Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get team reports in ASAP for 2012-13 When are they expected?

We need team reports to determine line changes and other details for lineup decisions Early in the season is critical for trades and roster changes, as you well know

769th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Cliff,

What sports are you looking for team reports? Please provide more info and i can look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

2. Ipad experience broken.

I can not switch to desktop. Mobile version of yahoo sports suck big time!!! Can not access scores, standings, team page. This is as useless as it gets. I am going back to espn. Do you guys even test your changes!!!

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the hearts in comments.

Put it back the way it was

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. return team report to team home page

return team report to team home page

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. NFL Home is 90% NCAA Football

Clck the link to NFL Home and 14 out of the first 16 stories are about the NCAA Mens Football games...Do you know the difference between the NFL and the NCAA yahoo???...Even when I can find the actual NFL game score I am looking for there is never a story attached...WTF kind of company are you morons running???Who TF does business like this...Please, just go kill yourselves so this lousy site gets shut down...

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why can we no longer access our own comments?

There is no longer a link to access our own comments. Why?

316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Website Data

I think its ridiculous that I can't quickly see how many fantasy points a payer has gotten in all of his games thus far though the season ... I can't imagine a more important piece of fantasy information. You have a TON of stats. and that is nice for in-depth research, but you need a ""quick stats" on each players home page and it needs to be game by game, not season stats. Think about it.

1205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo Sports, specifically and Yahoo, in general: 100% third party content only. Marissa Mayer's Legacy as Yahoo CEO

"Other" = "Everything Yahoo". Mayer just never was qualified to get it done. Never could; never will. Has done excellent at fleecing Yahoo of grotesque compensation and parking Yahoo next to Titanic.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Marissa Mayer: Sit quickly and firmly on your "Read More" feature that is 100% third party sourcing. Like all the rest of Yahoo's articles

Mayer: Can't generate any in-house content of any quality at Yahoo. A total reflection of her clueless incompetence as a corporate CEO. Yahoo, now parked squarely right next to the Titanic, thanks to Mayer's lack of any management skills.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hey will you at least look at this soccer page? You have stories two months old. C'mon this is worthless.

At least read the world soccer page and see if it makes sense to you? Still carrying stories over two months old, proudly proclaiming Man City takes over first place from Man Utd.? C'mon what a pathetic piece of ****. Just look at the page and see if it makes sense to you as a updated piece of journalism..ahem, using that word lightly.

1608th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you please provide the link to the page you see the old content along with browser and OS info?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

13. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Nothing works to add or drop a player!!!

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo, as a whole, is just plain F@#KED UP. All thanks to Marissa Mayer, the clueless, incompetent CEO.

"Other = "Every part of Yahoo Website". Paul Bunyan could not have done a better hatchet job on Yahoo, than Marissa Mayer has hacked out.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1205th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You can't improve a total clusterfuck website run by an equally same Marissa Mayer as CEO.

Selecting "Other" is same as "All of the Above". Website, CEO, BoDs and Programing Dept.- Total Clusterfuck.

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Need DNPs for game logs in NBA.

I looked up Kyrie Irving's game log, and I didnt see the distribution of DNPs. All I saw was his 59 Games played. We need those "goose-eggs" in order to how many games he missed relative to a certain time period. This is a big deal for managers.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base