Sports Redesign

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make your Abuse flagging option (on comments boards) functional.

When a comment is flagged for abuse, it returns with the very next page refresh. Doesn't seem to have any effect.

1180th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. following MLB game is really buggy

refresh and autorefresh is inconsistent...gives you earlier status instead of current status

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. until recently i was getting all football scores live now i get cricket can i have it back to football

until one month ago when i went to yahoo sports i would get all the football results now it comes up with cricket updates can i have it restored to football updates and live scores

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why aren't survival and pick'em on the app?

If you are going to have this new app that started a few years ago for all yahoo fantasy sports then why not include all of them? It was so much better when each sport had it's own app.

541st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo, STOP deleting my posts !!

STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. CSV download

Any chance of getting an "Export to CSV" function added to the Player Stats/Projections pages for fantasy football? Would be nice for the nerds like me who create/maintain separate spreadsheets - I'd love to utilize the great database and projections that Yahoo offers, but copying and pasting is a nightmare.

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo Golf Handicap Tracker

There has been a change in the Tracker, where I can't search through my existing courses to add a new score. e.g. I could in the past, hit "R" in the courses dropdown, and if I continued to hit "R" (or any other letter), it would scroll through all my courses that begin with that letter. Can you please fix this?

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You can list teams in the standings in alphabetical order of the team names when the records are identical

After the games of July 2nd Baltimore and New York had identical records in the AL East but New York is listed before Baltimore. At the same time Tampa Bay and Toronto had the identical record but you listed Tampa Bay first alphabetically. This is inconsistent.

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bracket for the NHL playoffs!

I could not find one. I looked all over and headed over to NHL.com to see one.

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

Would like to have fantasy league chat on my PC

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What's with taking away Yahoo subscribers' individualized pictures and replace with the colored initial dots?

Yahoo should respect that its subscribers enjoy choosing an avatar picture of choice instead of being forced to look like everyone else with colored initial dots. Makes the interaction MUCH more enjoyable to show individualism. We aren't all alike! Don't make us all alike!

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sports / Golf / LPGA Omission

Why do you omit the LPGA from the golf Pro Tour tab?? Sure seems like discrimination. Someone tell Marissa!! Please include the ladies.

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. On the Yahoo Sports Golf page, I have a really good idea for the scoreboard

On the Golf main page, have the PGA scores as you currently do, but then be able to click on LPGA, Senior Tour, etc... to see the scores for those tours also. It's like on the main sports page, you can see score from MLB, NBA, NCAA, Golf, etc.... It is easier than clicking on the page showing all the tours and then the leaderboard. Thanks.

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sailing

Keep up to date on Americas Cup races and Match racing sports in the world of sailing. Its a sport that's always growing and plus its part the Olympics.

I hate having to leave your web page to information on sport of sailing.

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why is it, when I click on a game or matchup the first page I get are those stupid tweets that mean nothing

Why is it, when I click on a game or matchup the first page I get are those stupid tweets that mean nothing, It's a waste of my time. I'm looking for info not what some idiot wants to post, go orange Argh! Your review should be there and maybe the stats or standings of the two teams I'm looking at, you're reporting sports, not somebody who wants to make a random comment. I'm sure, no, I know you have experts that can do that.

1544th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hey everyone. I just set up an account on Bing. Picked my favorite teams, news sources, etc. The best part only 1 click to read a story.

Since Yahoo has decided you are all too stupid to read an entire article and therefore only provides you HALF of an article unless you click click click through multiple pages and out of countless stupid ads; I suggest we show them our appreciation by moving over to Bing. Yahoo took what was good and replaced it with terrible. Great job Yahoo.

756th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove the chat from LoL streams

Just remove the chat once for all or give me the option to remove it

1180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)