Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make a Golf Handicap Tracker APP

Mobile Golf Handicap Tracker App would be awesome.

381st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Match' and 'Schedule' have the same link.

In the 'Tennis' section of the website, 'Match' and 'Schedule' have the same link.

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. NASCAR Tabs

You need to fix the NASCAR schedule and standings tab. The are still reflecting the Nationwide Series it should say Xfinity Series

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Comments section 'ignore poster' feature.

If you aren't going to prevent idiots from posting 50 one word comments in a row, effectively ruining the comment section for everyone, please install an 'ignore poster' feature so their posts will not show up on my feed.

246th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. commercial (30sec) longer than nba vid (9sec)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/chris-paul-still-got-flopping-wise-video-131526833--nba.html

yahoo you asked for examples...well here ya go ...why do i want to watch a 30 sec commercial to see a short 9sec nba video ????????and even if i want to replay it, i have to watch it again??

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Baj. This should not be happening. Please add any other examples to this thread and i will work with the appropriate people.

6. Message boards....where are they? Ridiculous!

please, please put the message boards back up.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Can you please provide more info on where the message boards are not appearing?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

7. Stop Fixing What Ain't Broke!

Stop fixing what ain't broke! The new sports page is NOT an improvement! Stop changing things that ain't broke! Also, give me a setting to opt out of auto play annoying videos!

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Return to previous baseball game format.

Please bring back the previous baseball box scores with game comments. I cant tell how many hits each team has. I cant discuss the game. It is too overdon - stop

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fantasy Golf

Can you please update scores quicker???? This is miserable looking at other sites to see who I should start and shouldn't. If I did my job like this I would be ******* fired! If you provide a service, DO IT TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY. They have guys who have finished 18 holes 4 hours ago who don't have a score. YOU GUYS SUCK ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where's the NCAA women's bracket??

Yahoo has no problem posting the men's bracket, but women...??

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why can't we post a pic on our fantasy profiles?

Bring back profile pics, you already have a gray head placed there anyways. Why can't we upload pics anymore. I went to change update mine, and lost everything. Half the people in our group still has profile pics, but half of us get the blank face.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo Fantasy Golf

Get rid of Ned Brown who quit playing and get a couple (2) experts to play weekly. The idea about yahoo making last years tourney leadboard disappear and show the new weeks line up is dumb. Show last years tourney so we can see how our possible picks did last year at this weeks tournament! Make it easier for the players of your fantasy games instead of maling it harder to play and win

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have favorite sports links actually take you to thats team related news only.

I've notice that when I click my "Favorite Team" link it takes me to mostly unrelated news with the teams logo on top the page. This is annoying as MAYBE 1 or 2 of the dozens of articles are not even related to the team. If I want general sports news I stay on the home page when I click a link to the Detroit Lions I expect to see only Detroit Lions related news and not have to sift threw ALL the unrelated ****. Yahoo has been slipping if it were not for your fantasy sports you would not…

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If Yahoo wanted to target the Yahoo experience for users

They should give users the option to completely IGNORE entire categories of articles from appearing in what we the users get fed. Don't like Fantasy Sports? CLICK. Gone. never see another article about fantasy sports (total BS) that has nothing to do with real sports ever again. I could definitely live with categorically blocking everything about which I have ZERO interest.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Favorite Teams

When I listed the Cincinnati Bengals as my favorite football team I do not expect the top three news stories to be about the Pittsburgh Steelers. I hate the Steelers and could not care less about their running backs injury. Try finding some stories about the team I favorited

751st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please stop allowing multi account user from reporting every post on a board as abuse

Entire boards are wiped clean of posts by one user reporting all posts as abuse. Same poster reports every post made by me as abuse to remove entire sports conversations.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stop the advertising autoplay with sound

Stop the advertising autoplay with volume. You can't turn the volume off of these. You can't turn the volume off, you can't open multiple tabs as you'll have sound for each tab, etc. I've seen other posts on this and you claim fixed - but it's only worse right now. No worries, there are plenty of other sites that have similar or better content - and we can just stop coming to your site.

As I can't attach pictures, no way to provide evidence. sports.yahoo.com. Chrome browser.

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Update sports favorites

I am unable to update my favorite sports teams. It says unable to delete current teams, which are definitely NOT my favorite teams. I've tried selecting the trash can next to each team and they disappear but come back. The screen then says unable to delete teams at this time please try again later. When I try to select a new team the screen just loads.

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. why cant i change my photo and avatar anymore?

why cant i change my photo and avatar anymore?

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base