How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

new nhl player profile page (march 2017)

The new NHL player profile page is utterly useless! Gone are last game stats vs opponent, stats at the different arenas and other detailed stats. The summary is basically a game log of last 10 games which is redundant with the game log page...

While I' m at it let me tell you game preview page is even more useless! Instead of stat showing the price of the player in daily fantasy what the **** is that?? If I wanted daily fantasy info I would search specifically don't make it the default as if it's some kind of universal stat or info! Marketing dpt hijacking the freakin game pages...

Really Yahoo! you took a good thing and just destroyed it. Which is pretty much your history come to think of it... Here's hoping the incompetents that designed those awful pages do not tinker with the actual fantasy leagues format...

237th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeffrey WebsterJeffrey Webster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrible. Useless. Worst timing. Looks like the same the new design of nhl.com and just as useless. Used to provide excellent information. Time to find a new website. Anyone have one that provides records versus opponents?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What he said! Yahoo, you make the absolute best hockey pool. But some of the decision-making is just unbelievable! The stats pages weren't "broke", so why "fix" them?? Especially right before fantasy hockey playoffs! Of all times! Go back to the previous stats pages, they were great as-is.

• BruceBruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to the previous player profile version... please! You're killin me Smalls.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to provide the same feedback and saw it's already posted. Lots of useful stats/features removed and replaced with shiny new styling.. needlessly. Yahoo, you can make the player profile page adaptive for mobile breakpoints without stripping away all the data/stats.

Back to the older version please while you 'fix' things. Not having a 'player vs. team' stat to quickly call upon is ridiculous, IMO.

• Hatorri HansoHatorri Hanso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too was incensed that they removed player's past games vs upcoming opponents. Now, instead of researching hockey, I'm writing a "wtf?-gram" to Yahoo.

Feedback and Knowledge Base