Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 53rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop changing the SPORTS PAGES, the new format SUCKS!! Absolutely the worst SPORTS PAGE on the WEB!! Go back to the old format ASAP!!

Stop changing the SPORTS PAGES, the new format SUCKS!! Absolutely the worst SPORTS PAGE on the WEB!! Go back to the old format ASAP!!

381st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. wow yahoo sports is almost as slow as yahoo finance

Best advise is to stop all the **** and make it load faster like youtube, chrome etc. If you cant do that, all these mediocre updates are pointless. Tired of waiting and waiting for your page to load with photos, ads, a bunch of pages I dont care about, and the killer, videos that play by themselves I still dont care about. If I cant navigate the page and find things easily, I just say forget changing anything because it isnt for the better.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your sports page is now terrible. Please bring back the sports scores accross the top of the page. And, please leave them there.

Your sports page is now terrible. Please bring back the sports scores across the top of the page. And, please leave them there during the day while other games in the same sport are going on.

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What happened to RSS feeds?

I keep up to date with NHL news using the Puck Daddy RSS feed...at least I used to.

I don't do social media and I'm not going to visit your page looking for new posts. I didn't even know you made changes to your site until I saw the countless posts saying how bad the change is. Users don't like change. It doesn't matter how good something is, they always want what they are used. to.

That being said, if you've decided to get rid of RSS altogether then I guess I'm SOL. But that also means you've lost me…

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Old Sports Format

You have me back on the old format but where are all of the posters?
    I checked all of the active games and no comments from anybody! That is all the fun, reading every ones comments. I like the old format better....But Not By My Self!!! Where is everyone???

1178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a hockey playoff bracket

I do a hockey playoff bracket pool every year on nhl.com but I lose people because they have difficulty signing in. Almost all them have a yahoo fantasy football league so they all already have a yahoo id. So you just created a simple bracket for next year's playoffs that would be amazing.

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. USA Women's soccer

There are soccer leagues covered everywhere but probably the most popular one in the U.S. is tough to find.

752nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Old format back

You have me back on the old format but where are all of the posters?
    I checked all of the active games and no comments from anybody! That is all the fun, reading every ones comments. I like the old format better....But Not By My Self!!! Where is everyone???

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The return of Yahoo Fantasy Soccer

The English League is slowly approaching it's first Match day... I was wondering or rather I'm begging to see the reintroduction of the yahoo fantasy soccer app ball ⚽... Please!

538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 538th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Leave things alone. Change back to the former layout. Box scores across the top best thing on site and you got rid of it.

Leave things alone. Change back to the former layout. Box scores across the top best thing on site and you got rid of it.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fantasy premier league soccer

Fantasy pickem premier league soccer
    Why don't come up with a similar pickem idea for english football?
    Is a growing trend in the US and would be fun

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Do you even read the comments ?

How many people have to say the sports page stinks. the new home page stinks. The mail page is erratic, etc....

1178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Take The Secrecy Out Of The Trade Veto Process

Anytime a manager takes it upon themselves to interfere with the roster decisions of their competition by trying to veto a trade... it should be known league-wide which manager(s) voted against the deal

I'm tired of jealous managers hiding behind an anonymous vote!

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. serious problems: no links to nascar leaderboard or standings, no links to golf leaderboard or stats, no link to mls, much less mls standing

Hitting "back" when in a league link does not take one back to league list....really, this is pretty bad.....bring back the old one until this is usable

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Scrolling on Yahoo Sports is a NIGHTMARE, and has been since you changed over!

Does Yahoo have no pride in what they produce? Do they not care at all about the hugely negative reaction to their new format? Why does the site remain as inefficient today as the day they rolled out the new format. Not an iota of improvement. IT'S A DISGRACE!

1178th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For the love of God and Country, can you please stop with the auto-play of videos every time i open the page? Or at least give us an option

There is no reason to have a video auto-play for those of us who visit the page several times a day. Very annoying.

464th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base