Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The SPFL Premiership is no longer called the SPL and hasn't been since 2013. Please tell your writers this.

The SPFL Scottish Premiership is no longer called the SPL and hasn't been since 2013. Please tell your writers this.

1204th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Week 17 stats

Why let leagues play thru week 17 if you aren't going to track the scoring!? I have to go to the stat tracker and figure out what every player in our league did in each game and individually figure out what they actually scored with our league settings. This is B.S.

I'm finding a new fantasy home if your team can't even track scores thru the entirety of the regular season

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. how about no ads so I don't have to wait for them to pop up, it's a waste of my time.

How about no ads so I don't have to wait for them to pop up, it's a waste of my time.

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Correction to do

The link https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/football/ is in italian. Could you please make the correction? Thanks!

1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The PBR (Proffesional Bull Riders Association) is on of "the" fastest growing sports in America. Would be nice to see some coverage for this

The PBR is an action packet sport that runs from the 2nd week in Jan to the World finals in Las vegas in November... They ride every week and and put on a **** of a show... I don't undersand why main streem media doesn't cover this alot more closely...

1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enter the proper date they are playing, not the current day!!! This SUCKS!!

Enter the proper date they are playing, not the current day!!! This SUCKS!!

1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. not going to turn off my ad blocker just so you POS can make more money...

Not going to turn off my ad blocker just so you POS can make more money...Your habit of posting a headline with a "Read More" link to another site which will not show the story unless I turn off my ad blocker is just another example of what a ** corporation you are...Ad blocker would not have been needed if corps like you had not buried us under billions of unwanted ads every time we went online...Your company sucks...

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fantasy Football

Fantasy football line up editing is not working and it's Wednesday night and there are games tomorrow. The people in the playoffs of their leagues need to fix their line-ups now.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am deaf, I was a AOL member, cancelled them when the videos appeared with no written article

have a written article if you must have a video, it would help us deaf people

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Post the college scores!!

Post The College Scores from the BOWL GAMES

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 474th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For the NFL schedules BYE weeks

Can you add the Bye weeks in. I almost added a player to my fantasy team because I didn't notice that BYE weeks aren't listed. Really annoying to not see the bye weeks.

Just being honest, The new layout hurts my eyes after a while. It would be better if you blackout the boxes so the white and assorted color fonts stands out more. It would make it a **** of a lot easier to read.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. % owned category needs to be updated in players lists in fantasy hockey

Rosters need to be updated. The % owned category seems to have not changed for players in over a week. For example, Vladimir Tarasenko is listed as 18% owned in the players list, when he is actually 78% owned according to his player profile.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fantasy baseball/Basketball scoring option similar to football

Can we get a Fantasy Baseball and Fantasy Basketball scoring option similar to Fantasy football where point values are awarded per R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, ect... instead of one point for whomever has the most of that one category for the week?

Thanks.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. focus

The first thing is to make sure the article we click comes up. This is has been an ongoing problem for several months. I read Yahoo a lot and this frustrates me as I'm sure it does other readers.

1607th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo=CLICK BAIT. Now using FOURTH-4TH-PARTY SOURCE CONTENT.

FIVE CLICKS NOW REQUIRED FOR GETTING TO CONTENT ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FOURTH PARTY SOURCE THAT YAHOO IS FALSELY CLAIMING AS IT OWN CONTENT

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. shut it down--It sucks=site is designed by stupid people who know nothing about sports--Good bye yahoo

see above --yahoo sucks--SELL TO THE FIRST BIDDER-MARISSA HAS RUINED YAHOO--SELL

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. All of your piece of cr@p "Read More", exclusively third party/Click Bait links don't work!

Since Yahoo no longer can post self-produced articles of any quality and substance, it now posts only third party, Click Bait cr@p based on handheld, wireless template platform that doesn't work on PCs. Marissa Mayer's epic fail E-Tech Legacy.

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base