Love the new Super Bowl Squares game! Here's a couple of suggestions/feature requests:
Commissioner needs to have more options:
1) Make first and last names and email addresses required, but only viewable by commissioner.
2) Commissioner needs to be able to edit names of people who sign up through app as well as people whom he/she signs up. This way you don't end up with 5 different people with the same name and no last initial - or people with just one letter because they think they're the only people in the world whose name starts with "J"
3) it would be nice to shade the picked squares to make it more visually friendly - the pizzas are fun, but add confusion on small screens.
4) Add temporary numbers 1-10 to the top of the horizontal rows (instead of question marks), and letters A-J to the first vertical row to make remote picking easier for the commissioner (i.e. "please give me squares H3 and B8").
P M commented
1-a Yahoo troll or 2-a 12 year old or 3-a former team waterboy or high school team bench sitter who never got in a game.
jason robbins commented
5) Highlight a person's picked squares by clicking on their name
6) As someone else suggested, put the number of squares a person has picked next to their name.
7) Post at the top of the board the number of total empty squares remaining.