Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the college basketball scoreboard so that you can load ALL GAMES

Fix the college basketball scoreboard so that you can load ALL GAMES

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This new sports format is pure **** and confusing, period !!

This new sports format is pure **** and confusing, period !! Go back to old way.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. put it back the old way

put it back the old way

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Find more knowledgable writers for your baseball articles.

A recently posted article regarding MLB free agents showed a clear lack of roster and personnel knowledge, situational knowledge (qualifying offers; contract and projected salaries), and even suggested a specific player would sign with two different teams. How this wasn't caught before it was posted is beyond me.

Articles that briefly explain what is happening and why the author's opinions and suggestions have come about would be welcomed.

If there's an interest in hiring writers with both local and national perspectives, who can demonstrate a clear understanding of the game and current situations, I would love to submit a sample…

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Are you ever going to fix this ???

Try going to your NCAA scoreboard. Try clicking on ANY function to bring up all FBS or any conference. Guess I will have to keep going to ESPN cause you can't seem to fix this,

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. self trade veto

If the parties involved in a trade; decide they don't want the trade, Their two (2) 'vetos' should over-ride the need for a mandatory vote.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please change the abuse reporting feature to stop multiple account users from reporting every post on a board an

One user reporting every post on the Detroit, Chicago and Pittsburgh hockey boards. Clearing all sports conversations and comments. Please look into this.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A "college football scores" produces the lie: "View full schedule on Yahoo Sports", which produces an incomplete list with Fantasy garbage.

A "college football scores" search produces the lie: "View full schedule on Yahoo Sports", which produces an incomplete list polluted by all kinds of Fantasy garbage. If I wanted Fantasy Football, I can read sufficiently to click on it. Just give the schedule and scores when they're searched for. That can't be too much to ask.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You've got your dates screwed up on the NFL page for the second week running.

This week you've got New England at Indianapolis on the 19th—that's actually a Sunday night game and so it's on the 18th, like all the other Sunday games; and you've got New York at Philadelphia on the 20th; that's really a Monday night game, so should be on the 19th. Scoreboard had the same problem last week. Needs fixing!

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why would you not just show the total fantasy points for each week when you click on the Game Log for a player?

Add the fantasy points scored each week to the game log. Seriously this is the absolute worst web site for finding information on players. ESPN, CBS, and NFL all have updates on injuries and news that is no where to be seen on this site.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Get rid of the stupid fantasy pop-ups

get rid of these stupid fantasy pop-ups, and go back to black.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I dont like the new scoring settings for fantasy hockey! PLEASE change it back to the way it was

Change the scoring settings for fantasy hockey back to the way it used to be

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix "O" "Out" Status

Players listed as "O" or "Out" in fantasy hockey cannot be place on IR+ and there is not a roster spot for"O" or "out" players

732nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i suggest that you do NOT change player positions 1 DAY before puck drop...

not really an idea more of a complaint why the **** would you change players positions 1 day before puck drop????? now i have too many lw and im screwed. Thanks yahoo!!!!

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need ways to block out leagues I have no interest in, like the NFL and College Football

I keep seeing stories on the NFL and College Football that were in no way selected as sports I want to follow. We need a way to block the unneeded stories so we can see what we are interested in. In other words don't force your ideas of what is interesting on me because you have been wrong even with me selecting what I want.

1449th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. yahoo sports page

you have a video for ads, that I have muted and it still plays .I don't want to hear it or even have it there. this is my 5th complaint about yahoo I think I'm finished with you and your ****.. a yahoo user since 2000

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo sports

Stop sending me this F#$KING fantasy sports ad I'm sick of it don't want to play it and am tired of your BS

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Leaving after 20 years. Thanks for the unwanted auto play audio and video and fantasy pop up ads every visit. I know how you feel about us

Leaving after 20 years. Thanks for the unwanted auto play audio and video and fantasy pop up ads every visit, every day. It's lets us know how you really feel about your customers.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base