Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to see all of these comments ranked in numerical order as an option.

I'd like to see all comments in each department (sports, news, etc.) ranked within that department as an additional alternative to the present system.

Doing so would better let us see how Yahoo is reacting to our comments. Seeing a bunch of comments with the same ratings is not really helpful.

1616th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. unlimited dl or injured reserve spots

the goal of fantasy sports is, among other things, to duplicate the real life game your playing. in all your games, there is a limited number of dl spots. in basketball for example, we have just 2. if we have more then 2 guys injured we are screwed! its very unrealistic. in real life your not going to drop an injured impact player, but on yahoo we may have to do that. its ridicoulous. not very real llfe simulation.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bug report for your page https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/scoreboard/

Page https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/scoreboard/ which defaulted to showing the AFC tab on the right hand side under "Standings" I wanted to see NFC so selected the link NFC under "Standings". The next page started loading but then after less than a second, all of the text appears to slide off the page to the lower left. The page ends up blank. I am using firefox quantum 57.0.3 (64 bit) up to date.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix RSS feeds

Your latest redesign has broken the RSS feeds (again). I follow Shutdown Corner and Big league Stew, and since you changed things both feeds are full of extraneous unrelated posts from the rest of the site.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Try being accurate

Your web address for the Cactus Bowl indicates the University of Kansas playing UCLA. You guy not up to speed on the schools out here in flyover? It's Kansas State. Different school completely.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. All of a sudden the Sports site barely lets me scroll vertically. All other Yahoo sites are fine. Using Edge.

All of a sudden the Sports site barely lets me scroll vertically. All other Yahoo sites are fine. Using Edge.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. scoreboard

Make the NHL scoreboard work!!!!

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I hope this does not continue--- when you click on the tablet by the players name it gives you real football stats vs. projections, schedule

Instead of seeing upcoming schedule, projected stats, and past weekly fantasy numbers you get real--- season total only stat line. This is of little to NO use.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. every time I try to connect to customer service or chat it says that my email address is invalid. trying to get help w/ fantasy hockey 928

trying to connect with customer service but says email is invalid. same **** email I have had for 18 years. just want to change settings in fantasy hockey league 928 from edit weekly lineup to daily.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make your website work.

Every time I click on an article, it goes back to the top of the current page. I'm using internet explorer with latest updates. Did a 2 year old create your website?

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quickly view through NFL rosters by adding the change team window pane option like it used to be

Hi Yahoo, can you add this option:

Quickly view through NFL rosters by adding the change team window pane option like it used to be

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fantasy App Idea

For baseball and other sports...on the desktop you can click the player tab and there is a tab called "availability" or something like that. It shows you if the player is available or not in your other leagues. I wish so much you would implement this to the app. It is such a PITA to have to search the player name in the FA pool in EVERY league.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I can't stand the Fantasy Tab. Its awful, bring back the old style where all the fantasy sports and teams are listed to the side!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple......revert back to where all the sports and teams are listed to the side. The tabs sucks, and then you have to scroll down to find the other teams and every time you go back to the page, it goes back to the first tab. Very awful!!!!!

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Here's a suggestion, make you "read more" buttons in yahoo sports actually work!

How about making your sports page actually show articles when they're clicked on! Also your "read more" buttons don't work, ever. This isn't a hobby Yahoo, listen to your users for a change.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How about streamlining your FF Pre-draft rankings page?

Trying to move people around within the Preferred column takes forever and you cannot move a guy more than 1 page at a time. Sometimes when you release the mouse, the guy goes back to his previous position. When you add someone new to the Preferred side, he automatically goes all the way to the bottom of the list. Why not let me insert him where I want? Give me more options for sorting your default rankings. If I select QB's, show me ALL QB's, not just the 1st 25 or 50, and then make we scroll to the bottom…

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. fix nascar stat page....SOON I need it for fantasy and it is not working last week or so

fix nascar stat page....SOON I need it for fantasy and it is not working last week or so

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base