How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

If you are going to tell people they can see their notifications, PLEASE make sure they actually work!

FIX the notifications! It says I have comments or thumbs up and then goes to the news article and not only can I not see either, but there are NO comments viewable.

49th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James NeighborsJames Neighbors shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KyleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. Comments do not show up when I click the the link in alerts. However, when I delete everything after the actual URL of the article I am looking for and reload the page, the comments will load. So the error is coming from something in here: bcmt=1367276305791-bf465648-77f0-4a6d-87ac-351459dea104_0000cs000000000000000000000000-494a46c8-1672-4811-9a89-66ba10c7eacb&bcmt_s=u#mediacommentsugc_container

• waynewayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature used to work, now it doesn't. can't even see the comments other's are making or the original comments, there is a flaw in your system

• antmanantman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A work around is too just click on any news article that you didn't comment on and scroll down to the my comments tab and click it.

• jeff colejeff cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It a joke that I have learned to ignor since it leads to nothing. So why bother even loooking

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do you put an item on your website for your readers to use, but said item doesn't work? How does yahoo even stay in business? If I did my job as badly as you do yours, I'd be homeless.

• ItchyItchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yeah, and I like the old view better. Keep your change. It's hopeless.

• ItchyItchy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting the same thing. "Today's activity" list many thumps up and comments but when I go back to the article - nuttin. Come on, man.

• JoZivJoZiv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really getting tired of Yahoo...WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS you keep notifying me about? Get your stuff together Yahoo!!!

• James NeighborsJames Neighbors commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My settings are fine, ya dingus's... I click on where it says I have a notification and it then proceeds to the article, minus any comments or any ability to make any more.

Feedback and Knowledge Base