Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Freedom in the first week of the season

It is not fair to restrict the "adds" for the first week of the season if the week is going to last 11 days!!! Guys that are INACTIVE, on the IR, or just pieces of ****, should be eligible for replacement to help us build our teams for the season...SIX adds per week are OK for the rest of the season, but either make the first week JUST Thursday to Sunday rather than 11 days, OR give us unrestricted ability to fine tune out team during that formative week.

1539th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  326 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I won't be back

Go back to the old website. Click to read more is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. Hire all new web developers. I won't be back

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to turn off autoplay for video

Please allow users to have the option of turning off autoplay of videos. If a video makes my browser hang up because it is trying to load, I will, 100% of the time, click away and won't come back to that page. I've tried ad blockers but you have been working around that haven't you Yahoo?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Liked having all of the scores for the day across the top. That is why I would go to the page

Put the scores for all games of the day across the top. I don't go to the page to read about trivia, I want to see the scores, quickly and easily with no scroll. As everyone else has said below, it wasn't broken so WHY do you waste time and money changing it?

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hard to navigate

Go back to the old page. Sometimes simpler is better, nobody wants to go through half a dozen steps to get to the articles or scores they are looking for.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NHRA - Drag Racing

Drag Racing is as popular as Nascar and should be listed in your Motor Sports section or rank higher. Please keep up with the times.

74th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make MLB team schedules available in a calendar view, not just a list view.

On old Yahoo Sports, and virtually every other major sports web site, there was an option (or a default) for calendar view of MLB team schedules. MLB games occur almost daily for most teams, and it's far more efficient to look at a teams schedule in a monthly calendar view than the super long list. Please bring back a calendar view.

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. cover horse racing extensively and daily

Stories of upcoming races and results. Feature stories on personalities and fans

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show game times in local time zone

Show game times in my local time zone, and only in ET if you cannot determine my location (or if I am actually in the eastern time zone).

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Carry the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). It's will help the league grow if the #1 sport web site would carry them.

List the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). Team standing, match schedule and scores. Also story on the players.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. NCAA Hockey

Please, please, please add an NCAA Men's Hockey thread. There used to be one long ago, and it was great. It may be a "niche" market, but those in it are loyal followers!

124th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need NCAA Women Softball Window

No way to follow ncaa women softball. I believe its bigger than men baseball

246th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please add college lacrosse to your sports reporting. The game is getting more fans across the country now.

Please cover at least the top 20 ranked college teams in lacrosse and the weekly scores. Lacrosse is a major east coast sport with heavy population demo and it is now spreading across the country.
    You won't get much reaction to my suggestion because lacrosse fans have given up on Yahoo sports -- how about luring us back?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please post Horse Racing on your Sports Homepage.

With the Triple Crown ramping up, it would be great to have Thoroughbred Racing on your Sports Homepage.

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please cover the National Pro Fastpitch www.profastpitch.com and NCAA Softball

Cover the Professional Softball League. Some of the best athletes in the world are playing. May be the only pro sport not covered. www.profastpitch.com Also the NCAA Softball.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base