Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 551st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where are the transactions

Still looking for league transactions. Still not able to navigate from team to team, have to go to the teams page to select what team I want to look at. Jesus H criminy.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

They look correct to me. What browser are you using? Please send over any other applicable info.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

5. Keep the information Presented on Target. It is ridiculous to click on NCAAB and get baseball, football, and other sports articles.

When I click on NCAA Basketball or whatever I click on I want to see articles relative to what is going on in that area. You used to have good coverage of each sport but now it is hardly worth bothering. It just makes sense to click on Baseball for Baseball, Football for football, etc.and not get general miss mash.

1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring back the ical feeds

You removed the ability to subscribe to an ics feed of a teams calendar.

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. It is on the popup but not the full page.

please add fantasy points column to the player profiles page. That stat is very useful week over week

141st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get rid of the social network share black bar that locks to screen in mobile view! Unnecessary

It is frustrating on the mobile site to have the black bar at the bottom taking up viewing space as well as accidentally tapping the MORE… button. It is unnecessary to have a link for social networking at all times while trying to read an article. Did I mention restricting viewing space?

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. get rid of the intrest based adds.

get rid of the interest based ads. they block info on the page. who ever came up with these ****** page layouts should be fired.......immediately

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Get team reports in ASAP for 2012-13 When are they expected?

We need team reports to determine line changes and other details for lineup decisions Early in the season is critical for trades and roster changes, as you well know

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cliff,

What sports are you looking for team reports? Please provide more info and i can look into the issue for you.

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

13. Ipad experience broken.

I can not switch to desktop. Mobile version of yahoo sports suck big time!!! Can not access scores, standings, team page. This is as useless as it gets. I am going back to espn. Do you guys even test your changes!!!

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

Show career stats for NBA players, like you do with MLB and NFL.

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of the hearts in comments.

Put it back the way it was

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. return team report to team home page

return team report to team home page

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. NFL Home is 90% NCAA Football

Clck the link to NFL Home and 14 out of the first 16 stories are about the NCAA Mens Football games...Do you know the difference between the NFL and the NCAA yahoo???...Even when I can find the actual NFL game score I am looking for there is never a story attached...WTF kind of company are you morons running???Who TF does business like this...Please, just go kill yourselves so this lousy site gets shut down...

163rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why can we no longer access our own comments?

There is no longer a link to access our own comments. Why?

315th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Website Data

I think its ridiculous that I can't quickly see how many fantasy points a payer has gotten in all of his games thus far though the season ... I can't imagine a more important piece of fantasy information. You have a TON of stats. and that is nice for in-depth research, but you need a ""quick stats" on each players home page and it needs to be game by game, not season stats. Think about it.

1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base