Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 463rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Where is my comment I posted? Why was it removed? it wasn't offensive. I'm going to sue your *** for removing my freedom of speech.

Where is my comment I posted? Why was it removed? it wasn't offensive. I'm going to sue your *** for removing my freedom of speech.

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop with the old age wrinkle cream, mortgage refinance ads, etc.

Stop with the old age wrinkle cream, mortgage refinance ads, etc.

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Under the "My Teams" categories, College Baseball should be added as an option.

Under the "My Teams" categories, College Baseball should be added as an option.

534th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. US Women's National Soccer Team.

It's disappointing that Yahoo Sports gives little attention and fan fare to the USWNT. I follow these ladies and yahoo provides little to poor coverage. When I click on "sports" on my yahoo home page, I wonder where are the US women!

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Womens NCAA Softball scores and stats!

I would like to see the NCAA Womens softball scores and standings. Considering there is so much space, in my opinion, wasted on basketball, football and other predominantly mens sports it would be great if more womens sports were allotted equal space in the Yahoo Sports section. Thank you for your consideration.

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Whatever you did to Sports . . . IT STINKS!

I don't feel like writing a book. Site doesn't know I'm already signed in. If I try to change to my other Yahoo account it won't let me. Can't get to my team's page. Comments section on particular games is gone.

Need more?

Put it back and stop screwing with stuff that works!

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix your Site! Why can't I view Split Stats by Career? Happens in NBA and MLB.

The ability to filter by year and career exists. However, the display of split stats by career is not working. it either displays nothing or displays the current year splits

534th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There will never be promotion of women's NCAA basketball if you don't add a tab for it.

Post a tab for NCAA women's BB. It is a terrific sport and deserves recognition.

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Our NBA league uses your site to determine position eligibility and you are not always consist in the listing from roster to player card.

Link the positions on the roster page to the positions on the player page so everything updates when you make changes.

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

When I can start a Fantasy Golf League? I need to be able to send out links now to build players

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 534th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of those page-blocking fantasy ads

Get rid of those page-blocking fantasy ads. We don't care about fantasy, and those page-blocking pop-ups are an annoyance

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Eliminate multi account users from reporting every post.

Entire boards are wiped clean of posts by one user reporting all posts as abuse. Same poster reports every post made by me as abuse to remove entire sports conversations.

748th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Post all of the FBS College team scores.

Post all of the FBS College team scores. You seem to mollify the West/east coast and Midwest conferences.

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Optional Stat Corrections?

Victory is mine!.... Oh wait.. nope, snatched out of my hands by a stat correction on a Thursday morning!,... Look, I'm all for keeping accurate records, but if the ref makes a bad call, the team has to live with it. Same same for fantasy... you can't give me the Win then take it away 2 days later because you screwed the pooch... How about a toggle switch to not allow stat corrections to be applied after Close of Play Monday Night? ... It stings even more because this is the second year in a row that I have lost…

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prevent multiple account user from reporting every single post on a sport board as abuse to get them all removed.

Daily practice on the Detroit, Pittsburgh and Chicago hockey and baseball sports boards. Every sports related comment disappears after one user reports all of them as abuse. Leaving his vile, racist nonsports related posts. Stop this nonsense, Yahoo.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Prevent one multiple account user from reporting and having every single comment on a sports board removed.

Currently every post on the Detroit, Chicago and Pittsburgh hockey and baseball boards is reported as abuse and removed by Yahoo. Effectively removing all legit sports comments, leaving a handful of vile, racist, non sports posts....usually from one user with dozens and dozens of accounts. Please put an end to this. If there are any questions or Yahoo is in need of assistance in resolving this, feel free to reach out to me.

310th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Feedback and Knowledge Base