Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why can I rarely see the comments anymore?

Why can I rarely see the comments any longer?

1616th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let me go to the page I click on

I click on golf pro tours page, I then click on Champions Tour leaderboard, you take me to the PGA leaderboard, not the champions tour. I then click on the Champions Tour schedule and you **** take me to your home page. This happens all the time, so get your together. You guys really suck when it comes to listening to your viewers...

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix this slow website

Everything except mail is slow. Finance is slow. Any news page is slow. Sports is slow. I consistently have to recycle the page to get it to load.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. On the game page, the links to conversation, injuries, etc have stopped working after updates to IE11 were installed.

Fix game pages to work with recent updates to IE11. Links to conversations, injuries, etc have stopped working.

I tried to post this with a valid email address. Instead I had to use an old out of date address.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Some sports pages not scaling to window size

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/st-louis-cardinals-los-angeles-dodgers-370524119/

Pages such as this are not scaling to the browser window size, but running well off the right. Tried with Opera 46 and IE11 in Win 10.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. double header

I assume you know this but on your baseball scoreboard, any time teams are playing each other twice in the same day, the link to those games never works.

That's pretty lame. You're forcing me to use ESPN.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Restore the the NCAAF link.

Used to be an NCAAF link at the top of the sports page, but it is now gone and there is no way to navigate to college football news and information.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This Yahoo 2017 NFL Draft Coverage site format sucks, BIG TIME!!!

So, how the **** do you jump back an forth between rounds? Can't!!!!!!

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of the floating banner in the boxscore that tells me the two teams playing. Just gets in the way.

Get rid of this banner. It block a quarter of the box score. I know what two teams are playing, I don't need a giant banner following me around as I scroll

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Eliminate go to top of page

The go to top of page you have added each time the banner ad changes is making it really painful to edit your lineup or read any text in fantasy.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. carosell !!

Still hate this new forum!!! you read one thing and refresh your screen and everything changes and whatever was on the pg is gone can't look at it ....THIS SUCKS!!!!!!

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Worst sports page on the net. Have to go to a better page, just to get scores. Hit yahoos " score " button you get todays schedule. JOKE

When someone hits the " Scores " tab,, do NOT bring up today's schedule. People want the scores from the previous day, not today's schedule. Worst sports page on the net. Hit NCAA BB, and all I see is Nascar stories. Hit NCAA FB,,, and I have to read about the NBA or golf.Crying shame you have to go to a better page,, just to get scores.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I love Firefox with Adblock Plus against Yahoo mega Ad Bloat and incompetent CEO, Marissa Mayer.

I block all of clueless, incompetent Mayer's Ad Bloat on Yahoo Sports Homepage. I zip straight to all the bookmarked 3rd/4th party source content feeds. All while bypassing all of Mayer's garbage Click Bait "Read More" cr@p. WAIT! I do this on EVERY ONE of epic fail Mayer's Yahoo Homepages. WINNING!!!

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1) new nba player profiles don't show last game against team which is horrible, pls re-add it and 2) in game log you don't show who won

Great chat. We're looking forward to moving you forward in the process!

Here are the details for the case study. We are definitely open to any and all ways of marketing, but tracking results (even if via incremental control lift), is very important as we have differing needs and budgets per our 40+ markets in the US and Canada. We also have unique case where we already dominate certain markets, along with not having enough dashers on the road to fulfill consumer demand, so we don't want to spend a dime in certain geos on consumer marketing.

Part 1:
    I've…

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hmmm, Firefox with AdBlock Plus makes Yahoo pages load. HEY, YAHOO...Ad Bloat, much?

Switching to AT&T Homepage is a HUGE improvement over Yahoo...MARISSA MAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It took FOUR-4!-F@#KING redirect, Read More, clicks to get to FINAL F@#KING article post. WTF!

WTEffingF? Yahoo and epic fail CEO, Marissa Mayer: Ad Bloated,CLICK BAIT, MUCH?

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Use a live feed for games that works!

Ticker says live stream game starts in 30 min but its the middle of the 2nd period already... Its not that tough Yahoo....

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why are there so few gifs to add to my comments

no matter what I search for only 2 to 4 appear and there used to be a lot more. Often times there will be a gap between the limited number of gifs produced.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't even post all the Super Bowl commercials without a clusterfuck multi-redirect, Ad Bloat, Click Bait, "Read More"

When is Marissa Mayer and her Clusterfuck Yahoo changes going to be rolled back and made gone?

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Great story about Tom Brady and his family...until Yahoo **** it up with another Multi-redirect, Click Bait, Ad Bloat, "Read More".

Another *** up by Marissa Mayer's clueless, incompetence and her greedy need to rack up more falsely inflated Ad views. Mayer can't make Yahoo work so she uses 3rd/4ht party Bait Click source content to rig the Ad revenue.

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base