Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why aren't my completed Fantasy teams removed after the leagues has been completed

Baseball has been over for MONTHS, yet it still displayed in the 'My Teams and Leagues' sidebar.

Why can't I remove it from the right sidebar when the Fantasy league has completed?

1616th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NHRA Drag Racing!

48 million Americans are fans of NHRA Drag Racing – 19.2% of U.S. population. YET YAHOO SPORTS HAS NO COVERAGE OF NHRA AT ALL!!!!

GET WITH IT YAHOO! I've been asking for this for 8 years! This is what I got from you 8 YEARS AGO!
    Hello, Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Sports. Thanks for your suggestion about adding NHRA to Yahoo! Sports. I will give your suggestion to the Yahoo! Sports Product Team. Many of our best features are suggested by users like you.
    If you have additional suggestions or questions, please
    reply to this email. Thank you…

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bring back the matchups so you can see all of your teams matchups in one screen

For someone that has so many teams, it takes 10 clicks to go to each matchup page, team by team

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please Bring Back Yahoo Fantasy Golf

We have enjoyed playing for years. My email inbox is full of emails from guys in my private group saying farewell and lamenting the end of this game.

183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Fantasy Playoffs

There should be an option to create your own custom playoffs for your fantasy league since so many leagues have different rules and this would attract more teams

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 7 Team Playoff Option

There needs to be an option for 7 playoff teams for fantasy football, in a 14 team league 7 is the perfect amount with only one team to get a bye

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Lacrosse Coverage for both Semi-Pro MLL & NLL as well as NCAA

Please shine some light on lacrosse. Currently there is a world championship going on http://worldlacrosse2018.com/schedule-app/

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fantasy NASCAR Racing Discontinued!??

Fantasy racing is a huge family with members from across the country coming together for one of the best experiences the Fantasy world has to offer. Some of us in one of our leagues have begun getting together for one race a year beginning back in 2012.
    It can't cost Yahoo that much money to provide almost a full year of enjoyment to so many.
    Please bring racing back! So many of us use these leagues as our Go-To social network.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Liga MX

Under the soccer tab, please add Liga MX, it is one of the biggest leagues in the world and consistently better than MLS

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add FORMULA 1 Racing

Austin Texas has one of the best Formula 1 and sports car racing facilities in the world. I would like to see coverage.

555th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo Fantasy Basketball - Statistics

In Fantasy basketball one can go to the waiver wire or even their own team and filter the player's stats by average in the last 7 days, 14 days or 30 days.

I think this does not make sense. Some players have played 1 or 2 games in the past 7 days while other's have played 4. It throws off the rankings as well.

I think instead, Yahoo should make it the average or total of the last 4 games (7 days), last 8 games (14 days) or last 16 games (30 days). I choose 4 because it is the…

1616th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. College football does not show who has possession and how many time outs are left...

Pro football has both of these features so why can't Yahoo add them to the college football game screen???

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keep old NFL stat tracker — the beta is terrible.

The old MLB stat tracker was way better than the new beta. I can see the same thing is happening with NFL, and that's a problem. If some people prefer the new version (doubt it) that's fine, but also keep the option for users to use the old stat tracker as well.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Articles! No videos!

When I want fantasy football rankings (or news) it's probably a good thing that i go straight to Yahoo, right? Why do I have to hunt for your articles? I see nothing but videos and some news stories in the margin. People want to look at rankings & read articles! Then when I finally find your rankings, every time I open a new page for a different position i have to stop the freaking video from blaring at me. Check rankings for another position... video blasting again. Cmon! If I wanted a video I would've picked one from the main…

555th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove keeper picks from draft board

When drafting, it's incredibly misleading when you have a keeper in the 3rd round, yet the draft board still shows I have a 3rd round pick. Just remove the pick from the board.

1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Golf

Fantasy Golf - PLEASE let me run Fantasy Golf for yahoo. I will make this a revenue machine.

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How about putting sports news on yahoo sports!!!

How about putting sports news on yahoo sports!!!

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show emails or last names for Superbowl Square Pool entrants and a count of how many squares they have selected!

Show emails or last names for Superbowl Square Pool entrants and a count of how many squares they have selected! I have no idea who is in my pool when names are just "John" or "Mike" with no last names or email detail. Also no clue how many squares they have each selected!

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1207th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1616th ranked