Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get someone who knows what they are doing to fix this please!!

Please fix the fantasy sports template. All your templates are faulty. You cant add or drop players and setting positions is ridiculous. Why you decided to change things just as football season started is insane. Smarten up.

274th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fantasy football is in week 4 and still haven't fixed this problem that everyone is talking about.

Can't add or drop players. Images are over-laid. Menus don't come down.

1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. can't not pick up players . no one else in our league is having trouble . this a paid league need to be fixed . Junkyards dogs is the name

need to be fixed ,, I knew this would have not enter the league to pay a fee . name of my team is junkyard dogs here is the league football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/595982. please fix , cannot pick up players or dropped them .

1595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have disable to drop and add players to my roster was working a few days ago nothing now its fustratring paid money to play in this leagu

can't drop or pickup players was working a few day ago now is it said its disable to pick up or drop players . can this be fixed on your end ? paid money to complete in this league . this will be a big hurt .

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP PUTTING COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNDER THE NFL HEADING.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD THAT WE HATE THEM BEING THERE? CAN YOU READ? CAN YOU COMPREHEND THE COMMENTS WHERE PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY WITH NFL AND COLLEGE GAMES BEING MIXED?

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Too many ads and too many pop ups. It makes yahoo sports unreadable. It's time to change or drive me away

Too many pop ups and too much click bait. Keep the sports content to the category that was selected. No need for NFL news on the NCAAF page. Way too many pop up and unwanted videos. I may need to find another source for news

472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On NCAAF home page you list 3 articles on soccer and the NFL in your top 10 articles

Sports home pages should be dedicated to that sport only. Ex: On NCAAF home page you list 3 articles on soccer and the NFL in your top 10 articles. Who cares?

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keep your sports sections separate!

I do not want to scroll down through the Golf section only to find NASCAR, Baseball, ETC!

You are in serious need of a REAL sports editor that can tell the difference!!!!

226th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back Matchup 'chat'

Fantasy Football is meant to be a social game, yet every season, Yahoo seems to remove this big part of FF. For years we had the option to chat (smack talk) on individual games (between owners) in the Matchup section. Now, for some terrible reason, Yahoo has removed this. BRING IT BACK this season.

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1595th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NFL Live Odds page

Please put all of the NFL weekend's odds back on the same page instead of making users click one link for Thursday odds, another for Sunday odds, and another for Monday odds. (Here is the page in case you need reference: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds/) Thanks.

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Eliminate the recurring, obnoxious Fantasy Football league pop-ups

Should be able to block these obnoxious adds or to have an option "not interested" so they don't continue .

390th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adding more unique contests to your Daily Fantasy Sports

Hi,

My name is Shawn Peretz from Alphastreak. We are a Daily Fantasy Sports Software provider and are quickly becoming the leaders in the industry. I would recommend adding some of our unique and patent contest to your existing platform.

Here are some of our unique products:

-In-Game Fantasy
    -Salary Cap
    -Bad Beat Fantasy games
    -Cross Sports
    -Point Spread
    -Point Threshold
    -Easy Pick
    -And many more

For more information you can checkout our website at: http://www.alphastreak.com/

Best Regards

Shawn

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. North American Soccer League

Please add a section for NASL news and league information on your soccer page.

767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Box score should be the priority

The new way to display active MLB games is less than ideal. The default should be the box score. I liked it better when the play by play was just another column to the right of the box score. I definitely do not need to see the tweets of writers during the game. Those tweets tend to be "I better say something", but that something is not very interesting or informative.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Whos nibbing into mt yahoo STUFF?

Whos putting " FAVORITE TEAMS" on my yahoo page?? NOT ME,, Why are you prying into my personal STUFF ???????

551st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Favorite Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Conversations - Problems

Your "new" Conversations (replacement for Comments) section is loaded with problems . . . I guess to go along with your horrible new sports formats (it all used to be on one page . . . now it's all over the place) which are drawing much criticism.

Biggest single complaint from users is that their posts (Comments) disappear mysteriously.

Also, personally, I can only get the Conversations section to work on one browser (Internet Explorer) and it will not work (well or at all) on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. FYI, I am using Windows 7.

Please feel free to…

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  39 comments  ·  Comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Redesign

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base