Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix the videos

please stop videos from playing on load. I have 4 videos loading and starting to play on the same page. I have to scroll down and stop or mute them all just to watch the one I wanted to see.

how it is possible to watch / listen to 4 videos concurrently? its just a bunch of noise at that point.

one of these videos is the same repeating video for at least the last two months. it isn't relevant.

the video that I am referring to is jo adell. I've have been seeing that video same video for at…

1558th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pembuatanijazah

1  𝑲𝑨𝑴𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑰 𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑯-𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑨𝑯 𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑨 𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑲 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑼 𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑨 𝒀𝑮 𝑲𝑬𝑺𝑼𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑵 :
    -𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒌 𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒂
    -𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒌, 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊, 𝒌𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒅𝒍𝒍.
    --𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖
    -𝑰𝑷𝑲 𝒋𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒌, 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒊.
    --𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒌𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒊 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒋𝒂
    -𝑰𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒉 𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 -𝑫𝒍𝒍.
    -2. 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑲 𝑲𝑨𝑴𝑰
    -𝑺𝒆𝒎𝒖𝒂 𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒉 𝑫𝑰𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑴𝑨 (𝑫1,𝑫2,𝑫3) 𝑺/𝑫
    -𝑺𝑨𝑹𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑨 (𝑺1, 𝑺2) 𝑺3
    -
    𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔𝑨𝒑𝒑 : 082-148-900-769

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Video for away games keeps pausing.

I was trying to watch the thorns-dash game last night and the video kept pausing. It was awful and I had to stop watching. I will not watch anymore until it is fixed. Before you say the problem is on my end, I watch Hulu and stream all the time, without any problems. I am a paying season ticket holder to the Houston Dash, and should be able to watch away games.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can you please add the dates of the NWSL games to the video page where one can see the games? Thanks for streaming the games.

Can you please add the dates of the NWSL games to the video page where one can see the games?
    https://sports.yahoo.com/videos/nwsl/
    Thanks for streaming the games.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "Cast" is an option for live NWSL video but it doesn't work

I've tried to cast several NWSL games. I use an up-to-date android phone with the up-to-date app. I click on the video and the "cast" icon shows. I tell it to go to my Chromecast -- on the same network, etc. It starts to make the connection, but, the stream never shows up. I've tried multiple live feeds on different days.

Casting YouTube (and other videos) work just fine. (so it's not my phone / connection / Chromecast / router / DNS / TV / whatever else you might tell me to check)

This seems like a tech support question…

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NWSL coverage

Hi - it's awesome that you're covering NWSL games! But a couple of things. 1--there's a big banner with the scoreline...and it covers up a huge chunk of the streaming window so that it's impossible to watch the match unless you put it in full screen. 2) I was watching the Thorns/Pride match on 4/14 and the streaming coverage cut out before the announcer could even finish the sentence "And there's the final whistle." Jeez, you could give it a little longer?

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If I'm scrolling, it's obvious I don't want to watch the video. It SHOULD NOT follow the scroll down the screen

I don't know whose bright idea it was to have a video follow down the screen as a person scrolls. It's OBVIOUS: If a person is scrolling, they don't want to watch. Obviously!

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bakat ada dari kecil,football

Tapi kurang didikan and kurang biaya.apa lagi kalau tidak ada sfonsorr.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NWSL broadcast ends before game ends

This is the third Portland Thorns game of the season and the second I've watched (I was at the other). This is the second time coverage ended during stoppage. Could you please continue coverage, at the very least, through the end of the game? Preferably with some post game commentary?

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Show video clips of the most exciting sports highlights from the previous day.

How come you rarely ever show video highlights of the most exciting pro sports games from the previous night? And when you do they're way too short. I would gladly watch a half minute of ads to see a good 2 minutes of video replays from the top game highlights.

I'm not referring to any specific team - what I mean is whenever I see news highlight of an exciting ending to a game, I never get to see the video clips of what actually happened!

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Sports back to running videos automatically - and with sound

It's still rude to run videos automatically, and with sound is a lot worse. It's annoying to most people and puts those at work at risk of getting disciplined or fired.

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NWSL On Demand

I really do appreciate that you are carrying NWSL games, but your press release mentioned that they would also be on-demand after the games are played. Not yet. Any news on when that will work?

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NOBODY WANTS AUTOPLAY VIDEOS

It's unacceptable that there is literally no way of turning off auto play videos.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop auto playing videos with sound

Stop autoplay videos.
    Stop playing audio without a click!
    The latest example is here
    https://sports.yahoo.com/adam-rippon-haters-bring-065239624.html

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Turn off auto playing videos

I cannot stand videos that start automatically. It is EXTREMELY annoying. I understand it is likely just a way for you to force-feed advertising down my throat, but I don't want to watch automatically-starting videos EVER. I'm an adult. If I want to watch the video, I am perfectly capable of pushing the 'Play' button.

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ditch Autoplay of videos

If I want to watch a video, I will go somewhere and watch one. If I want to read an article, why should I be forced to watch a video? Thankfully, an adblocker I use blocks the videos, so you whine and tell me to remove it. Why? I don't want autoplay videos, and the blocker seems to be doing the job you won't.

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow users to turn off autoplay for video

Please allow users to have the option of turning off autoplay of videos. If a video makes my browser hang up because it is trying to load, I will, 100% of the time, click away and won't come back to that page. I've tried ad blockers but you have been working around that haven't you Yahoo?

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Video  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Take you ads and stick em up your ***

I am looking at the Pirates-Mets scorecard and I hear a ******* ad playing. I scroll up and down the page and there is no video any where yet the ******* ad is playing. Now Yahshit I guess since we don't want to see or hear your ads, you now play them without video . Man you guys really SUCK.

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Get rid of that stupid moving video feature.

Get rid of auto play and scrolling video

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. McGregor vs. Nurmagomedov: The reasons behind Khabib snapping is fake news. how does yahoo sports not look into these videos

McGregor vs. Nurmagomedov: The reasons behind Khabib snapping

is a video on youtube. its under yahoo sports youtube page. it might be a fake account but it does seem legit. the whole video seems like conspiracy theory. always trying to make the other man look bad. thats what men are good at.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base