Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In MLB - can't view a team even though it is listed in my Favorites - Yahoo says in the screen - has to be in my favorite teams and it

"You need to have one of these teams selected as a favorite to see this highlight. Add your favorite teams now"

it already is in my favorites, but won't let me see - i have tried to remove and add, but nothing works

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy football messes up Google Chrome. I can't read my "Yahoo sports" page.

Fantasy football messes up Google Chrome. I can't read my "Yahoo sports" page...

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It is a shame that the Rugby World Cup started today and you have no mention of it on your sports page. You have 3 fantasy games

Have a page for the fantasy games and posts a real sport like rugby! It is a shame there is no mention of the World Cup starting today and the USA Eagles are in the tournament! Get a clue Yahoo!

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP THESE ******* ADS FROM PLAYING SOUND EVEN WHEN I TRY TO MUTE THEM! Seriously, yahoo, this has to stop NOW.

I'm not sure what the **** is going on here, but this is one of, if not THE, most aggravating thing I've ever seen on the web. Going to any yahoo page, there's a skittles or gum ad in the top right. The sound starts immediately AND IT CANNOT BE MUTED!!! WTF! I have to turn off the speakers to stop the annoyance. I have already ceased reading yahoo sports because of this. At least with ESPN's annoying ads, they can be muted or paused without turning the speakers off.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Selecting a Favorite Team: "You need to have 1 of these teams selected as a favorite to see this highlight" WTH?

Software is clearly NOT recognizing my Favorite Teams. Entering by selecting one of them gives the above nonsensical message!!?! Please fix this BUG

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the fall series to fantasy golf!!!

Add fall series to fantasy golf!!! No reason to have to wait until Hawaii in January

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why did you bury MMA under "All Sports?" At least let us customize our favorite sports like we can customize favorite teams ...

Why did you bury MMA under "All Sports?" At least let us customize our favorite sports like we can customize favorite teams ... I don't want to have to click through to my favorite sport(s)

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More and Reply buttons

Dear Yahoo developers,.

You simply cannot put the "More" and "Reply" buttons so close to each other below the comments of an article. The user gets frustrated because each time he wants to fully read a comment, another unwanted page pops up. Thank you in advance for the adjustment.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't we see the group picks for all the games in the week for our group? We always could see the picks at the start of the first game.

Why can't we see the group picks for all the games in the week for our group? We always could see the picks at the start of the first game. Now we can't, why?

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 9/6/15 New Format is Garbage

Can't post in the Yahoo comments section anymore, linking every page to twitter and facebook is garbage! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE BLUEBIRD HAS TO SAY! Now put my **** comments section back the way it was!!!!

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make your Abuse flagging option (on comments boards) functional.

When a comment is flagged for abuse, it returns with the very next page refresh. Doesn't seem to have any effect.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. following MLB game is really buggy

refresh and autorefresh is inconsistent...gives you earlier status instead of current status

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. until recently i was getting all football scores live now i get cricket can i have it back to football

until one month ago when i went to yahoo sports i would get all the football results now it comes up with cricket updates can i have it restored to football updates and live scores

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why aren't survival and pick'em on the app?

If you are going to have this new app that started a few years ago for all yahoo fantasy sports then why not include all of them? It was so much better when each sport had it's own app.

519th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo, STOP deleting my posts !!

STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CSV download

Any chance of getting an "Export to CSV" function added to the Player Stats/Projections pages for fantasy football? Would be nice for the nerds like me who create/maintain separate spreadsheets - I'd love to utilize the great database and projections that Yahoo offers, but copying and pasting is a nightmare.

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker

There has been a change in the Tracker, where I can't search through my existing courses to add a new score. e.g. I could in the past, hit "R" in the courses dropdown, and if I continued to hit "R" (or any other letter), it would scroll through all my courses that begin with that letter. Can you please fix this?

1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1142nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign