Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ronald shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

326 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NASCAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mute is not working, old mutes are returning and new messages are not posting to the message board, PLEASE FIX THIS!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your mute button is broke and comments won't stick on the sports pages. You are losing customers to ESPN.

• Riley Ferguson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow, yahoo used to be the best site for sports and then they went commercial, this happened years ago and like people have said, WEAKKKKK.

grew up with the modicum, ifs its not broke don't fix it..

yahoo used to specialize in mention where a game was located (network), now they have turned into ad whores!!! F*ck yahoo, a F*8king jokke

• baj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this post by ronald was made last july...they haven't listened or changed anything..
    listening to their tech/ad guy is losing YOU/Yahoo viewers....NBA, has gone from the
    best site to the worst, in a year...good job...listen to your viewers, and stary by giving
    on/off switch to your annoyinhg/invasive autoplay vids...

agreed. NBA statistics were way better and more detailed in the last version. Now you dont have any of the prior night's details. You cant even see who had a good night anymore.. its so stupid.. now you have to go to each box score to see top performers.. this is the whole reason I even use a **** company like Yahoo.. now i have no more reason to even come to Yahoo.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree!!!!!!!!!! I chose Yahoo for my NBA statistics info because you posted what the player did the last time they faced a team. Please go back

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Format in the F1 forum in the UK is useless. Change it back.

New format for hockey definitely sucks. Biggest factor, loads TOO SLOW, terrible user experience.
    Also when I click on a game for example, nhl game. It does not default to box score when the game is not over, and takes forever to load the **** that no one cares about. Default to box score at all times and not just when the game is done.
    I have to check nhl page on Firefox now because at least on that browser I get the old format.

Get with the times, if you are going redesign, make it responsive but don't lose the easy to use interface

• Yong Choe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should indicate the gane time of the game 5. Your site is faltering apart and seems like on one cares about anything.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NHL New Format SUCKS...Pages are slow as **** with too much garbage. Old format was fine. If I want all the ******** stats then let me opt to look at them. Way too much clutter.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate that persistant little window that keeps showing the highlights that I really don't care about watching, I want to see the scores of the teams I'm interested in....I don't care about that little "bug" screen...if I want to watch those highlights, surprise! They're the same ones playing in the BIG window at the top of the page......

• Peter Hand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I went to the scores for my favorite team the other day, took me about 10 clicks to get to the box score, and auto-update is broken (in firefox). Today I go to the nba page to see. There is a strip of empty white covering half the screen, a one-inch banner with a college football game and I can see exactly one headline about NBA (Jordan and Twitter - what is this, yahoo.sports.nostalgia?). I scroll down and there is a big jumble of articles on non-basketball sports mixed in with a couple of stale basketball stories. I'd post a screen shot here if I could. Total waste of screen real estate. Has yahoo given up on useful content and presentation with the pending sale? I've visited yahoo sports daily for years, but it's time to look for a new source of news.

yes return to old format get rid of suggested favorite teams just because i live in one area of the country doesn't mean I like those teams so stop automatically choosing them for me and no I do not want to log in

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base