Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: mailing it in from the first day she was hired. Dysfunctional website , 100% 3rd party sources & NO editing.

"Other" = "All of Yahoo". Mayer is very close to perjury charges for not disclosing severely damaging 500 MILLION user account/personal data security hack to Verizon prior to merger. Couldn't happen to a more incompetent, greedy CEO. Here comes the class action lawsuit, Marissa and Yahoo BoD slugs!

769th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. you fantasy football web site is a mess. I can't do any thing on it since Tuesday sept 6. please fix it!!!

I cant mock draft or prepare to a live draft at all. The web pages look like messed up most of the links don't work and I'm stuck. Please look at your site. Its not functioning!!!!!

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You have fixtures for EPL as 4:00 EST?

When you say EPL fixturs start at 4:00 p.m. EST do you mean English Standard Time or what? EPL fixtures start at 3:00 p.m unless something has changed besides your incompetence. Your soccer page is ****.

474th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Logging into Yahoo

When I get into my fantasy sports from my computer at work or at home, it will want me to log in. I understand that, but to have to open the **** app in order to log in instead of just putting in my password is stupid. Not ridiculous but stupid.

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Here we go again: NBA home page news is full of college, hockey, social, etc.

Once again, Yahoo Sports is not quality checking its sites for proper news placement. Currently, the NBA home page - it says that and the arrow points up to NBA - starts with NCAA and Army veteran, then a bridal article, then two down the Islander's camp, then two more down Georgia Tech, and two more down Boston University; etc., etc.

Isn't there any management QC?

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Yahoo sports now SUCKS, You ruined the best sports info/stats pages we will quit using it.Shame really for viewers who have stuck with ya

Return it to be the best stats/info viewing page out there. It simply sucks now, we quit using it because it is useless to us now
    thx

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Could you please change Ty Montgomery's designation as WR/RB for use in Fantasy. He has started at RB for green Bay the last 2 weeks! Thanks

Ty Montgomery for Green Bay has started and played Running Back for the past two (2) weeks. I think it would be fair for Yahoo to designate him as a WR/RB so that fantasy owners can use him weekly as either a WR or RB. I believe CBS and other Fantasy Sites allowed his use as WR or RB the past two weeks. Thanks

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I've stopped reading the Yahoo NFL page because of all of the college football articles. You already have a NCAAF page, use it.

I've stopped reading the Yahoo NFL page because of all of the college football articles. You already have a NCAAF page, use it.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fantasy Football Page

Formatting on your pages is ridiculous. Can't even click on player notes and read them. Has been this way since the beginning of the season. Very frustrating, in the future will consider moving my league to another site that resolves issues quickly.

149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop advertising over article info

Stop ! Advertising over article info.

769th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. future schedule in game log

When looking up a football players game log, seeing what games are ahead on the schedule is very important. Please set up the game logs to not just show what games have already happened, but also what games are left of the schedule for the season. Otherwise I have to have to go consult a different page to see this info that used to be all in one place.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 316th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Difficult to navigate

i like your content, but your website is nearly impossible to navigate. It is very slow to respond. It is difficult to find things. I can not find the articles from two of my favorite writers. Pat Forde and Dan Wetzel's archive pages have not been updated in months. I followed them on Tumblr for a while, but now those pages are not updating either.

The slow performance makes your website almost unusable. It is a real shame because the content is usually pretty good. I am going to have to go somewhere else for my news.

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More Contract Info

When looking at NFL team rosters, the 2012 Salary is a cool figure, but showing contract years remaining would be extremely helpful to fans trying to determine the long term outlook of their team.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. get sport announcers from fs1 off the air

have a sport announcer from each club announce that way I can stand it but not when the announcer talks about how great the giant pitcher is and yes there's a cub pitcher but the giant pitcher he's done this and he's done that they the other team can do anything

1204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. STOP ASKING ME FOR MY PASSWORD SO OFTEN!!!!!!!!

STOP ASKING FOR MY PASSWORD !!!!!

554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign