Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

762nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of those page-blocking fantasy ads

Get rid of those page-blocking fantasy ads. We don't care about fantasy, and those page-blocking pop-ups are an annoyance

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Eliminate multi account users from reporting every post.

Entire boards are wiped clean of posts by one user reporting all posts as abuse. Same poster reports every post made by me as abuse to remove entire sports conversations.

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Post all of the FBS College team scores.

Post all of the FBS College team scores. You seem to mollify the West/east coast and Midwest conferences.

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Optional Stat Corrections?

Victory is mine!.... Oh wait.. nope, snatched out of my hands by a stat correction on a Thursday morning!,... Look, I'm all for keeping accurate records, but if the ref makes a bad call, the team has to live with it. Same same for fantasy... you can't give me the Win then take it away 2 days later because you screwed the pooch... How about a toggle switch to not allow stat corrections to be applied after Close of Play Monday Night? ... It stings even more because this is the second year in a row that I have lost…

225th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Prevent multiple account user from reporting every single post on a sport board as abuse to get them all removed.

Daily practice on the Detroit, Pittsburgh and Chicago hockey and baseball sports boards. Every sports related comment disappears after one user reports all of them as abuse. Leaving his vile, racist nonsports related posts. Stop this nonsense, Yahoo.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prevent one multiple account user from reporting and having every single comment on a sports board removed.

Currently every post on the Detroit, Chicago and Pittsburgh hockey and baseball boards is reported as abuse and removed by Yahoo. Effectively removing all legit sports comments, leaving a handful of vile, racist, non sports posts....usually from one user with dozens and dozens of accounts. Please put an end to this. If there are any questions or Yahoo is in need of assistance in resolving this, feel free to reach out to me.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fantasy Football Advertising

Every time I switch to a different screen shot in the Yahoo Sports section this advertising pops up...it is very, very annoying! Get rid of it!!!

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Conference Standings on Team Page

Please put conference standings (or division standings as applicable) back on the team home pages.

The standings are essential information for monitoring the progress of a team. The team's record and rank in the standings (which are currently shown) are not sufficient information, as they give no sense of how far behind or ahead the team is relative to its competition.

It is preferable to have the standings visible on the same page as the team's schedule so that you can assess your team's chances of making up ground without flipping back and forth between pages.

The current standings page…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back the link to my fantasy football team from My Yahoo page.

I would like to be able to click on a link from My Yahoo page and go directly to my fantasy football team/league.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You broke my highlights page. I can no longer watch clips unless I pick a favorite team? ok.. Did that but still can't see the clips!

Not sure what you guys have done but it's broken. I select Red Sox to go to the team's page to watch last night's game summary. It says pick a favorite team but I've already picked the Red Sox and it's still not displaying the clip. WTF guys?

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fantasy Football: Specify bench positions

Allow the commissioners to control the league settings to specify the bench positions. This coudl be compleed by either setting the max number of players at a position or if you have a individual defense player league specify x number of bench positions for offense and x number for the IDP players. This would allow flexibilty to have back-ups for the IDP and prevent people that just want to hold onto back-up RB's and WR's.

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the bug that won't let me remove Roma from "My Teams"

I've tried unchecking the green box next to Roma on http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/teams/roma/ and it'll temporarily be removed from my "My Teams" list but it keeps coming back. Why can't I remove this team from my list?

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. why do you not allow youtube links to be posted on messageboards

my idea is for yahoo to stop deleting post that contain youtube links

546th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do I gett the ******* old home page back

How do I get the ******* old home page back.

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your tennis coverage is terrible. For 4 days now you have posted the schedule in the matches section. Pathetic & unprofessional. You can't e

Your tennis coverage is terrible. For 4 days now you have posted the schedule in the matches section. Pathetic & unprofessional. You can't even put up the bare scores?

468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Scores not updating

Yahoo baseball scores from Saturday the 28th are not updating.Makes it hard to set a lineup

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. no stats from last night games

There arent any stats from last night's baseball games?????

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base