Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whos nibbing into mt yahoo STUFF?

Whos putting " FAVORITE TEAMS" on my yahoo page?? NOT ME,, Why are you prying into my personal STUFF ???????

555th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. easier access to my fantasy teams

easier access to my fantasy teams

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a bar across the top of the page that provides access to different parts of our site. Hover over ‘Fantasy’ to get access to all of our Fantasy products. Please respond to this message if this does not solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

3. I clicked on the Texas Tangers under MLB and Team and none of the news items had anything to do with the Rangers. Please check your filters

News articles under Texas Rangers have nothing to do with Ranges or baseball. Seems like they are just any sports items. Not what I expected.

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Actually post favorite team scores/schedule on the sports section of my My Yahoo page.

Actually post favorite team scores/schedule on the sports section of my My Yahoo page. My WNBA team, nor my Women's NCAA basketball teams are never listed.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. USA Women's soccer

There are soccer leagues covered everywhere but probably the most popular one in the U.S. is tough to find.

771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base