for setting time zones to your local time?

why can't you have an option for setting your time zones to the time zone you live in? I would like to set all games played to PST time zones and no to ET. I live on the west coast -no the east coast!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am deaf, I was a AOL member, cancelled them when the videos appeared with no written article

have a written article if you must have a video, it would help us deaf people

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. % owned category needs to be updated in players lists in fantasy hockey

Rosters need to be updated. The % owned category seems to have not changed for players in over a week. For example, Vladimir Tarasenko is listed as 18% owned in the players list, when he is actually 78% owned according to his player profile.

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

What is Error: CMT-AJ-RAT-RIVD and how can it be fixed? I can't add a thumbs up or a thumbs down on a post but others have.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1583rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

They look correct to me. What browser are you using? Please send over any other applicable info.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

17. Get team reports in ASAP for 2012-13 When are they expected?

We need team reports to determine line changes and other details for lineup decisions Early in the season is critical for trades and roster changes, as you well know

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Cliff,

What sports are you looking for team reports? Please provide more info and i can look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

18. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →