Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Sports, specifically and Yahoo, in general: 100% third party content only. Marissa Mayer's Legacy as Yahoo CEO

"Other" = "Everything Yahoo". Mayer just never was qualified to get it done. Never could; never will. Has done excellent at fleecing Yahoo of grotesque compensation and parking Yahoo next to Titanic.

767th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Marissa Mayer: Sit quickly and firmly on your "Read More" feature that is 100% third party sourcing. Like all the rest of Yahoo's articles

Mayer: Can't generate any in-house content of any quality at Yahoo. A total reflection of her clueless incompetence as a corporate CEO. Yahoo, now parked squarely right next to the Titanic, thanks to Mayer's lack of any management skills.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. hey will you at least look at this soccer page? You have stories two months old. C'mon this is worthless.

At least read the world soccer page and see if it makes sense to you? Still carrying stories over two months old, proudly proclaiming Man City takes over first place from Man Utd.? C'mon what a pathetic piece of ****. Just look at the page and see if it makes sense to you as a updated piece of journalism..ahem, using that word lightly.

1595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Can you please provide the link to the page you see the old content along with browser and OS info?

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Product Support

4. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Nothing works to add or drop a player!!!

Unable to click add or drop a player. This happens continuously. And it makes it impossible to play this fantasy site.

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo, as a whole, is just plain F@#KED UP. All thanks to Marissa Mayer, the clueless, incompetent CEO.

"Other = "Every part of Yahoo Website". Paul Bunyan could not have done a better hatchet job on Yahoo, than Marissa Mayer has hacked out.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can't improve a total clusterfuck website run by an equally same Marissa Mayer as CEO.

Selecting "Other" is same as "All of the Above". Website, CEO, BoDs and Programing Dept.- Total Clusterfuck.

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Need DNPs for game logs in NBA.

I looked up Kyrie Irving's game log, and I didnt see the distribution of DNPs. All I saw was his 59 Games played. We need those "goose-eggs" in order to how many games he missed relative to a certain time period. This is a big deal for managers.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer: mailing it in from the first day she was hired. Dysfunctional website , 100% 3rd party sources & NO editing.

"Other" = "All of Yahoo". Mayer is very close to perjury charges for not disclosing severely damaging 500 MILLION user account/personal data security hack to Verizon prior to merger. Couldn't happen to a more incompetent, greedy CEO. Here comes the class action lawsuit, Marissa and Yahoo BoD slugs!

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. you fantasy football web site is a mess. I can't do any thing on it since Tuesday sept 6. please fix it!!!

I cant mock draft or prepare to a live draft at all. The web pages look like messed up most of the links don't work and I'm stuck. Please look at your site. Its not functioning!!!!!

53rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. You have fixtures for EPL as 4:00 EST?

When you say EPL fixturs start at 4:00 p.m. EST do you mean English Standard Time or what? EPL fixtures start at 3:00 p.m unless something has changed besides your incompetence. Your soccer page is ****.

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 149th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

Please enable the pinch to zoom feature on iOS.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Logging into Yahoo

When I get into my fantasy sports from my computer at work or at home, it will want me to log in. I understand that, but to have to open the **** app in order to log in instead of just putting in my password is stupid. Not ridiculous but stupid.

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Here we go again: NBA home page news is full of college, hockey, social, etc.

Once again, Yahoo Sports is not quality checking its sites for proper news placement. Currently, the NBA home page - it says that and the arrow points up to NBA - starts with NCAA and Army veteran, then a bridal article, then two down the Islander's camp, then two more down Georgia Tech, and two more down Boston University; etc., etc.

Isn't there any management QC?

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo sports now SUCKS, You ruined the best sports info/stats pages we will quit using it.Shame really for viewers who have stuck with ya

Return it to be the best stats/info viewing page out there. It simply sucks now, we quit using it because it is useless to us now
    thx

1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Could you please change Ty Montgomery's designation as WR/RB for use in Fantasy. He has started at RB for green Bay the last 2 weeks! Thanks

Ty Montgomery for Green Bay has started and played Running Back for the past two (2) weeks. I think it would be fair for Yahoo to designate him as a WR/RB so that fantasy owners can use him weekly as either a WR or RB. I believe CBS and other Fantasy Sites allowed his use as WR or RB the past two weeks. Thanks

1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base