Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Where is Brendan McKay in the mlb player list

Brendan McKay is not a sp player yet. He needs to be added.

386th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Only allow one valid avatar/ID, not duplicates. Trolls are using duplicate avatars and IDs to confuse and insult people in message boards.

Only allow one valid avatar/ID, not duplicates. Trolls are using duplicate avatars and IDs to confuse and insult people in message boards

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Explain how I get a yahoo ID.

Everything requires a ID, No where do you tell me what it is or how to get it.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How about college baseball (men's) having their own section like NCAA basketball and football?

You can find articles galore on NCAA basketball and football year round. You can find articles on women's sports (including softball). You can find articles on wrestling (college and pro), you can find articles on just about ANY college sport EXCEPT Men's college baseball. The ONLY time you find ANY mention of college baseball is during the College World Series. For all intents and purposes, the conference championships and the regional playoff (to get to Omaha)...are IGNORED. The ONLY place I can get current scores is at the NCAA site itself. So please explain how you can call yourself a…

545th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Shameful Use of Vulgar Profanities on Air in Yahoo Sports Clips

Please IMMEDIATELY STOP Yahoo Sports on-air anchor personalities from verbally using Profanities and Vulgarities. This is a SHAMEFUL stain on Yahoo and Yahoo Sports. It is shocking and highly distasteful and unmistakably disappointing as a long-time Yahoo user to see this on-air trend that has taken off in Yahoo Sports video clips (seen on TV and online. Yahoo Sports is influencing its fans that this is okay and this profane trend will become even more prevalent in society than it already is. Yahoo Sports should not reflect this horrible trend in its broadcasting copy and voice overs (in its Sports…

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop redirectiong people to rivals.com

Sports is the last remaining strength of Yahoo, why do you use a 3rd party for college stuff. I appreciate the consistency of being able to find info in familiar formats, and rivals is slow to update, and several moderate divisions one teams like Air Force do not even have a rivals page and are now blank in Yahoo. I have to go to ESPN when it comes down to college sports to get the info in need.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the Pick'em Pool.

In the Pick'em pool, have an option in the settings on bye weeks to use the higher numbers (16,15,14) Not using the lower numbers(1,2,3)etc.This would make for higher weekly scores. And if playing the accumulative, make it easier to catch the leaders. This could cause the lead change more often. Of course you would have the option to use the lower numbers if you prefer.

3688th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. XFL Fantasy

Have you considered adding XFL fantasy football when the league launches in February?

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let people out of a cheating league if they want

Nothing worse than a cheater who can't win straight up

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve your yearly coverage on your sports home page of the LLWS

Better coverage of LLWS on Yahoo Sports Home page.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it MUCH easier to edit default rankings for Football Fantasy Drafts

Trying to change the pre-draft rankings in Yahoo is HORRIBLE. What was bad is now even WORSE. I went to edit the rankings and of the top 30 players 25 are QBs in a league where one QB is started.The breakdown of the top 50 is 31 qbs, 11 rbs, 7 wrs and 1 Def and no TEs. To make changes is really laborious. Suggestions are as follows:
    1. Allow lists to be imported.
    2. Use the top 250 rankings of your own fantasy writers as the default or at least allow that as an option.It would be even be…

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Correct stats

Sean Doolittle does not have 49 career blown saves as his lifetime stat line claims on Yahoo.

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I was getting an email with my mock fantasy football draft results. But today, it just stopped sending them to me. Help!

I was getting an email with my mock fantasy football draft results. But today, it just stopped sending them to me. Help!

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maybe actually crediting fantasy wallets when someone leaves a draft before it fills rather than yahoo taking the money! Just sayin

With my idea yahoo doesn't keep your credit that should go back to your wallet like they did to me for $20 and $50. Then they make you use email to try to straighten it out bouncing it back and forth from representative to representative with each saying they will have to push it up to another person or department. An actual person that works with the customer to fix yahoo's mistake doesn't seem much to ask. Perhaps an online tutorial showing how yahoo steals your money with all the emails being read would be the best way to take…

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I’m disappointed that we can no longer easily upload an image of our own in fantasy football. What is this new gravatar stuff??

Please allow for us to add our own custom image in fantasy sports again. It was easily accomplishable but the option is gone now. What is this new gravatar stuff??

1558th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base