Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you fix your image uploader so I can actually change my team's profile image?

I get nothing but broken image links and error messages trying to update my team's logo.

386th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please reprogram the website so that when I click on NCAAF, I only get NCAAF...

Please reprogram the website so that when I click on NCAAF, I only get NCAAF, and NOT soccer, tennis, & baseball. Last year the programming was fine, this year, not so much. It is OK for multi sports to be on the "Yahoo! Sports" homepage, but when you drill down, you should get focused coverage. Thanks.

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Marissa Mayer: F@#K YOU and your 7 line "Read More" articles!

Pretty clear with my feelings about this CEO click bait wh@re!

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the sponsored posts!

I know you've got to make a buck, but get rid of the sponsored posts, please! You're insulting the intelligence of your readers and doing a disservice to your writers when you mix that clickbait glurge in with your actual content. Right now you've got "Where Did Joe Pesci Go? You Won't Believe It!" above a fantasy story, an NFL video, and Jeff Passan's story on Eric Hosmer's ASG performance. And of course it's formatted so that all the "stories" appear the same, save for the "Sponsored Post" tag. It makes me MUCH less likely to keep coming back to…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy football

Joining your existing private fantasy football leagues used to be extremely simple. All you had to do was click on join league and then enter the league ID and password. Now all there is is all of these stupid open leagues to join. I just joined a pick me league on yahoo using the ID and password but for some reason after wasting 45 minutes I still have not been able to find a way to enter an ID and password for the fantasy league to join. I'm either missing something or yahoo decided to make something that used to…

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BYE WEEKS FOR NFL PLAYERS ON FFB ROSTERS???????????

FFB PLAYER NEED BYE WEEKS FOR PLAYERS LISTED.........

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1554th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. LET ME CHANGE MY TIME ZONE FOR FANTASY SPORTS!!!

How is something so simple so complicated?? I shouldn't have to scour the internet for a simple settings change...

762nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Go back to the old comment method.

Dont try to look like ESPN.

We want up and down arrows in the comments like previously.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Too many photos and videos clogging up the screen...not enough headlines on the main screen.

I'd like to see more links to headlines on the main page...and less photos clogging up the screen. It's fine to have one photo and/or to have a photo AFTER we click a headline, but one assumes that the people who come to this page can actually read and not just look at pictures.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow me to set the Box Score of each game as the default view when I look at Yahoo! Scores page

I'm only interested in box scores when I check the scores page. It's infuriating to have to select box score everytime I switch to a different game. I want box score view to be a default or allow me to set it as my default view. Those other views, "pitch-by-pitch", "comments" etc. are pretty useless. Additionally make navigation between games easier. The location as large tiles on the right side of the screen is a terrible layout. The games used to be posted at the very top of the page and all the games were easily viewable and didn't require…

386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I am tired of all the fantasy football pop ups that won't go away unless you click on "No Thanks". I am sick and tired of them.

I am sick of the fantasy football pop ups. I do not play fantasy anything. If they continue I will dump yahoo like a bad habit. It's bad enough to be constantly plagued with video ads that start automatically...I mean a 30 second ad to see a completely meaningless 13 second video. I understand advertising pays yahoo's bills but it is at our expense. Please stop the fantasy football pop ups...OR ELSE!

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. where is "other sports?", ie, nascar, golf, colege sports? and etc?

Your new sports is lacking "other sports" ie, golf, nascar... I guess they don't count

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a list of Sports across the top of the page (Sports Home, Fantasy, NFL, etc..) and at the end are three dots that provide access to additional Sports. Please respond to this message if this does not solve the issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

16. fix the login profile update problem!

Fix the login profile update problem

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No Way to Easily Access Fantasy

The new mobile layout is atrocious! There is no way to easily access fantasy games. And once you do find the page, there are only a few sports...not all them which would be a proper index should be created for mobile viewing.

And just as worse, you don't give an option to revert back or even seem to have taken usability scheming into consideration. Just because Facebook uses this layout doesn't make it correct.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. easier access to my fantasy teams

easier access to my fantasy teams

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all.

There is a bar across the top of the page that provides access to different parts of our site. Hover over ‘Fantasy’ to get access to all of our Fantasy products. Please respond to this message if this does not solve your issue.

Thanks!
    Joe

19. Get rid of all the fantasy sports ****!!!

I know fantasy sports leagues are popular but I have zero interest. At least give us an option.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be nice for you to use the flag with the olympic committee assigned to Chinese Taipei and not use this to make political statement

Of course if Yahoo is under the control of an outside organization which drives the sports and news division and maybe gets funding I can understand

1187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base