Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You can list teams in the standings in alphabetical order of the team names when the records are identical

After the games of July 2nd Baltimore and New York had identical records in the AL East but New York is listed before Baltimore. At the same time Tampa Bay and Toronto had the identical record but you listed Tampa Bay first alphabetically. This is inconsistent.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bracket for the NHL playoffs!

I could not find one. I looked all over and headed over to NHL.com to see one.

270th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sports / Golf / LPGA Omission

Why do you omit the LPGA from the golf Pro Tour tab?? Sure seems like discrimination. Someone tell Marissa!! Please include the ladies.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sailing

Keep up to date on Americas Cup races and Match racing sports in the world of sailing. Its a sport that's always growing and plus its part the Olympics.

I hate having to leave your web page to information on sport of sailing.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Why is it, when I click on a game or matchup the first page I get are those stupid tweets that mean nothing

Why is it, when I click on a game or matchup the first page I get are those stupid tweets that mean nothing, It's a waste of my time. I'm looking for info not what some idiot wants to post, go orange Argh! Your review should be there and maybe the stats or standings of the two teams I'm looking at, you're reporting sports, not somebody who wants to make a random comment. I'm sure, no, I know you have experts that can do that.

1429th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hey everyone. I just set up an account on Bing. Picked my favorite teams, news sources, etc. The best part only 1 click to read a story.

Since Yahoo has decided you are all too stupid to read an entire article and therefore only provides you HALF of an article unless you click click click through multiple pages and out of countless stupid ads; I suggest we show them our appreciation by moving over to Bing. Yahoo took what was good and replaced it with terrible. Great job Yahoo.

722nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the chat from LoL streams

Just remove the chat once for all or give me the option to remove it

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wild Card Standings

It would be nice if Yahoo Sports would give a realistic picture of the wild cards standings, ie, get rid of the non-factors in the standings. Even listing NL standings in the first place is silly and makes you look foolish...

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow us to eliminate entire sports (such as European 'futbol') from home page.

We can select our favorite teams (which makes sense), but I'd prefer my home page un-cluttered by sports scores about which I don't care at all. Let us choose preferred sports and eliminate undesired sports.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fantasy Hockey

It would be great to have an option for playoffs if lets say you have 2 divisions and top 4 teams make playoffs regardless of overall points. Like real NHL instead of division winners then a free for all, that defeats the purpose of having divisions.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. fantasy nascar format

I Like To See Where The Commish Has The Option Of Setting Up The Number Of Drivers In Each Drivers List A,B,C,D . And The Number Of Starts
    Then To Add Either The Standing Rankings Or Yahoo Rankings
    Standing Rankings Would mean, A Driver Could move From "A" list To Maybe A "C" list Driver .
    Yahoo Would Be A Set List As It Currently Is.
    Fantasy Racing Plus League C'mon Man !!!
    Been Doing Yahoo Fantasy For Years . This format Would Be A Hit !!
    Thks

3362nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When will the point spreads be available for pro football pickem?

When will the point spreads be available for pro football pickem?

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Waiver rule

You all should make it so that players can come of waivers at midnight EST or any other time zone for that matter. Hating waiting till 3 am for waiver period to be over

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Cannot Delete Favorites

I can't delete ANY teams from my favorites. I've tried through Yahoo! Sports mobile app (iOS), and on my PC. Nothing works!!! I've deleted and reloaded the (most current) app. Nothing. On my PC, every time I try to delete a team, I get sent back to the login screen. I now have the entire MLB in my favorites!!! VERY FRUSTRATED!!! PLEASE HELP!!! My only option left is to delete this once very useful tool.....for good.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add points in play by play in nba games

The points in play by play seem missing in nba playoff games. This is a bug.

1133rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base