Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 'report abuse' cancel function needed

sometimes i hit 'report abuse' by mistake when wanting to hit the 'see comment' of hidden comment...i know its my error, but i would like to be able to cancel out my 'report abuse' mistake ...thanks

155th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You need to add a tab under favorite teams for College Hockey.

Add College Hockey tab for favorite teams.

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New game stream loads slowly and erractically, can't scroll down. info is diffuse and useless. You used to have the best box scores/ play

New game stream loads slowly and erractically, can't scroll down. info is diffuse and useless. You used to have the best box scores/ play

1170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. yahoo is my life

a good idea

1170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto playing videos sucks. You've changed the video player and all my preferences to not play videos have chagned.

Just stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I'm tired of this site.

147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Your SPORTS in NCAA FOOTBALL only covers major college divisions, WHY?

There are more NCAA divisions in College Football than D1. The lower divisions are having PLAYOFFS right now yet you don't even list their scores in the main NCAA pages. Why the snub?

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Women's Soccer

Since the recent success of the Women's World Cup held right here in my home and native land Canada, it is really depressing and frustrating that when I search for women's soccer news, I automatically get directed to soccer news page ..... where 99.9 % of the soccer news is about men's soccer. Women's soccer is nowhere to be found. Zip. Zero. Nada.
    Shame on Yahoo Canada Sports for not providing access to women's soccer news.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Smack Talk to League instead of Matchup is Stupidity!

I have been using Yahoo fantasy football for about 10 years now, and this will likely be my last. You have done many things to make our fantasy football experience better, like no longer charging us $10 per year for Stat Tracker (yes, I remember those days), and streamlining many features. But the abomination that is the current Smack Talk system is just idiotic. For many people (me included), talking smack is the best part of fantasy sports and you have effectively killed it. Smack Talk has no context when posted to the entire league every time. You already have…

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The link for WNBA scores is missing from the WNBA homepage.

When Yahoo revamped their sports pages, the link for WNBA scores on the WNBA homepage is missing. You can still find the WNBA scores on Yahoo but you have to do a search for it.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo keeps getting worse and worse. Now it has even ruined the sports page.

How can we get worthless yahoo to fire the techie cave dwellers who are currently ruining the sports section? Fire ALL of them. It is unbelievable how bad the sports have gotten. It used to be one of the few things which at least got a c- on yahoo. Now sports are the same f- which most of yahoo is.

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop this constant bouncing around on postings! By the time I click on it, iy moves.

Stop this constant bouncing around on postings! By the time I click on it, iy moves.

181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change video default to pause.

Change video default to pause. It is annoying whenever I want to read an article only to be blasted by an auto-start video.

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stick to sports and drop the liberal political editorials. I'm sick and tired of your tired commentary...

Stick to sports and drop the liberal political editorials. I'm sick and tired of your tired commentary...

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Increase coverage of female athletes and sports

Most sports sites, including Yahoo Sports, are very male-centric even though there are many women who are involved in and love sports. Increasing your coverage of women's sports would differentiate your site from others and greatly expand your potential audience.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your AUTOMATIC removal of threads reported as an abuse by a person is allowing a person to keep honest posters off of baseball boards. Remo

If a thread is reported as an abuse someone in Yahoo should review it before removing it. Since that may be impossible to do, perhaps Yahoo can report the thread, on the thread, as possibly abusive, but allow reader to open it if he/she wishes. Today's automatic removal is ruining posting/discussions because some people are using it ti quiet voices he/she doesn't agree with.

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Again

Again I am posting because 4 times I have shut off the volume on your ad on sports page. and 4 times when I went back to that page the ******* volume was back on I guess the only way to keep the ******* volume off when I want it off is to close out my yahoo account, because you dont listen to your users..

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. go back to the old format; the new one sucks

go back to the old format; the new one sucks; same for the finance page; you screwed up all my listings and give much less information

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Too much spam on the sports pages.

I see a lot of ads by "Sponsors" that have more to do with *** than sports - with headlines like, "You wouldn't believe what her outrageous dress revealed". Why treat us like dumb jocks?

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign