Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your all a bunch of ******* idiots!!!

What the **** did you do to baseball box score. Your all ********. stop ******* with some thing that wasn't broke.

188th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get rid of deceptive sponsored posts

I know yahoo needs to make money, but the sponsored posts with link-bait headings are out of control. Terrible business model, lousy ethics. I can tolerate ads if they cannot be confused with content.

1117th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop all the "auto start" videos on pages

My provider has a data limit. Stop auto-starting videos. If there are words, I would rather just read the story. If there aren't, I would like it to be my choice whether or not to watch the video (and use the data).

219th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ... hide sports i don't care to know about...

I have absolutely no interest in certain sports (e.g., UFC). When I'm logged in, I would like to be able to have the option to hide sports from _MY_ display...

71st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to see the women's NCAA site in the list of sports. I have to search to find them. Ya know, there are women playing, too!

I would like to see NCAA women's basketball placed on the "lists" or in the column for sports I have to search under "other sports" to find it. Not cool towards women.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Viewing NCAAF scores is awful.

Mobile doesn't allow the viewing all scores on a given day unless you view by conference. What is Yahoo doing? Do the people at Yahoo that design these pages follow sports? Desktop changes to the web pages are just as bad. Time to find another website that is more user friendly for sports.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Invite system for fantasy sports

PLEASE change the invite system back to the way it was when we could just give somebody the league ID and password. The invite system is so annoying because I can't send reminders to people who have their email hidden. I also have to increase the league size to invite other people. Either change it back or make it way more user friendly. I have been commishing for 12 years and I have never had so much trouble inviting people.

87th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. My wife and Myself are avid watchers of NWSL Womens soccer. Yahoo is part of the problem with women sports not getting the attention due.

Please include WOMEN SPORTS in your list of available sports. NWSL or NATIONAL WOMEN'S SOCCER LEAGUE which includes the best players from around the world has a legit season and it is only fair that YAHOO leads the world in support women sports. My Wife and I watch every NWSL game and are sorely disappointed that YAHOO and other News websites totally ignore major women sports most of the time. Please fix this.

1117th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NHRA - Drag Racing

Drag Racing is as popular as Nascar and should be listed in your Motor Sports section or rank higher. Please keep up with the times.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 366th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How can i switch back to the ole baseball score format with comments

how can I switch back to the old baseball score format with comments if i cant I am going to switch to espn baseball scoreboard.

709th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 135th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 107th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 80th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sports comment boards wiped clean of comments

Several hockey and baseball comment boards are routinely wiped clean of every single comment. One user with dozens of accounts often brags of how he does this by reporting every post as abuse. This is happening on the hockey and baseball boards for Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh. Please evaluate this and take action. It is more than frustrating that Yahoo supports and allows multiple accounts to post vile and hate, yet allows same users to eliminate the opportunity for actual sports discussions. If I can help resolve this matter, please feel free to contact me.

135th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stop with the auto play videos. Does anybody say this is a positive?

Stop with the auto play videos. Does anybody say this is a positive?

113th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. NCAA Hockey

Please, please, please add an NCAA Men's Hockey thread. There used to be one long ago, and it was great. It may be a "niche" market, but those in it are loyal followers!

128th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. You need to add a tab under favorite teams for College Hockey.

Add College Hockey tab for favorite teams.

128th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NCAA Women's basketball scores missing

I have an NCAAW team among my Favorite Teams, but they no longer show up on my MyYahoo Scoreboard module. There is no option to see NCAA women's basketball scores. They used to appear along with all the other sports. Now there are options for all sorts of sports leagues I've never heard of, but no NCAA women. Please bring this back.

135th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base