Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I like that yahoo blocks out vulgar words, but the most vulgar and profane you let stand. No more G.D. or J.C. Thankyou.

Please do not allow profanity like G.D. or J.C. to continue. To those who love the Lord these words are taboo unless they are used in worship or praise. I very much appreciate that you already do not allow vulgar language. If you could please consider this request.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No NFL scores on Monday? Are you kidding me?

Monday 12/28 11am EST
    Only the score of the Thursday night game is showing. Other scores show briefly and then revert to PIT @ BAL.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why do not post womens sports.

you post no women's sport that I can find. What wrong with women's sport. Either starting women's sports myself and my friend will boycott Yahoo. Women matter. Right now Yahoo sucks

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. CSV download

Any chance of getting an "Export to CSV" function added to the Player Stats/Projections pages for fantasy football? Would be nice for the nerds like me who create/maintain separate spreadsheets - I'd love to utilize the great database and projections that Yahoo offers, but copying and pasting is a nightmare.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. NCAA Tournament Results

When checking the ncaa tournament results, all games should be displayed, not just the 'top 25' or conference specific schools

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo sports

Stop sending me this F#$KING fantasy sports ad I'm sick of it don't want to play it and am tired of your BS

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fantasy Hockey Scoring!

I just don't understand why in fantasy hockey you get a point for most penalty mins. I feel whoever has the least should get the point. In hockey it's frowned upon to have penalties.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. STOP THESE ******* ADS FROM PLAYING SOUND EVEN WHEN I TRY TO MUTE THEM! Seriously, yahoo, this has to stop NOW.

I'm not sure what the **** is going on here, but this is one of, if not THE, most aggravating thing I've ever seen on the web. Going to any yahoo page, there's a skittles or gum ad in the top right. The sound starts immediately AND IT CANNOT BE MUTED!!! WTF! I have to turn off the speakers to stop the annoyance. I have already ceased reading yahoo sports because of this. At least with ESPN's annoying ads, they can be muted or paused without turning the speakers off.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 493rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add NCAA Baseball

Please add NCAA baseball to the list of sports. This is a sport people like to follow and they can't use your app to get it.

493rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. yahoo sports page

you have a video for ads, that I have muted and it still plays .I don't want to hear it or even have it there. this is my 5th complaint about yahoo I think I'm finished with you and your ****.. a yahoo user since 2000

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow customization to remove 'business insider' articles

Allow customization to remove 'business insider' articles. I hate articles from Business Insider. Let me remove that as a source for articles

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your Women's NCAA basketball coverage is horrid.

You should be giving Women's NCAA basketball the same coverage and attention you give the men's. Not to mention if someone has a women's team on their favorites list, they should be able to see the score on their "My Teams" widget. Yahoo, you've been sucking at this for 2 years since you changed things up. Fix it you sexist pigs.

493rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. no one gives a **** about Johnny Manziel. stop it.

no one gives a **** about Johnny Manziel. stop it.

493rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You can list teams in the standings in alphabetical order of the team names when the records are identical

After the games of July 2nd Baltimore and New York had identical records in the AL East but New York is listed before Baltimore. At the same time Tampa Bay and Toronto had the identical record but you listed Tampa Bay first alphabetically. This is inconsistent.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A quarterback kneel down should not count towards loss yards

A quarterback kneel down should not count towards loss yards for rushing.

693rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Never ask about Fantasy Sports Again" Button

All you need to do is provide us with an opt-out button (better yet, let us opt in, instead). I see so many people hate your annoying popup... And I actually avoid hitting Yahoo Sports pages because of it. Put your efforts into providing a quality fantasy experience and people will find you. Stop putting your efforts into recruiting.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sports / Golf / LPGA Omission

Why do you omit the LPGA from the golf Pro Tour tab?? Sure seems like discrimination. Someone tell Marissa!! Please include the ladies.

1100th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base