Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You can't post whole story; I don't do Yahoo lazy-assed, worthless, 3rd/4th party, multi-redirect, Click Bait, Ad Bloat source content!

Whoa, is that a convoluted, run-on comment sentence or what! Just like the endless, convoluted, incomplete, multi-redirect, Click Bait/ Ad Bloat 3rd and 4th party source content garbage Yahoo floods this whole site with. Obviously, it originates from Yahoo CEO, Marissa-ahuh-ahuh-ratta-tat-tat-hiccup-ahuh-ratta-ahuh-hiccup-hiccup-ratta-tat-hiccup-ahuuuuh-Mayer. Clueless, unqualified, way over-paid, incompetent, epic failure that parked the Yahoo ship next to the Titanic.

1627th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Super Bowl missing Point spread

Pro Football Pick'em contest. It's now Tuesday and still no spread has been posted. I did a search and found that NE is a 3 pt favorite yet Yahoo has NE as an underdog, Wake up Yahoo! All three of my groups show my picks as incomplete.

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why

Why cant i see my Squares Pool with my other Fantasy Leagues

1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 771st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CHAMPIONSHIP page improvement

Report on all Championship teams and not just NEWCASTLE, every report is NEWCASTLE - COME ON YAHOO get your act together.

1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More filter options for free agency

There should be a filter option of "teams". Being able to search individual team's rosters for available players would be extremely helpful.

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Player Game Logs do not show rows for games that players did not play.

It is useful to show each row even if a player did not play so that we are aware that a player missed a game. The old game logs from last season showed it this way and was much better and useful.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

Iphone App for Fantasy Auto Racing league like they have for Fantasy Football?

317th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. nascar

Update Nascar links when you click on individual drivers all there stats from 2012 are still there??? Also there information for the current upcoming race needs to be updated and hopefully this year it will be before wednesday like maybe on monday!!!

560th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Championship page content - how to improve!

22.01.17 every story on the Championship page was about Newcastle - the lead story about Jonjo Shelvy from October/November. Lazy lazy lazy Yahoo! Improve the content by reporting on other Championship clubs and current stories.

1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. WHY do you NOT list games for RIder Univ basketball under ALL GAMES they are division 1 school?

WHY do you NOT list games for RIder Univ basketball under ALL GAMES they are division 1 school?

1627th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. why can't you have an option for setting time zones to your local time?

why can't you have an option for setting your time zones to the time zone you live in? I would like to set all games played to PST time zones and no to ET. I live on the west coast -no the east coast!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Would someone please address the mounting issues in Fantasy Football Premier League please? The running of the game is shocking!

Is anyone going to sort out the issues with the Fantasy Football Premier League please? We have endured months of problems with no response from Yahoo or Citizen Sports. It may be a free game to play but considering so many people play it and enjoy it, I think you should at least grace us with some king of response? I have expressed my interest in becoming a moderator of the page but also with NO REPLY! This does not reflect well on Yahoo's reputation.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo Sports: On my fav team page-27 NON-YAHOO, 3rd party source content posts, every 4th post is sponsored Click bait.

Marissa Mayer can't put up ANY YAHOO ORIGINAL CONTENT. Mayer can't run Yahoo without 100% outsourcing and constant Click Bait content. WAIT, MAYER CAN'T RUN YAHOO, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For Personalized Team News: Type "LA Rams"=blank; type "St. Louis and instantly get LA Rams. WTC?(C=Clusterfuck)

Another exemplary example of Marissa Mayer's corporate management incompetence as Yahoo CEO. "Oooh, look, aren't all of my new widget and doodad, click bait, Yahoo changes all shiny and sparkly! Ahuh, ahuh, ratta-tat-tat-tat, hiccup-hiccup, ratta-tat-tat-tat, hiccup, ahuuuuuh".

YAHOO SHAREHOLDERS, PULL THE COIL WIRE ON THAT RATTLIN', KNOCKING THING; SHE HAS PARKED YAHOO NEXT TO THE TITANIC!

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I DON"T DO ANY "Read More" ON ANY STORY, ON ANY PAGE, ANYWHERE, ON YAHOO, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahoo and CEO Marissa Mayer: You can't put up any original content on this Clusterfuck site. So why send us to your weak, shortstopped, bait-n-switch, multi-redirect, click bait "Read More" cr@p? Oh, right, Marissa needs to inflate the Ad Revenue count because she can't run Yahoo competently or make it work for users.

1213th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base